How did you people fuck yourselves so bad that you now think a crossdresser's asshole is more inviting that a hot, soft...

How did you people fuck yourselves so bad that you now think a crossdresser's asshole is more inviting that a hot, soft, wet, pink vagina? From what I understand, anal sex isn't even that good. It's tight for the first inch or two and then widens so you're only fucking the sphincter. You have to continuously apply lube, which takes away feeling. The vagina is small and tight throughout and was made for penetration. It lubricates itself just enough to make it slippery but also provide friction.

Fucking a girl in the ass is cool for the novelty and creaminess but you have to be fucked in the head to want to have that only.

Attached: CD58FEF9-6277-4288-AD46-0444279F2DF5.jpg (750x1154, 375K)

We no longer need women. We have given up.

I've given up. I've embraced the fact that men are just better than women in nearly every way

Because im gay faggot

Boipussi is superior
>no pregnancy risk
>no bleeding once a month
>no yeast infection
>much tighter than some roast
>is the most alpha thing, to fuck some sissy

This guy has clearly done his internet research on butts vs vag

>much tighter than some roast
WRONG.
>is the most alpha thing, to fuck some sissy
WRONG. You could argue that fucking a girl anally is alpha, but sex with another man is just gay. You dominate women sexually, men violently.

Attached: E5A90FC9-CE6B-4F72-85C1-B5AEF4A981D3.jpg (760x1015, 198K)

nice
I personally think vaginas are ok, specially the pink ones so yeah

>implying 98% of females today aren't used up and loose
>implying it isn't alpha to mount a sissy and take away their dignity

You take away another man's dignity by physically assaulting him. Not by anally assaulting him.

You forgot

>inherently fucked in the head to the point where BPD women seem normal in comparison
>pretty much a coin toss when it comes to suicide rates

The Romans did both.

Physically assaulting a man is just nigger behavior, man.

This, Romans were the pinnacle of western civilization and knew the proper role for boypussy in a patrician's life

>this
that's what apes do. Is it really as humiliating as getting mounted?

We went prison gay due to lack of female interest/attention.

Untreated chronic vaginal deficiency has serious consequences lads.

Physically assaulting a man is more masculine than having sex with a man. You're talking about taking away another man's dignity, making love to another man doesn't take away his dignity, it just forms a homoerotic bond. Fighting other men is naturally how men assert dominance over each other. Fucking women is how men assert dominance over women.

Dominating a boy with my cock feels better than dominating a girl. Girls are supposed to be submissive, its no fun.

Does not matter anymore.

exactly. Alphas fuck sissies like they fuck women. Let them know they aren't a man

I want to break some sissy's bp so hard

Vaginas look disgusting, assholes don't. Simple.

posting best girl originally

Attached: 14631277606681.jpg (5312x2988, 1.48M)

SAUCE ON THIS HOLE