Any robots ever do psychedelics? Do they fix your brain or what?

Any robots ever do psychedelics? Do they fix your brain or what?

Attached: download (1).jpg (300x168, 7K)

last night i toom acid and mushrooms i did not transcend i felt like a walking piece of a shit in a stupid looking jacket

I like LSD a lot. I trip occasionally and microdose.
It's fun. The hype isn't real though. Either that or I just haven't noticed any mental changes.

LSD (and weed but nevermind that) here. Not advisable to take it if you're in a bad headspace. SOME people get life changing shit out of that, but most end up having a nightmarish trip. You could maybe get away with it on a good day, but my advice is sorting your life out first and then taking acid. It'll give you insight to improve yourself further.

Though I do have to point out my sense of humor was permanently changed a bit, I find carefree happy thoughts ridiculously entertaining now even years after my last trip.

Psychedelics fry your brain so hard, you think in different ways and gain new perspectives.

People don't like me using the word fry.

I just don't like people saying fry when I'm tripping because it makes me think of that part in Silence of the Lambs where Hannibal Lector cuts out that part of the guy's brain, fries it, and feeds it to him.

If you have a really negative mindset, paranoia, and bad anxiety like I do I'd be careful. I tripped twice and both were probably the worst nights of my life. I was rocking back and forth with my hands on my knees just praying it would stop. That being said I'm going to take 1.5 grams of phenibut and try again lel

I don't care if you like it or not. Tripping doesn't well describe my feeling on whats going in my brain. 100ug of LSD was frying me hard as fuck.

Because fry implies structural damage. You just have poor word choice. There is nothing of the sort.

I don't care if people say it when I'm not tripping, I don't have anything against it.

structural damage = hallucinations
I never get along with psychedelic niggers.

Cannabis is more chill but its still eh

Psychedelics damage your brain in a good way.

Done a shit ton of metaphysical thinking on psychedelics. Basically thought up a bunch of theories about how our universe is structured and our place in it. Ended up finding various theories that corroborated what I was thinking about all written by legit, not crazy people. Dunno if I'm more enlightened or just fried, though.

100 ug is nothing you stupid annoying faggot, take a lot or dont tell strangers about your experiences

Acid made me trans, so no, I would not recommend psychedelics to robots

>took lsd 14 hours ago with friends(same dosage, all of us similsr bmi)
>they kept talking about their hallucinations
>i never had any
>just played along for 10+ hours

This was the saddest night I've had in a long time

to someone new to psychs 100ug is probably fried... scratch that someone new to drugs in general. The "Only smoked weed a few times, beer on weekends" type.

Acid is fun but it doesn't make you intelligent of discover the meaning of life like some retards claim. At best it lets you see things from another perspective.

>acid made me trans

? what

I thought that at first, but then I realized that another perspective could be so drastic that it could give, perhaps not intelligence, but a greater "awareness" and discover, what one could consider for themselves, the meaning of life.

Thats not how dosages work. Itd be very different to what theyre used to but it wouldnt be an earth shattering experience. Youre giving bad advice to an underage retard

Psychedelics to get woke. Not to get away from sadness or shitty life -> won't help.

And my meaning of the use of "awareness" is because I don't like the connotation of the word "intelligence". Intelligence is a subjective term. What one would consider intelligence, could just be perceived by others as wisdom, pretentiousness, or anything else. I just consider it a heightened awareness of your surroundings physically and mentally.

nigger im gonna fucking do 300 you little bitch

you want my brain fried? i'll fry my fucking brain

>Do they fix your brain or what?
why would they do that? its just a temporary altering of your perspective
maybe if you do them every day, shouldnt have lsd/shrooms more than once a month tops. and even that is a little much

I read a bunch of articles about how psychedelics might help with depression maybe thru the mechanism of altering ur perspective idk

not sure about any articles but when it comes to drugs everyone usually has a different experience, best way to find out is to try it yourself

Yea I hesitate because weed makes me anxious and paranoid I think I might be a bad trip person

Tfw went from hating all "drugs" in 9th grade
To smoking weed in 11th grade
To doing LSD during school in 12th grade

Fucking lul. Crazy.

Most of the bad drugs drugs you can think of are stimulants and depressents

Anyone sane enough will realize they were just being high. I was like that too at first, wanted to find meaning and connect with my spiritual side and shit. But then after some time I looked back and realized I was just high, none of that "wisdom" is anything new. Like yeah space is ifinite and so is time and we're just three dimensional objects fighting for our own well being. It's nothing new nor any of the existential theories I came up with that are totally based on conjecture and being high have any useful application.
I don't have anything against acid, in fact it's pretty cool sometimes, but I hate the pretentious faggots that act like it's any deeper than mindless fun with a burning passion.

weed usually does that for me too but every time I tried lsd or shrooms it was fantastic
definitely helps to have a friend to do them with too