Does some fembot here want an e-bf?

Does some fembot here want an e-bf?

Attached: aohfs15n1ty11.png (640x601, 136K)

fembots have stinky butts u should avoid

I want to give love to a fembot

I want to just be noticed by someone of the opposite sex

I'll be you RP gf if you paypal me 50$ right now.

this is a hairy, old, fat male. nice try though

You don't want a fembot anyways. They're cheating BPD whores who don't really care about you. They say that they really care about you after they've fucked some random dude for a week straight after telling you they loved you for a year. Honestly, just monsters.

I want a pure fembot tho

I don't want an ebf, but wana get married just to get over with it already?

silly you can just shower with them and wash their butts
it's a bonding experience!

Sure let's get married what's your discord

Are you at least 18, just wondering before I give out discord tag.

I am 18 yeah, in my 20s, drop the tag. How old are you?

Older than*

Originally oregano

What about men though? Don't they cheat on fembots because they're not Stacey, and they'd rather a 10/10 tempting bimbo than a pure fembot

I can't relate to bimbos and I'd never cheat.
I just want someone who accepts me for who I am bit no one will give me a chance.

I have a bf that I met on here, I guess I worry that he'll cheat on me and I'll never satisfy him even though he says I'm the only one for him.

I'm glad you found someone, user. I wish I could find someone to relate to.
Believe him when he says that you're beautiful, that you're the only one for him, and please don't break his heart. Please.

Id never hurt him, I love him too much to do that it's just I'm worried about being hurt is all and it's been eating me up, and I constantly feel like men can't love including him.

Where are you from? And him?

I know, user. I've been cheated on. Your heart literally feels like its going to break. I had palpitations. Its the worst feeling, you just want to die.
Just believe him and be glad you found someone to relate to. Hope that they're not a horrible person who will discard you. Just believe in him. That's all I'd want from someone who gave me a real chance instead of fucking with my heart.

Probably bait originalololo

Attached: 346236564.png (220x229, 7K)

Are you a girl? Not bait

I would do this.
I can't be bothered with all the initial stages, I just want to skip right to the settling down stage.
Practical, and with reasonable expectations.

Not them but I feel the same way I just wanna get a place and settle down with someone just so im not alone anymore

Attached: sketch-1546118562512.png (1491x1080, 903K)

I feel bad for the zoomer newfags. They havent been here long enough to internalize just how hopeless it all is. The only women that browse are mentally ill w/ self-esteem issues. They will ghost, cheat, psychologically extort and abuse and leave you a husk of your former self.
Moreover, the board has been dead and decomposing for months now, the only women that stayed are the most daffy ones.

Just take a cursory inventory of the known Jow Forums chicks.
Ciara, marky, brooke, sunny, avery, tahlia, scotty, rossie, oxy, asteria, amber, ricebot, roz, mini, lactating fembot, just off the top of my head.
All whores/mentally ill/manipulative/flaky/ sociopathic.

Attached: 1533281182577.webm (640x1136, 768K)

I feel like it could work out if both people were reasonable, and entered into it with realistic expectations.
Marriage used to be treated in a more utilitarian sense than we see it now, and if people were willing to treat it that way and do their best to make it work, I think it could be successful.
It wouldn't be the super romantic, exciting ideal normies expect, but I think that over time, you'd develop a very meaningful bond with somebody you shared a life and household with.

>the board has been dead and decomposing for months now

That's because there hasn't been much any Elliot-threads lately so that me and my kind would've been posting. I just drop by occasionally anymore. Also people are tired of all kinds of degeneracy all over.

>All whores/mentally ill/manipulative/flaky/ sociopathic.
You literally just described all women.