Red flags for females

Hello, I am looking to construct an official list of red flags so robots can never fall for a thot's tricks. These are my red flags for females, am I missing anything?

>not a virgin(unless she is a widow)
>older than 27
>has ever used contraceptive drugs/device
>has ever used recreational drugs(especially alcohol)
>raised by single mother
>shorter than 5'5"
>fat
>went to public school
>likes hiphop/rap "music"
>has dark skin
>has tattoos
>has piercings/body modifications
>has dyed hair(may be permissible if she uses natural means to dye)
>has short hair
>wears men's clothing
>has dreadlocks
>wears makeup
>has painted fingernails/toenails
>wears high heels
>wears "yoga" pants
>eats fast food
>eats junk food
>drinks soda
>is a militant gaytheist
>curses excessively

Attached: mpv-shot0015 (2).jpg (1021x675, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=um3EmS9DKsI
youtube.com/watch?v=o1xf78EltKM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Go on desuarchive, search r9k for "red flags" females

>She's 3d
The most important one

I might just do that desu
Red flags are only for those of us that like 3D women.

In return she will get to go out with a healthy 400lbs guy, who doesn't shower.

And in return for lowering your standards, you'll get to be a beta provider for a single mother.

>>shorter than 5'5"
>>has short hair
What's wrong with these?

>brags about getting drunk and going to a lot of parties
>most of his friends are males
>bad relationship with the father

Trust no girl that shows one or more of this traits, it can save your life

Attached: 1545211462960.jpg (236x209, 11K)

I'm going to check all of these against my oneitis
Probably isn't, but neither am I
>older than 27
19, I'm 20
Went to DC for the march for life, so that's a no
Nigger we all drink, fuck off
>raised by single mother
Loving family, who also really likes me
>shorter than 5'5"
5'7
>fat
super skinny
>went to public school
nope
diehard fleetwood mac fan, which in some cases is a red flag but not here
>has dark skin
yes :(
>has tattoos
nope
just ears
nope
>has short hair
did at one point? but not super short
>wears men's clothing
no
>has dreadlocks
is this ever even an issue? ofc not
>wears makeup
well yeah ofc
nigger what?
>wears high heels
on occasion
>wears "yoga" pants
oof thats a check
>eats fast food
only chad fil a
>eats junk food
nope
>drinks soda
nope
>is a militant gaytheist
catholic
>curses excessively
nope, and has made an effort to help me with that as well

I think I'm good to go?

>older than 27
If you are of a similar age, such properties may be expected.

Birth control pills have a dual effect of regulating hormones, and some women take them even when not sexually active. Not quite a red flag.

>raised by single mother
Most people have HAD alcohol, but regular consumption of it is a red flag, as is a single mother.

>shorter than 5'5"
Women are supposed to be short. In fact, the shorter they are, the more willing they are to put up with the fact that you're not quite 6 feet tall yourself, as long as you're taller than her.

>fat
Okay yeah, red flag.

>went to public school
Basically everyone's gone to public school. Private school isn't cheap.

>has dark skin
>has tattoos
>has short hair
>wears men's clothing
>has dreadlocks
>wears makeup
>wears high heels
>wears "yoga" pants
May or may not be red flags. I think if you try to apply all of these, you won't find too many women left, however.

>eats fast food
>eats junk food
>drinks soda
So just... poor diet? You could have lumped this in with "fat"

>is a militant gaytheist
Militant, yeah, red flag. Normal atheist fine.

>curses excessively
Maybe red flag.

here are some realistic ones not made up by angry virgins who think they're social engineering the world toward a virgin loli utopia:
>single parent
>brags about self, "if you can't handle me at my worst" etc. platitudes littering her social media page
>basic bitch clothes like yoga/uggs, gross makeup, topbun
>snapchat
>spends money on beauty products and fashion while the children sit alone in a dark corner eat nothing but cereal and from concentrate "juice" product
>MAGApede poser who doesn't understand politics beyond "muh librul tears fuck yea fuck feminists/other women that aren't me"
>OR voted for Hillary because muh patriarchy, either one is bad
>shaved hair/partially shaved/pierced tongue
>likes shitty ghetto rap
>uses twitter and twitter lingo like "succ" and "yaas" and is functionally illiterate because of the constant subversion of their native language
>goes tanning at the salon, doesn't just use the sun
>gym rat (these are the girls who want to date NFL players but will take whatever they can get at the time)
>OR fat, obviously nobody should be fat
>raised by a single mother herself and turned out "just fine"
>legitimately too stupid to be funny so they just make fun of people and call them dumb/weird/lame, all low energy ad homenims and "yikes" or whatever's trendy at the moment

so unless a female DOESN'T fall into your 20+ categories you won't date them
and you cucks wonder why you can't get a gf

>shorter than 5"5
isn't that more of a personal fucking preference than a "red flag"? height isn't something we have control over...you're probably a fucking manlet who bitches about women rejecting you for being short anyway.

why do they always forget:
>BPD
>daddy issues

those are a given, and "daddy issues" still doesn't even have a vague definition

this
BPD girls are fucking batshit crazy

wtf guys orig

>shorter than 5'5"
shorter girls are always slut and they produce manlet children
>short hair
automatically a dyke

Short bitches are even more histrionic and cunty than normal women

i mean the kinds of girls who obviously have a bad relationship with their father
little man syndrome

>i mean the kinds of girls who obviously have a bad relationship with their father
the ones who constantly talk about how their dad is a deadbeat

little women syndrome

>>single parent
Children of single fathers turn out normal. It's single mothers that are damaging.

OP here, I added "has BPD" to the list.

the age should changed to 21 shes already on her third trimester of the cock carousel by 27

If you're not exclusively pursuing impressionable females (15-19) in 2019 you're doing it wrong. Just take care of yourself, don't be a fatass with a patchy beard and no one will give you a hard time for this.

>i mean the kinds of girls who obviously have a bad relationship with their father
This could mean a lot of things though.

So why don't capable fathers fight for custody of their children? They are always the ones to wash their hands of the whole family's baggage and move on to start a new one. It seems like they don't care as much about proving they make good parents than they do about being able to throw in the towel at any given moment.

>impressionable
>aka "too dumb to spot my bullshit"
0/10

>o why don't capable fathers fight for custody of their children?
They do. Are you unaware of how gynocentric divorce court is? Here is some material to illuminate your afternoon.

youtube.com/watch?v=um3EmS9DKsI
youtube.com/watch?v=o1xf78EltKM

because the man has to work and still pays for his kid while the girl sits home sucking nigger cock

Here's an important one: 2D:4D is lower than 1 on either hand.

>age
>height
Those I disagree with. That are not decisions on her side.
The impact those could have on kids are at best a sidenote me for too, since I am not keen on having children.

The "wears XY" is also pretty foolish, unless it is a steady daily habit.
If she invariably teeters around on high heels all day, yeah ignore that bitch.
If she wears them to her sisters big party, or if she is smart enough to wear men cloths for an outdoor part of her hobby/work? That seems hardly a red flag.

>I am not keen on having children.
Opinions discarded. I'm sorry, but antinatalism is a mental illness, you should seek professional help.

>So why don't capable fathers fight for custody of their children?
Organizations of males fighting pretty unfair court leanings toward female-favoring custody rulings are nearly as old as feminism desu.

In the case of a custody battle, why would it matter what the woman did once she's out of the picture? If she is that much of a slag it will be readily apparent to the courts, in these cases though the guy is long gone and the grandparents get stuck raising yet another baby from scratch while the mother goes to find someone else's life to ruin.

Breeding isn't my goal, sex and a relationship is. I will not make a child suffer the future I see coming if I can help it

But oppinons left aside, if rugrats are such a priority for you, you WILL need to add a long ass list of medical and mental conditions she is not allowed to have. "paints her nails" is your smallest problem then

>unfair
Based on what, or is this just conjecture? I know it's possible for a woman to lose custody but again if there is no solid evidence they should not have it, whose to say who would be the better choice in this hypothetical situation? Usually, the mother is the one that spends the most time with the children, and the courts try to consider them first and foremost.

I don't have a problem with single fathers, I have a problem with the idea that they, in most cases *want* to be responsible for their families after things get difficult.

That's just how it works. I'd be super happy if I could sit on my ass and collect checks while the mom works 50 hours a week....

>shorter than 5'5"

like we control over our genetics
us short girls are the only ones who accept any many under 5'9. to us above 5'2 is still tall

this is so aggravating and untrue.
everyone thinks i'm 14 because of my height
that leaves us REAL short girls left to pedos that will only be disappointed, because in reality we are way to old them.

screw you OP

Well knowing that you most likely fucked up and had a kid with a dumbass sack of shit who couldn't even hack a McJob you would probably have to figure out another way to get money, plenty guys who have to pay "alimony" don't actually have two nickels to rub together, so the money can't just appear from nothing.

There are website full of evidence for it, and afaik "in doubt for the mother" was a flatout official guideline for divorce-courts at least in the past.

I would still admit it is somewhat conjecture, since honestly, as a "mentally ill anti-natalist", that topic is of no real interest to me either way.
If I ever had any kids, it would be on her instance that we got them.
So since the biology of "holding one tight" never had occasion to hit me, I think her rather welcome to keep them.

imagine thinking being alive for a while, height and fucking food preferences is a red flag. am i missing something here? i don't see the connections here

these are the real red flags
OP can go suck a dick

I agree with most of this, as I'm anti-natalist as well, I think for the most part children are lucky to even have one parent who gives a shit about them and isn't too mentally weak to succumb to the ills of the world. Children are like money vacuums and the risk-reward is abysmal, and people just want to bury their head in the sand and pretend like there are easy solutions.

i mean you're wrong because you do need more than one parent but ok

>5'2 is still tall
untill chad stands next to him and his cock is at his eye level

>prefers used up whores with insane standards to boot

-100/10

>believes in atrology or other occult stuff
This is a big one for me

You somehow did it, you somehow outlined standards so unattainable that not a single breathing woman on this earth could meet them. I'm particularly impressed how you took reasonable red flags and blew them up into retarded parodies of themselves.

Attached: 1395485311102.png (545x500, 33K)

>food preference
If you mainly live of soda and McDs you are probably an unhealthy fat ass. I that that pretty understandable.
The rest seems to be Op insistence to have muh perfect kids. He fears for aged ovaries and muh height there.
Which is by the way bullshit, phenotypes are not working the way people think.
Lanklets from small couples, or manlet kings from 6'+ couples happen all the time.

Are you guys retarded?
There is so much dumb shit here
>Virgin
>public school
>likes rap
>has never used drugs
Etc.
Maybe you guys would get more pussy or female attention if you weren't only allowing nuns and Amish people you loony liberal

>nuns and Amish
they need NEET love too though

>I can't meet the most basic standards any normalfag adult would hold me to, therefore they are insane
-10000/0

This.
You are the kind of people females say when they complain about men being pecky and having high standards

They will already say that if you dare to not desire some inked down freak who can't move past a metal detector though.

If anyone hasn't said it...
>quotes vines, ironically or unironically

if you follow OP's tricks, you'll never get laid and it will be nobody's fault but your own.

Attached: robot gf.jpg (680x639, 42K)

I forgot it was the weekend and all the normalfags aren't at school or work right now. These threads are more productive when it's only robots posting.

Statistics show children raised by single fathers aren't any different than children from two parent households, whereas the children raised by single mothers have all the damage. No one is going to deny that it's ideal to have both parents, but it's an empirical fact that single fathers are not as bad as single mothers.