Hypothetical question:

Hypothetical question:
How much time would it take to compost a large, about 70kg, mammal carcass and how bad is the smell if you chopped it to smaller pieces and covered it with ash and sawdust, and will this soften the bones enough that you could just smash them to fine unrecognizable mash?

Attached: 11244121324234.png (800x473, 23K)

:^)

Enough time for me to report you to finlad

I wouldn't do that if i were you.

what kind of animal hmm

This is solely hypothetical and it does not matter since all the mammals are quite the same in this matter.
Maybe a wild boar?

it would take a very long time

the average person would have none of the things to do it with so leave it in the middle of nowhere and pray you didn't leave meme amounts of dna everywhere

have only heard of people getting caught

why not?

That would be a serious health risk boar carcasses should be properly disposed since they may spread that african disease to domestic pigs.

what did the poor boar do in the first place

Nothing there is no boar this is just hypothetical speculation.

Takes as long as it did for me to diagnose you with crippling autism

Attached: 1511047031396.jpg (480x360, 34K)

if you light it on fire people will be alarmed by the smoke and the teeth might be enough to check dental records

if you flush small pieces of meat away slowly you'll never make it because it starts decomposing which people will notice

if you had a bunch of pigs you could feed them to it but i'll assume you don't

if you dug a deep enough hole it'd be suss and take ages for the soil to settle

acid is a meme and you wouldn't have it

freezing it to make sure it doesn't decompose just leaves it in the house longer for someone to notice

i'd say you better never end up in this situation nigger neither of us are qualified for this

Attached: ta.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

Just chop it into small pieces bag it up and bury them in places far apart from each other
Remove teeth and keep in a box somewhere or throw them in a river where they'll get covered

I think this would be a bit overkill for a random pig.

if you just bury it in a small ditch the stench will just seep up

OP, did you kill another hooker?

That's horrible what makes you even think something like that?

Attached: 1520363078384.png (414x248, 64K)

But what about a composter? They are made precisely to have optimal conditions for breaking up organic matter.

Bump this is important.

The best way to denaturalize proteins is with proteases because chemical denaturalization is hard and crazy (about 24 hours and 200°C of HCl 40M)
Another way to denaturalize proteins is with caustic salts and organic solvents, you need to chop pieces very well before this method.
Bones and DNA is hard to attack. DNA is quasi-indestructible and you can only attack it with exonucleases.

With specific material and around 400€ you can destroy a human body to monomeric molecules that not even the most advanced laboratory in the world can detect if that corpse really existed.

Attached: 1495721308041.png (1816x996, 31K)