Why they won't just let us die?

Why they won't just let us die?

Attached: 132.png (673x931, 767K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OHQ-eucpB6k
livescience.com/51046-how-boy-survived-near-drowning.html
metro.co.uk/2017/10/26/mums-heartbreaking-photos-of-son-starved-of-oxygen-after-suicide-attempt-7028654/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this is just too evil

Attached: 12321.png (589x869, 554K)

lol top banter

women-taking-a-picture-of-anything.jpg

Dying is too good for us.

Jesus christ please someone be a merciful angel

God is dead
Fuck it all

Attached: D10436F8-0635-4FA6-8DA2-B58198D0FC56.jpg (1722x1722, 1.91M)

This really is the most selfish thing I've ever heard of. From the mum, I mean.

Attached: Screenshot_20190112-181518.jpg (720x1280, 355K)

Normalfags are such scum.
Dude wants to die and he has even more reason to than before the suicide attempt. Nope, better to use him as an e-fame conduit instead.

Serves him right for trying to kill himself desu

This is why you don't half ass

i feel so bad for that guy. I'm sure he looked just as dead inside before the attempt, and there's her smug ass just smiling in the picture. I guarantee there's no dad in the picture. She's such a fucking hoe using her own now retarded son as a conduit of efame, and with no accountability. Not even the most abusive of fathers would ever put up with such a thing

people are selfish. she should let him die
I bet if the roles were reversed everyone would say he was norman bates

I love my son, I'm not doing this for any pitty, but to show him support and make a signal to other women in this situation.

Attached: 1547189739930.gif (180x204, 675K)

this is like not putting down an animal thats in extreme pain. the pic in just proves this even more, i feel really sorry for him

Attached: 1545400228114.jpg (442x740, 46K)

Poor guy, imagine being finally able to get the courage to kill yourself and escape this shit and actually going trough with it and be dead, then they revive you and make it even worse than before, now you're just a fucking vegetal guy that is even more dead inside now.

Imagine the suffering of this poor man.

Good lord let the motherfucker die. For all we know it could be taking all of his remaining power to blink twice for yes. Let him die

It's his fault for using a method that isn't 100% certain. If you're going to be a retard and kill yourself, at least don't be retarded enough to fuck it up.

isnt there like organization that protects disable people from shit like this?
ONU? or any government laws?

>blink twice for "yes"
>when asked if he still wants to die he blinks twice
Holy kek, there's no way this is real.

Holy shit I wanna shoot the poor thing myself. Too bad his punishment is to rot here on Earth a while longer.

Still though let this be a lesson to you all to go all the way with your suicide and don't half ass it for attention seeking. Go hard or go home a vegetable.

Attached: lain_237.jpg (1520x1080, 177K)

because you were too stupid to do it right the first time.

This. When shit gets too bad and I do it, im not going for fucking pills or cutting or necking. Ill make sure its not an "attempt". Still sorry for the poor guy in ops pic. Hope he cant feel anything anymore if they have to keep him like that..

How does being without oxygen make you retarded and for how long do you need to be without it to have brain damage? I'm really curious desu.

Attached: 1546952954175.jpg (966x1024, 140K)

>How does being without oxygen make you retarded
It damages your brain because it runs out of blood or something. In that state, it actually starts decaying, and if you revive amidst it your brain still decayed, hence the retardation.

>Tries to kill self because life is agony
>Fails
>Has to live in even bigger agony for the rest of his life

JUST KILL THE POOR BASTARD ALREADY! Look at that bitch smiling like nothing happened!

the brain needs fresh oxygen constantly and blood is basically an oxygen transportation liquid.

because they dont understand

look at her shit eating grin. Evil piece of shit. At least in his retarded veggie-tales state he's probably entirely unaware of his misery.

Gonna go against the grain here and say this guy got what he deserved.

Human beings don't live for very long anyway. he could've spent his short days at the beach, laying in the sun, enjoying great music, watching anime at night, learning new skills, exploring interesting things, helping those in need, etc etc

Instead this faggot couldn't even bring himself to put his short stay on earth to good use and now he has to watch the rest of it pass him by, as a spectator, probably in constant pain.

A punishment fitting of his stupid decision.

>At least in his retarded veggie-tales state he's probably entirely unaware of his misery.

>when asked if he still wanted to die, he blinked twice (for yes)

I hate how she just seems happy in this. It's just dirty.

But how long do you have to be in that state for damage to occur? Is the braindamage permanent and it never goes away?

Attached: this.jpg (480x1042, 27K)

How young or retarded are you? Serious question here. This is some basic shit. Every cell in your body needs oxygen to function. Same goes for braincells of course. So if you don't get enough oxygen for whatever reason your cells start to die. Brain damage occurs after about 5 minutes of oxygen deprivation. Use google next time to avoid emberassing yourself

I didn't see the second pic I was replying straight to the thread. This is an empathetic sad feel.

it's physical brain decay, and that doesn't heal perfectly (assuming it does a bit). He could probably work his way towards be functional enough to successfully end it some other way.

yes this is sadly the truth for the suicide option. it's a selfish decision. when perhaps down the road you'd become important for someone and in their time of need you won't be there.

Brain cells don't just grow back so yes the damage is permanent. However, the brain is also good at rewiring itself. So the brain can, to an extent, compensate for damage

that's before. she should let him die now. she's being the selfish one now

Right lmao, I'd take a cyanide or some shit, then shoot myself off a cliff or bridge with 2 guns at the same time into a body of water or some train tracks or some shit lmao. No chance for mistakes

>How does being without oxygen make you retarded

When brain cells are deprived of oxygen for a short period of time they undergo cellular apoptosis.

When neurons damage different areas of the brain stop being able to "talk" to one another and leaves a person retarded. Though, as is probably the case with this guy, still lucid and aware, just completely unable to interact with the world and change your predicament.

For example here's another one

youtube.com/watch?v=OHQ-eucpB6k

As you can see he's still lucid and self aware, intelligent even. Just physically potatoed.

> for how long do you need to be without it to have brain damage? I'm really curious desu.

Any period is dangerous but 2 minutes is when things start to get permafucked.

don't do it bro

originoli ravioli

>he could've spent his short days at the beach, laying in the sun, enjoying great music, watching anime at night, learning new skills, exploring interesting things, helping those in need, etc etc
No he couldn't have. He was destined to be a wage slave like everyone else.

You are retarded. Im not defending sucide but if you cant even have control of your own existance you are literally trapped in the state of living because stupid fuckers around you are too selfish to let you have this one ultimate choice. In ancient rome nobody would try to stop you and in some cases those who care would actually help you do it. Christianity made us obsessed with keeping life no matter how shit would that life be.

Whats with the skeleton in the back getting a hand job?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-12 at 1.00.16 AM.png (100x112, 16K)

skeletons still like getting their bones rubbed.

>Any period is dangerous but 2 minutes is when things start to get permafucked.
The other guy said 5 minutes, yet you say 2. So which is it? 2 or 5 minutes to become a potato?
You have to be unconscious for the damage to begin, right? It can't happen while you're conscious, correct?

Attached: 1535256706017.jpg (462x323, 11K)

>>and now he has to watch the rest of it pass him by, as a spectator, probably in constant pain.
Because you think he wasn't just a spectator to begin with ? And that he wasn't already in constant pain ? "Just be happy bro"
Go fuck yourself. You know when there is no other options than suicide. You don't just do it like that.

Remember, shotgun is the only reliable way. How hard is it to get one outside of ameriga?

God damn son. This is why I haven't suicided yet. Because I can't get hold of a gun and I'm too paranoid of ending up like this.

Reminds me of this woman I saw in a Louis Theroux documentary. She attempted suicide and ending up brain damaged. Of course the retard normies keep her alive. She barely seemed to know what was going on most of the time, barely comprehensible, needed constant care...etc. She didn't even understand what happened to her.

Do they really think she would have wanted to exist like that? Fucking normies man.

what a moralfag
well I am not shocked that this is unoriginal in 2,019 r9k

The brain begins to die 6 minutes in without oxygen. Then the damage is permanent.

She'll probably keep him alive for several more decades

Attached: 1543260952949.jpg (750x745, 402K)

You can still be conscious while being deprived of oxygen you enormous nigger

Its quite easy to get a shotgun license in the UK.

>You can still be conscious while being deprived of oxygen you enormous nigger
No you can't. You'd faint if you got deprived of oxygen to the point of possibility of braindamage. Yeah, you can have Hypoxia and still be conscious, but that doesn't give braindamage lmao. Hypoxia is different from Ischemia.

Attached: 5c897fe71.jpg (260x260, 25K)

She should be starved of oxygen and forced to be alive in the same manner.

Jumping head first from a very high building should also do the trick.

Yeah, make sure you know what very high means though. Jump off a skyscraper to make sure.

I don't get it, he was lucky to be saved by his mother. Life is a blessing, suicide is selfish.

This, rejecting the gift of life is a mortal sin.

livescience.com/51046-how-boy-survived-near-drowning.html just a bretty nice popscience article to share with my brobots

Attached: 691CAD52-8323-474F-9CF9-DC63F4E7A321.jpg (722x490, 63K)

Why are all these preachy morality check.reddit-faggots so deeply hateful and vindictive?

I was a quadriplegic spaz from anoxic brain damage
Ama
Still have a crippled hand and and bad vision loss but also neetbux

Attached: 5B5DAAEA-0837-4AB1-A3F7-FCD21D465EAF.jpg (1624x2038, 243K)

this is why abrahamic religion should be destroyed.

How do you woke up?

How long did it take you to be able to move freely again? Did you hang yourself?

Very slowly.origunaly

If you really love someone you have to know when to let them go, this is torture. If he didn't wanna die before I definitely would in the state he's in. Bet you a million bucks the only reason this retarded bitch is keeping him alive is because of some religious horseshit.

Drug od
Walking without assistance in about 9 months
Zombie walk though

How does a drug overdose lead to ankxic brain damage? How does that even work? Did you pass out completely?

Attached: 1200px-Cat03.jpg (1200x1199, 156K)

I did not say what drug
It caused a heart attack

You should really learn how to use a search engine. And stop it with the namefagging

We're you taking stimulants and you took too much and then your heart stopped or something? I'm asking this because I've abused stimulants and I've had chest pains and tachycardia. One time I got so close to fainting really bad.

Attached: cat.jpg (800x450, 151K)

Nah you are clear

Any of you ever had braindamage from drug overdosing or Ischemia?

Attached: neuro.jpg (800x600, 77K)

No because I'm not a drug addict degenerate

>life is a blessing
living life retarded and in pain isn't a blessing, you braindead normalnigger

Attached: 16-24-11-322602.jpg (225x350, 40K)

No one is forced to accept some faggy "gift of life"
If we can't choose to accept or reject it than it's not freewill, you brainwashed jackass.

>He still wants to die
No shit. Jesus fuck just kill him already.

This is just evil. How can she not see that the poor fucker just wants out of his misery.

Ever since I overdosed on LSD at 16, 12 years later I still can't feel anything in the top of my head and my right calf. I wasn't paralyzed at all but from that day forward, it's been completely numb. I can move it just fine, but if you stuck a needle into my calf, I wouldn't feel it.

fucking normies
not much on this board gets me upset but this image did tue trick

> when asked if he still wants to die, he blinks twice

Attached: 1536871319358.jpg (250x201, 8K)

>Human beings don't live for very long anyway. he could've spent his short days at the beach, laying in the sun, enjoying great music, watching anime at night, learning new skills, exploring interesting things, helping those in need, etc etc
Yeah, that's like 10% of it
The rest is just miserable wagecucking and having to conform to a shitty society
Get out normalfag, may you never know true sadness (and you probably won't because you're a naive normie robot)

Holy shit lmao. How much LSD did you take?

Attached: 9cbff696f5a3d31922658626c7ea65918b568c77ad415793f6b33031d7740a47.jpg (750x903, 45K)

Imagine when hes like 60, having been locked in your own unmoving body, slow counting every minute bored out of his mind. Minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, years, decades.... Just sitting in the same place your entire life, wordlessly staring infront of you, wanting to die every second but being kept alive despite the only communication you can preform is telling them you want to die.

Attached: 1464309122661.jpg (470x501, 84K)

Imagine being in his place
>the regret of not having chosen to keep living a mild nightmare
>the smile on your mother's face as she shows to the whole world how much of a failure you are
>being asked if you wish to die just to tease you and finally keep you alive
>slowly forgetting about every little things and activities that made you smile in the past
>shitting yourself

Attached: 2018-08-09_213148.png (372x136, 32K)

Actually if you just wanted to do the aforementioned things its really possible to do it without being a wageslave. I lived that life for four years, spent every day on the beach reading books and listening to music, I ate well and enjoyed every minute of it. The "work" I did to sustain myself was literally nothing more than odd jobs here and there. The problem for robots is that they pretend something like that is all they want when in reality they have desires for much more like high end rigs, fast food, expensive tech, tv and broadband and modern living conditions. I lived in a hut beside the beach with one plug socket and one light, no tv or interest outside of my phone, and I ate whatever the locals ate.

This is a COMPLETELY BELIEVABLE news article.

I TOTALLY BELIEVE that the news reporter would mention that the son still wants to commit suicide and not want to cover it up like a typical normie feel good reporter.

Also if someone tells you that OP is a flaming faggot who sucks 10 clocks a day and 11 clocks on Sunsay....DO NOT BELIEVE THEM (DESPITE THE HUGE AMOUNT OF AMPLE EVIDENCE)

you think he don't want to die anymore?

he probably cant even conceptualize suicide

>he could've spent his short days at the beach, laying in the sun, enjoying great music, watching anime at night, learning new skills, exploring interesting things, helping those in need, etc etc
with what money you stupid coddled faggot?

he shouldn't have tried to abandon his mother
he DEFINITELY shouldn't have failed

it fucking kills me to imagine being in his position man. and his mother just seems like a selfish egotistical materialistic cunt who loves her son in some implicit motherly capacity but completely failed to understand and support him, and couldn't stand the thought of being alone even though she is obviously a vain woman who probably gets pumped and dumped weekly by seedy guys at seedy bars. holy fuckarooni. if this guy write a memoir by blinking alone he would probably start by telling her how much he hates her guts.

This is why you use a gun my dudes.

Attached: 1545291464839.gif (448x252, 809K)

5 floors or about 10 meters already gives a death probability of 97% and that's just regular falling so not head first

Just thinking about this today.
The mom is an extremely selfish cunt and is virtue signaling hard. Im certain she has a large role to play in his suicide attempt and saving him at the last second was her way of trying to redeem herself.

Imagine still being alive but you cant move. You cant speak. You cant interact with the world around you at all and just contine to exist like this for many years to come. Held captive by your psycho mom who refuses to let you die so she can show the world what a caring mother she is...

It would be worse than anything dreamed of in hell.

Attached: 1415462417445.jpg (400x500, 49K)

>he blinks twice
So he still has the capacity for his pain and suffering, which is now more constant than ever.

He's beautiful

I was surprised too, but it is
metro.co.uk/2017/10/26/mums-heartbreaking-photos-of-son-starved-of-oxygen-after-suicide-attempt-7028654/