Wanted to get some perspective on this

wanted to get some perspective on this
>MIGHT be infertile
>wife is already suggesting artificial insemination saying if she will give me a few more tries but it might be time to consider it
>it might be HER that's infertile
For some reason that comment of hers really hurt me. Am I about to get cucked What if she just gets fucked by some chad and says it was artificial insemination?

Attached: 1546836025182.jpg (573x1016, 52K)

Male fertility is easy to test for, just order a kit online and see what your sperm count is.

> What if she just gets fucked by some chad and says it was artificial insemination?

What's the difference?

I asked her if she had anyone she knew in mind and she goes ''I dunno maybe it would be awkward to ask *giggle*''
I was like ''you know I was being sarcastic''
and she's like ''I was being sarcastic too, it wouldnt be anyone we know don't worry''

Get yourselves tested at a clinic, both of you.

You are already getting cucked, nevermind.

Serious? Part of me thought it was pretty damning but I want to trust her

It's ogre. She wants to cheat on you, if she isn't already.

Both of you get tested, don't let her cuck you, if anything you can bang her sister if she's the infertile one.

>IVF can also assist in male infertility, in those cases where there is a defect in sperm quality, in such situations a sperm cell is injected directly into the egg cell. This is used when sperm has difficulty penetrating the egg. This is also used when sperm numbers are very low.
Get yourself tested OP. And unless you're 100% infertile, you could use In vitro fertilisation to still get her pregnant, unless you're afraid of passing on the same fertility to your children, then that's preferred over a donor.

she's on the pill and not telling you retard, probably fucking behind your back

just give your basically disabled, handicapped sperm assistance and directly inject it into the egg. your kid may come out retarded but i would unironically take that over raising son that did not have my DNA

Man...
If this is true I'm really sorry for you.
I'll be honest, that comment of hers would be a deal breaker for me. No matter how many years we were married for.
First, I think it would be good for you to know who is the one who is infertile. Now, the thing is, if she is the one who is infertile and you walk away, she'll automatically think it's because of that, and not because of the things she said. I think that's very important. If you are the one who is infertile and walk away, she'll see you as not only infertile but a coward, probably, so it's not good either.
I think you should ask her directly what does she mean by those comments of hers. Be direct. "You really don't mind being with someone else?" "You were thinking about someone in particular when you said that, right?" Ask her to be completely honest, and tell her what you think about it.
If you do leave, just make clear that it was because of that, and not necessarily because one of you were infertile.

I don't know, maybe I'm being overly dramatic, but those comments would be just too much for me to handle. As I said, I would probably just leave her because of that.

Wew lads I hope you know how to hide your assets because in a year tops she's taking you to divorce court.

>she's like ''I was being sarcastic too, it wouldnt be anyone we know don't worry''
hahahaha
literally some guy at the bar that is +6 tall and looks dangerous. She can fulfil her fantasies having the most rough and hard sex in her life while she gets inseminated with "someone we both don't know so don't worry lol".
She will probably get with him from time to time or even invite him over becuase you know, it is HIS child after all, so HE has the right to COME over.
Of course you pay the bills.

Seriously I hope you fucking uncuck yourself and tell her to fuck off
At this point it doesn't even matter if you're infertile, her just suggesting getting fucked or inseminated by someone else should be like handing you a divorce while spitting in your face.

Attached: 1307629353315.jpg (363x310, 33K)

>those boobies
I starting to like Ciara

you're just now realizing she has big boobs? she's posted them so many times, they're her best feature

I don't pay attention to """fembots""".
Are there any pics with her bare chest?

of course there are, why do you think she's so popular here? they're a little hard to find though because she was underage in most of them but i think some of them are still on desuarchive

Just asked her, she told me to fuck off and stop acting butthurt
Wouldn't answer the questions
Says she's pissed off being cause I'm trying to start a fight and told me to go away

I wish I could milk Ciara. Imagine how much milk those milkers can produce.

Just take the test yourself man. You don't have to argue with her about cucking.

Do as fp said and test your sperm count first. And if she's gonna cuck you, spend all your money, quit your job and then divorce her.

This. Although I'd wait for the cuckening to happen. Then she can stay with her mutt child on her own.

Test yourself, buy something useless you can't afford, then divorce.

Maybe spend all your assets on a sports car.

Careful user. She might say it's his and then child support for le goblina childe.

Maybe face her again and ask her very seriously. Tell her it is really important for you, and explain how that puts the relationship at stake.
Hell, even tell her how much that hurt you. Why even hide it at this point.
If she does love you and has a heart she'll have to listen. If not, maybe she doesn't love you that much in the first place. I'm not saying that's the case, but how else can someone interpret that their significant other won't discuss how they said they would "be with someone we don't know. Don't worry. Hehe hehe".
Look, OP. You're a human being. A good person, I imagine. Not a fucking toy.
This is not OK. And if you're sensible enough to still be with her after all that, she has to be sensible enough to at least explain herself. It's not even that fucking hard to be honest.

>she told me to fuck off a
>Says she's pissed off being cause I'm trying to start a fight and told me to go away
It's already over. She has no respect for you. Nothing. For fuck sake leaver her you cuck.

Then you can counter it with your infertility card (if that's the case)

>inb4 canada or some other shithole where you are forced to pay child support anyway

This is exactly what egoism looks like

Okay I tried to be alpha. I told her ''I'm serious were you thinking of getting pregnant with someone you know?''
She got pissed off and said ''maybe I do, what fucking difference does it make if your little dick cant get me pregnant anyways?''
It's over. I'm breaking up with her if she doesn't fucking apologize by tomorrow morning

This happened
ooregano

Apologize her and let her do it. Then divorce her.

imagine being this much of a cuckhold
>okay I apologize, can I keep fucking Tyrone now? imagine how beautiful our black son is going to be

Just end it user, don't even bother waiting, be proactive. Once they insult your dick it means she doesn't love you anymore.

She only cheated once and that was years ago. 99 percent sure she hasn't cheated since then, since I've checked her social media and email when she wasn't looking
I'd keep questioning but it looks like I'll be sleeping on the couch for a good while already as it is

She always does that shit when she's mad. I mean, I told her that she has small tits before, so it's not that bad. I'm average anyways, she knows that

You are a naive fool. Once a cheat, always a cheat.

dude... this whole thing is bad and im a virgin.
im prob gunna stay single. i can barely tolerate female backbiting as it is.

If this is not bait, courage to you.
Leave and be happy with someone who won't be such a fucking whore. Remind her that maybe she is the one who is infertile in the first place. Or who cares, at this point. Just go on if you can.
You probably still love her, but I wouldn't recommend you to fall for an apology for that. Imagine if you told her the same but the other way around. "well, maybe I do want to impregnate someone else. What difference does it make for me to use your loose pussy than a tighter one". Would she forgive you?
Fuck that, OP. You're too good for that shit.

oh no no no no NONo
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA
cucky cuck cucko HAHAHAHAA

Attached: 14263652513434654.png (697x643, 681K)

Well she already has a kid so she's probably fertileYeah I dont think she'd forgive me by she mental problems due to having a really bad upbringing, it's not really all her fault

you literally already have a wife's son. no no this can't be real

>She only cheated once and that was years ago
DUDE

I'm starting to think the story is made up cuckposting. OP can't be that cucked, right?

Despite what the memes and rightwing incels say, cuckolding can absolutely fix a relationship. It seems like it could ease a lot of tension and stress between you to. I tried it and me any my wife are more affectionate and close than other. He gets to fuck her, but I'm the one she wants to cuddle up to most nights. I'm the one who gets to be her best friend and life partner. Cuckolding saved my family. Don't listen to the memes

You made it obvious that this thread was just bait. Fucking ruined it

Well that doesnt sound so bad but I'd be afraid it would make her lose respect for me

You are the actual embodiment of the giga cuck meme bro. Get your shit together and leave that disgusting harpy before she traps you with child support for a kid of another father. She has already cheated on you. That is enough of a sign to leave her immediately. This is your last chance to not get your life ruined.

Attached: mega.jpg (746x716, 85K)

Please be a joke...
It's like this Twitter guy saying like "Yes, you cum on her face but at the end of the day who gets to have her in his arms?"

She won''t bro. My gf teases me by encouraging our bull to bully me and says stuff like he's better than me and a real man, but it's all role play. When he's not around, she's a sweet woman and tells me I'm her soul mate and how much she loves me. I love my life

>He gets to fuck her, but I'm the one she wants to cuddle up to most nights.
>I'm the one who gets to be her best friend and life partner.

Attached: why are we still here.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

It is real. She couldn't just abort the baby, we're christians

I didn't believe you until you said "we're Christians"

Attached: 14254524.png (641x740, 898K)

THis is bait. I can't conceive someone being this much of a cuck. It's phisically impossible.

are you guys european? yall sound european

Why is that?
I am desu.

fucking RIP
enjoy cuck life.

get your shit in order, fuck her a few times and tell her to go get seed from some other loser.

>ciaras toes
oh mommy