Tfw starting to notice the hatred of whites is getting more vicious as the years progress

>tfw starting to notice the hatred of whites is getting more vicious as the years progress

stay safe bros

Attached: 90239489284.jpg (231x218, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/pewdiepie-pewdiepie-to-remove-greentext-memes-video
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's just in shit fag country called america

I'm not american

that's racist
t. finn-japanese

you guys are fucking robots. you dont factor in anything. like if people can have fun doing something but there's a 1% risk. AUTOMATICALLY MADE ILLEGAL BECAUSE THAT RISK AND THE LAWS AROUND IT WILL HURT YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING

if anything makes us happy but stops us from working 24/7 like robots. instantly ripped away. illegal. thrown in jail for doing it

oh you got caught doing something illegal? now you have to piss in a cup and you go to jail for smoking weed

and they run all these shit businesses that dont even run that efficiently and force everyone to piss in cups and control everyones life like a puppet for minimum wage

Are you a whiteboi, OP? If so don't even fucking trip and you'll be fine for the most part when you roll through the hood.
I don't see how this is related to the thread. Are you calling whites robots? What the fuck

Op you gotta realize that all "tolerance" exists because the whites allow it to. All position of actual power in the world are held by white men and if some shit goes down they can revert the world back into colonial era style exploitation in a relatively short time

Don't you have another "trapped in shitty small town for being black the dui wasn't my fault it's the white man's fault fuck lawz n shiet I'm cursed by god to be trapped here" thread to make? You want out? Kill yourself.

Cleave to your family and close friends and trust in jesus christ

Attached: 1540166578777.jpg (600x461, 127K)

A 1% risk is huge you retard. Do it 100 times and shit is gonna happen. If 100 people took a 1% risk every week we'd be dealing with massive bullshit in the long run, and 100 people is practically no one.

Don't worry user. People are fighting against this shit. SJWs have gotten acces to power (media, politics,..) but most people don't buy into it.PewDiePie has contributed a lot against the hatred. He has started ripping on SJWs hard. You should watch him.

I too have noticed. Wish wypepo would suddenly disappear altogether.
You know what, extend that to blacks, Asians and Hispanics, ya kno wat fuck it, I wish the entire human species would fucking drop dead overnight

>yeah bro, just watch this e-celeb that's totally not just pandering politics to stay relevant
while i do feel bad for him that he is under the journalist's radar and is constantly getting slandered for literally no reason, he hasn't been brutally honest about them ever since the WSJ scandal that started the Adpocalypse and is now just walking a tightrope, trying to not give them a chance to ruin his career.
remember, the WSJ scandal also lead to the cancelation of his plans for a second season for Scare Pewdiepie.

Attached: 16-22-46-iusa_400x400.59052866_qs7i.jpg (400x400, 25K)

you have it coming

please present proof, i don't buy your "muh whites gonna lynch us, nigga" bullshit

Attached: 1479749383650.png (330x331, 6K)

Are you talking about real life, or the internet?

When I first moved to the pacific NW, there was some sort of protest happening near a cafe I wanted to try out. I'd seen protests in the country I'd lived in before, but they were peaceful. I should've taken the fact some of these people had masks as a warning sign. I tried to walk through them but they started harassing me, calling me a racist. I hadn't even said a word to them except "Excuse me". I opted for walking on the road to get around them but a few girls followed me. Told them to stop harassing me. I was getting rather irritated because my little sister was with me and I absolutely was not going to let them boss me or her around, or intimidate us. I know it's improper but I ended up wordlessly shoving both of them out of the way--one of the girls fell but the other didn't. The one who fell started screaming "he assaulted me!" but I kept walking with my sister in tow.

The only two things I said to them were "Excuse me" and "Stop harassing me", and that was enough to get me called racist. Ironic, considering that even though I look European, I have 20% Japanese blood, and my sister is full Japanese. (She's adopted)

were they white?
if so, you were harassed by some antifa dipshits.
if not, then BLM niggers.
they all have the mentality "if you are not one of us, you are against us".

Attached: 16-23-09-249131.jpg (225x350, 31K)

It's only natural to hate those who seek to kill and oppress you. Maybe if you white males weren't such sociopathic shit heads even white women wouldn't hate you so much.

Who am I kidding lmao white women would still want you extinct you repulsive dicklets.

Attached: oppressors.jpg (500x539, 74K)

I think most of them were white? They were dressed in black with handkerchiefs and two or three had weapons and shields. It was only a small group, no more than 20.

>50381544
weak and unoriginal bait, friendo

there's a class element to go with it too though. those leaders want to have more or less a uniform underclass and no middle class, so they're shitting on whites to bring them down.

>dressed in black and handkerchiefs
you mean like those gang rags you wear around your mouth?
sounds definitely like Antifa to me.
i'm really sorry you and your sister had to deal with them...

Attached: 16-22-22-58dac5bc7b084fc70e66487b_58dac9954cb5486d0ec8f04d_320.jpg (320x426, 40K)

you better hold on tight because its gonna be a wild ride. antiwhites are only get more vocal as time goes on.

>being white and not living in 2nd world country
What exactly are you waiting for? Its gonna be heaven when the west finally falls.

fuck just going to the neighbourhood store gives me huge heart palpations i couldn't even imagine how distressing an entire other country would feel

It's not bait but you knew that. You're afraid this is true opinion right now and it really is.

It's okay. One of my coworkers is very left leaning and is aggressive with her opinions like those people. I'm not a political person in the least which makes her upset, so I'm learning how to efficiently avoid people like that.

it's just that you were browsing Jow Forums or some autistic youtube videos

get out your mom's basement and go to the nearest bar to see how white males are the most liked

You must be talking about gay bars. You're literally built like twinks white boys were meant to be white girls after all.

>seek to kill and oppress you
Tell me who let you into the white countries, who let you vote and even be voted, etc. If this is bait, I failed.

Pewdiepie ruined r9k by making it mainstream as hell with his greentext memes video

We are fucked

change.org/p/pewdiepie-pewdiepie-to-remove-greentext-memes-video

Pretty sure the video is incredibly old and if that's not enough, a 100 petitions won't change shit. 20k or something might, but with 100, you're basically reddit meme levels of petitioning.

Yellows wouldnt allow It and all other races would Join them

The thing is that 1% risk results in problems that WHITE PEOPLE HAVE TO DEAL WITH cause you dirty niggers don't clean up your own mess. If you fuck shit up we have to deal with it cause of our fucking shitty system, be that giving you welfare if you're unemployed or paying medical bills when you OD, so you bet your ass we're going to constrain what you're allowed to do. Don't like it? Then stop voting liberal LIKE ALL THE OTHER NIGGERS, vote more conservative for real freedom. Instead you always vote for more gibs and more gibs means more associated rules. You're voting to be livestock. Good job. You get what you ask for.

Minorities fought for those rights in case you forgot cumskin. You didn't let us do shit.

>This fucking delusion

lmao white males have always been resistant to equality but the world is correcting itself which is why white males can't do anything but be BTFO

Attached: 1528378322237.jpg (750x741, 104K)

I can't even tell if this is a troll post
god damn
things are getting bad

Attached: DoubleCross.png (1065x572, 586K)

Never happened, shitskins can't do shit on their own

I don't live around niggers

>can't even pick their own cotton
>minorities didn't do anything

lmao everything western civilization has is credited to minorities. they deserve everything and more whites own.

Lmao is that supposed to be a rebuttal? You're in all seriousness proud that your shitskin folk was too dumb to be used for anything other than literal slavery and getting used as cumrags by their white owners? This niggy over here doesn't dislike whites for slavery but instead has mad stockholm syndrome for it hahaha what the fuck now I've seen everything

>whites waking up to their demographic slaughter and cultural holocaust is "vicious"

Attached: It's Okay To Be White.jpg (824x1000, 43K)

>didn't do anything
>now admits that we did do everything and he's proud of exploitation

don't worry the world is correcting itself. your time is coming :)

Attached: whitehypocrites.jpg (500x322, 42K)

>ya kno wat fuck it, I wish the entire human species would fucking drop dead overnight
This 2bh.

>nonwhite or woman had the audacity to exist
>ITS A GENOCIDE

lmao fuck off

Attached: 1528786723911.png (1243x719, 429K)

>Are minorities treated badly in America
No, they're treated badly in majority non-white countries. Like those countries where they still practice slavery and female genital mutilation in 2019.

Attached: 1546685883434.png (1023x653, 271K)

I'd say non-whites get a pretty good deal in the US.

Attached: 1512574596336.png (1233x1809, 1.23M)

Yep and let's continue that trend. You need to return everything you stole you war criminal race.

this is a minority board get out

White men are the inventors of women's rights, brown people still haven't caught on

>Yep and let's continue that trend.
That's not going to happen, sweetie. As OP notices, white identity is on the rise.

Attached: 1541150226082.jpg (734x869, 211K)

>on the rise
>only outlet is an incel board on a japanese site

AHAHAHAHAAAAHAHHAHAH

Attached: 1510983127432.jpg (511x896, 88K)

>meanwhile the group is busy drawing pictures of the guy they just "ignored"

>laugh at you and treat you with derision
>I FEEL SO VALIDATED

you're a lonely sad incel alright

>only outlet is an incel board on a japanese site
keep telling yourself that, loser.

Attached: 1541475401657.jpg (1024x665, 69K)

>claims to be right online because they're popular in real life
>calls others sad

I can't wait til whites are a minority, then nothing will be holding us back

>still hanging onto my every comment on a cambodian basket weaving board

lmao here's your (You) come back again incels

Attached: 1490108927118.jpg (600x601, 85K)