Really, really want HIV

>really, really want HIV
>boyfriend doesn't have it and doesn't want me to get it
What do I do bros? I'm not memeing

Attached: 1522121309280.png (420x595, 306K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fjShQolUCcM&t
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIV_superinfection
youtube.com/watch?v=oIlY69HWeGU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You should probably kill yourself, not memeing.

You fucking bug catchers need to be round up and shot.

Attached: 1541971383336.png (1380x790, 1.05M)

Pozzers need to be killed tbqh

Attached: image0-35.jpg (750x1048, 200K)

Go to a bathhouse, collect all the used condoms you can find, squeeze out all the jizz and put it in one condom, use a toothbrush on your ass and inside, then squeeze it in and enjoy

The fuck? Why is this even a question?

You should die in a fire, that's what.

kek , why thats literalluy the dumbest thing ive heard

youtube.com/watch?v=fjShQolUCcM&t
catch a 7.62 wil you face

It sounds stupid at first but makes a lot of sense when you think about it.
1. Get to die
2. Get to show that homosexuality isn't a good thing

This is just too disgusting

>fags aren't mentally ill

Attached: c28.png (680x593, 478K)

Go talk to a therapist.
Not meming.

It's a dead end.
>tell psychiatrist I need to be chemically castrated for my own good (or else I'll inevitably bugchase at some point)
>they don't chemically castrate people for basically any reason

Attached: 1522358867625.jpg (600x450, 73K)

You've already been in therapy for this then?

No. But that's what would happen.

Go see one before you talk about what "would happen" or "wouldn't happen." Their job is to help you deal with these urges.

Humans are so fucking stupid

t. seething chimp

If your black daddy catches a cold it's your duty to let him spit in your mouth. Let him fuck you until you're sick. Spread that stupid faggot shitpussy and beg daddy to blow a load of influenza inside you. When you have a stuffy nose and a sore throat, when you're burning up with a fever and you feel so sick you could die, choke on his big fat dick anyhow. Sputter and struggle to breath as his cock and your snot strangle your dumb white faggot brain of any oxygen. Suck black cock until you have brain damage. Suck black cock until you're retarded. Sneeze all over that big black daddy dick. Gag and snort and blow your nose unconsciously while you gag on his big, juicy nigger dick and then lovingly slurp it all down. Let your eyes water while he scrapes his hard dick against your soar throat. Cry. Cry like a weak little bitch and suck like one too. Coat daddy's beautiful African cock with snot and phlegm and let him fuck you with it. Sick white faggot noses are lube dispensers. Save up mouthfuls of phlegm and then spit them out onto dildos for practice. Keep trying to get sick until you're an expert.

You live for your black daddy. Refusing sex with him just to avoid getting sick is selfish, and that includes AIDS (and also, yes, if daddy has uncontrollable diarreah you DO have to give him a very thorough rimjob). Remember, your feelings do NOT matter. All that matters is making daddy cum. All that matters is big black cock.

Attached: 1544713122445.png (800x1048, 622K)

good, at least you'll die

Based. Wish my bugchasing friends wouldn't ghost me though.

The first paragraph of this is uncomfortably hot. Is it wrong that I'm turned on by this and want a sub boy to do this for me? Aids/diarrhea is gross as hell though.

He won't die. He'll just be a drain on the system because he probably can't afford the medication that keeps his faggot ass alive

Go back to your Discord channels and stay there.

Explain bugchasing to me.
>the taboo
Is not suffeint. It might be taboo to eat your own disks too,
Is it a slow suicide thing?

Don't have one, you'll just have to deal with the fact that people on Jow Forums are turned on by weird shit.

I like bugchasing... the thought of getting filled up by hundreds of potent nigger loads until I start catching cold after cold and succumbing to a strand of virulent nigger AIDS makes my worthless white pee pee twitch... T-cell count spiraling downward, burning up with a fever that just won't go away, going into coughing fits, and still inviting big dick bottom of the barrel homeless niggers to stretch out my loose white fagpussy... my apartment descending into a crackhouse while poz niggers hang out, smoking, drinking, eating out of the fridge and occasionally waltzing over to buttfuck me..... just meekly and obediently dying of the fuckflu while niggers use and neglect me...

maybe you guys find it disgusting.... but I kind of like it

Attached: 1544756050221.png (1000x781, 168K)

Why would you want it it would only limit your potential dating pool

I deserve it for being a faggot.
Simple as.

>tfw am black daddy but no sissy qt white boi to do some some of this with
just end it bros

Kill yourself, you are danger to everyone around you.

do you have a BBC
if yes im interested desu

How the fuck do you fall for bait that's this obvious?

Jesus have you even looked at yourself? Read what you just wrote back to yourself and tell me it's something a responsible adult wrote.

Attached: A294C0C7-EF3A-45B1-8F5C-706ABB715112.png (415x476, 150K)

why's it gotta be a nigger though?

Reminder that once you have AIDS you can get even worse AIDS.
Reminder that super AIDS really does exist.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIV_superinfection

It's an actual thing im afraid. Probably is bait though

I would like to know how the bug chasing fetish started for you with copious details.
youtube.com/watch?v=oIlY69HWeGU

Attached: Peter Dinklage.jpg (960x829, 72K)

unironically yes i do, are u a qt sissy or something?

yes
what's your discord user
hope your uncut

That's hot as fuck desu
I want this so badly what is wrong with me

Attached: 1527341479155.jpg (350x296, 46K)

If I saw a trap with figure like OP's pic related, I'd have no problem fucking them multiple times, even if I got aids. God they have such nice asses. I need to fuck a huge ass trap right mfin now

yes i am uncut, discord is heyletsmeet#7064

you still there sissy user id really like to chat with a qt sissy

BUG CATCHING IS LITERALLY THE FUCKING VIRUS FUCKING UP WITH YOUR MIND TO MAKE YOU DESIRE TO INFECT OTHERS
GOD FUCKING DAMN IT THEY WARNED US AND WE DID NOT FUCKING LISTEN
GOD
FUCKING
DAMN
IT
I FUCKING HATE YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS SO FUCKING MUCH

Attached: 1507285656324.png (808x805, 1.05M)

It feels good destorying the white race

Attached: 1535684481714.gif (245x245, 1.84M)

what's this dude's opinion on the rest of the lgbt peoples? i've seen a few of his videos and i think i already know

>2893
>humanity has long since been eradicated by unknown forces
>Space aliens happen on a prestine condition harddisk containing an archive of this thread

Fuck I hate being a monkey so much it's funny. Imagine possibly being represented by this. Kill yourself OP.

Attached: 1547172954049.jpg (346x361, 39K)

this docukino looks comfy af

bugchasing really lost its pizzazz now that aids is cured. :(

>bug chasing
memes aside what the fuck is the appeal in this?

its all just copy pasta from their tranny discord.

Fucking hot!
OP Get HIV and secretly give it to your bf.
I'm in a relationship with a girl and I secretly meet guys and trannys to let them cream my ass bareback
I haven't been tested but I'm sure I'm poz and I've given it to my gf :^)
I just hope she gets pregnant so our baby is given the gift

It was funny until you brought a baby into it for the love of god i hope this is bait and larp

After reading this thread, would you say he was right?

Attached: goebbels.jpg (1218x685, 89K)

lmao babies are the dumbest shits their like dogs but dummer xD

No, everything is unironically better now.

unedited version of this pic?

Online moon rune chink cartoon picture forums aren't exactly a hotbed of responsibility, user

Attached: teeth.jpg (400x300, 17K)

I used to masturbate to bugchasing stories and fantasize about doing it but I would never do it irl

How can anyone read about "super aids" and still think the hiv virus is real? I'll bet superaids cases conveniently begin soon after someone starts hiv treatment lol

Oh thank god ur just baiting... poor bastard woulda lost before the game even began

everyone in this thread is bating user.

Here's the attention you ordered.
Now neck yourself before you embarrass your parents any further.

Even saying this ironically is disgusting. You're not funny.

Russian Psyop always ends with "bros" designed to make homosexuals more repellent. Typical ideologically influencable r9k...... sad

These whitebois be wild.

This is bait but I kekd pretty hard ngl

This. Hyperdegeneracy is pretty based.

go away hiv is terrible