Husband cheats on you repeatedly

>husband cheats on you repeatedly
>the whole world knows about it
>pretend nothing happened
Why are women like this?

Attached: Clinton-and-Trump.jpg (940x545, 320K)

women just want a meal ticket, their husband "cheating on them" would only matter if he was giving away too much of their money for them to lounge around eating bonbons

You really think Trumps wife loves him or even gives two shits?

Roasties can't explain this

being married before meeting your current wife is not cheating ffs

Trump doesn't cheat, though.

Hillary was mad as fuck, but she knew or was convinced by others that falling out with Bill would not work for her in the long run, so she stayed with him while giving media some sob story about forgiveness. Turned out it was a good decision, she almost became a president.

fucking this. Its always about the fucking money.

hillary is weird, did she really stay with bill for political/professional reasons or does she really forgive him?

i mean she's weird because she is an influential politician in her own right, she doesnt depend on bill does she?

Sure she gives a shit. It's her job as a spy.

Ivanka's clearly in it for the money and Hillary for her career
Not to mention it's significantly more socially acceptable (maybe even expected) for a woman to stay with a cheating partner than a man

Well, Bill was the fucking president for two terms. Of course he was hugely influential in the Democratic party in the 90s and after that. Hillary wouldn't have any political career if they divorced and she started shitting on him.

My girlfriend's uncle was a senator and says the marriage was nothing but a front and that she's always been a lesbian.

and Hillary got millions to grease a deal for the Russians to buy a uranium mine in the US

Why a woman stay with a cheater is beyond me.

Master key vs shitty lock
A woman will stay with a cheating man because the act of him cheating shows a sense of desirability which elevates his social status and by extension hers because she is *his* partner.

on the flipside, a woman who lets just anyone plow her holes and use her body is rapidly whittling down her sexual value

I think Hillary knew all along and sees Bill solely as an evil companion with whom to accrue a ton of power. She probably finds the whole thing funny and neither have very deep feelings for each other given that they're sociopaths.

>she almost became a president
just made me truly realize how fucked america is.

>key analogy in 2019
kek.
trump and clinton are just really attractive and dominant. cheating and fucking around is a negative quality, but it doesn't matter as much as how good the personality and in this case influence are

You wanted them to chimp out like tiger woods wife? Don't treat women like a monolith. That's what your problem is. Even if they are don't treat them like they're identical.

The female decides all the conditions of the animal family. Where the female stands to gain no benefit from association with a male, no such association takes place.

If a woman stays with a man who's cheating on her, and she knows, you can be guaranteed that she's still getting a worthwhile benefit out of the relationship. There's something she receives from him that is worth sticking around for.

Attached: 1461358573417.jpg (600x800, 193K)

For her generation of voters, she does. They like that she's a second-shift politician; "I go to Congress during the day and then I take care of the kids at night, I'm just like you."

>trump and clinton are just really...
they are not independent actors
every politician is in on the same game with (You) as the pieces and some organization as their boss
nothing in politics happens on accident or ""coincidence""
"leaders" are selected and groomed based on their family ties

Attached: they are all the same.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

Based and truepilled, user

Hillary is a cuckquean lmao

they like it because 1. it proves their man is desireable and 2. if he comes back it proves they are more desireable than the other woman

Social life/glamour > love/relationship
Goes for a lot of females.

For many girls it is much more important that she gets seen and envied for being Chads officially chosen fuckhole, than who Chad will really stick his dick in on the weekend

>12th cousins one removed
Oh lol.
I can probably trace my ass to Einstein, Dshingis Khan, Newton and Hitler with that sort of retarded tracing. And so can you.

Because they partner had the best powerful job in literally the world? Those dudes can have whatever they want. They also fucking rich.
Those people literally rape/d girls btw and nothing happends lol