Who are the worlds best/worst tourists?

I must say that Americans are by far the nicest, most polite and best tippers in the world. Never have i had any problems with them and they always walk around with a big smile. The only negative thing is that they dress really bad and looks like people did here in Europe back in the 90's.

The worst tourist are without question, Russians! They are loud, aggressive, obnoxious and they think they own the place wherever they are.
Chinese are the cheapest btw.

>Pic related is how american tourists actually look like. Every time.

Attached: Tourists.jpg (900x760, 219K)

Chinese

Best or worst?

Oh sorry, worst

Apparently we have a horrible reputation but the Chinese are even worse. I wouldn't know for sure though, like most Americans I've never left the country.

They are like insects. Never have I seen a single family they always come in groups of 16-20 people and they have a tendency to not know how to snad in line or to use creditcards that actually works in Europe.

The wealthy. Country of origin doesn't matter nearly as much as wealth.

Best:
-Germans
-Americans
-Nordic tourists

Worst:
-Brits
-Chinese
-Mediterraneans

I don't couldn't disagree more, user. Americans are really nice, maybe a little loud when drunk but they never harrass, fight or act like spolied retards. At least not here in Stockholm.

americans, brits, russians, germans, the four horseman of apocalypse literally.

This is universal truth and cannot be argued.

Best :
>British because they love France
>Japanese because they love France
>Spanish because they're friendly and chill

Worst :
>Murricans because they are obnoxious and feel somewhat superior
>Chinese because even though they love France they never apologise for anything even if they break stuff

Sounds about right.

Chinese?

>pic
god fucking dammit... sigh

swedes are worst. they are gay and homo. americans are bad too because they talk to people with no reason.

To my surprise Americans are usually ok, like families, respectful people, brits on the other hand they usually come here to drink and piss everywhere and behave like crazy hooligans, but not the worst, probably, i'd say muslim tourists, they treat woman like shit (like waitresses) I've seen them many times.

Attached: UnPbT8Q_d.jpg (640x105, 7K)

explain mediterraneans

Indians are next.
>ooh sorry my brother is in the line
>cuts queue with a family of 12

Lel fucking introvert finngolian.

oh, and Chinese also I don't like, they don't know personal space and come in groups of 20 people

>Russia people is like black but wrong color by accident
kek

loud, chauvinistic,about cultural things, stingy, unwilling to adapt to the cultural norms or cuisine of their destination

nice, heck yes we loud as fuck

And everyone of them stink up the place. I forgot to add Indians on my list as the worst toursists/guest workers. They have an internal stench that can not be explained, it has to be experienced in order to understand the severity.

nothing wrong with it.

But you are quite social when drunk. Pretty aggressive, but social.

>Nips are sometimes bad.
They’re quiet, and well meaning; but they seem to forget that people move through areas so they stand around in mass groups taking pictures, holding up other people.

>Poo’s are reasonably decent in groups
they dont seem to act out or be obnoxious assholes. (They understand waiting in line)

>Yuropoors that dont speak english are iffy.
Despite coming from first world country, they still forget simple things like standing in line and not respecting privacy of others (taking pictures, with people in background)

>Chinese are far above/beyond horrid.
They often act like obnoxious assholes. Loud, pushy, invasive to personal space, refuse to understand basic decorum, dont understand lines, ignore warning signs and posted info; despite a translation being written in their native tongue.

I have noticed these things after 7 years dealing with people.

-t. park ranger

Thank god youve never had to deal with american niggers. Kiss that tip money goodbye. The cheap motherfuckers.

Is it true scandis think we talk to loud?

Israelis are the worst tourists by far, after their national service they take a year off and go backpacking around Asia or South America and a worse group of people you will never meet - loud, obnoxious, haggling with the world's poorest people, no consideration whatsoever for local culture. Google "Israeli backpackers".

But we do own the place, though.

>Yuropoors that dont speak english are iffy.
WHat kind of Europeans are you reffering to? I bet it's the french because everyone here speaks english quite well.

Yeah i don't get it either. But chinese tourists are scum, you'll know when you get mistaken for one. I've seen a pack of old lady somewhere in europe wearing this kind of pijama long dress while slinging 5 gucci, hermes and other namebrand paper bags while talking like they're doing dishwashing in the river

>Worst

Without fucking question the Chinese.
>Best
I like the Yanks because they always seem so amazed about basic shit.

We've had some american niggers in our place a couple of times and you're completely right, they are terrible tippers but they behave pretty well. Nothing out of the ordinary and much better than our local niggers.
>Is it true scandis think we talk to loud?
Not as loud as Russians but yes, you can get loud, espeically when you've had a drink or two, but not that loud that it actually disturbs our other customers.

Americans are the best. Worst are Germans or Australians

that is different thing. i don't want to talk to people when i go to store to buy beer but after i have bought it i can talk to people while drinking the beer.

kek

We Chinese treat your kind exactly how they deserve to be treated, with contempt as you are inferior races.

best: Germans
worst: everyone else

Attached: it's all so tiresome.jpg (1280x870, 329K)

Finns and Chinese look the same, they can't tell the difference

work in tourism all my life
oldfag
americans and japanese are the best
french are the worst
chinese 2nd worse

I remember one time when a mafia-style ruskie came in with his pose. They literally dragged one table to the other so that everyone could fit, not mind asking for permission, walked up to the bar and ordered 3 bottles of vodka, when we said that we're not allowed to sell whole bottles only drinks he got so mad that he screamed at the bartender for 2 minutes straight. Then he order like 50 shots and gave the bartender a 1000 kronor note as a tip. Not so bad experience but pretty scary considering he looked like he could murder me with his eyes only.

Finns are taller, tho

Bosniaks

I said tourists not refugees, Vanja.

What are Australians like? I've never been overseas so I don't know how to act.

>best
polish
baltic
>worst
chinese
american
german

They are jolly and extremely alcohol-firendly. Never had any problems with you guys either.

But when we are talking travellers (i.e. backpackers), americans are the best, next are kiwis and aus, and then euros who bothers to speak english, asians are a wild card. I saw a 40 something woman in a hostel touring tassie with an under 30 guided tour and all she did was cook with sample sacchets of salt, pepper, xo sauce and all that shit (she had a box full of those). Pretty nice lady actually, but kinda weird how she ended up there

Attached: 1524998883915.jpg (468x309, 118K)

ITT Americans are either the worst or the best.

I'm gonna say the people who said they're the best have had an actual experience with them while the ones who said worst have not met one traveling American in their life.

>New Orleanian

BEST
>Aussies
>Brits
>Japanese (they fuckin LOVE Jazz)

WORST
>Canadian
>French (walk around talking shit about everything cause its not "REAL FRENCH". No shit youpretentious faggot - its Louisiana)

I would say Indians are the worst. They stink to the Andromeda Galaxy of curry, they walk around like a nomadic tribe, old Indian dudes with their arms folded behind their backs as if that posture were necessary for ambulatory motion, bitter-faced old grannies in their ridiculous saris, shrieking away in curry-talk, little pajeets running around in their spiderman shirts. Fucking pisses me off.
Best? Hmm, Americans probably.

You posted a stereotypical Jesus loving McDonalds eating American. We're not all like that m8. In fact, no one in California even looks like that.

Mount Rushmore is an abomination.

It's really small and underwhelming in person.

It's a mutilation of what would be a scenic vista. Beauty in nature and the wonderment of God's earth.

It's a "national park" but charges admission on top of things that would normally grant one free admission — for example, a "season pass" for national parks.

It's also highly offensive to the native population. Not a huge deal to me — but worth mentioning.

Total bros. I have had nothing but good times with Aussie tourists. Fuck, half the time I take em out and show them the city.

Depends on who and where
>backpackers in latin america
Cool dudes, chill and friendly
>bogans in kuta
Like literally bogans back here but more feral since they think they could buy the whole place out with cenno bucks and act like cunts

Looks like it is and you’ve lost.

I used to be intimitated by how we dressed vs. Euros. But this was back in the 90s when "hip hop" "culture" dictated that everyone didn't look like shit in a XXXL double breasted cream suit. Meanwhile a lot the the EU was nailing the retro 60s look. However, the more time i spent in Europe, the more I realized it was all a meme. The men would wear what were basically blouses without any irony. I was once in a really intense meeting when I noticed my acrimonious conterpart was wearing a shirt with gold zippers. A "man" was wearing this. I've seem business men wearing epaulets, random buttons in weird places and payched of patterned fabric around the collar, tons of weird, weird shit.

These are all accountants, btw. Just imagine how their Sales bros dress. Fuck european clothing.

>I'll take "The Central Valley" for $100, Alex.

>You posted a stereotypical Jesus loving McDonalds eating American
I love those
>California
I wish you death with fire

Fucking hate Chinks, they get off their coaches and walk in huge packs that will genuinely run you over if you aren't careful. I've had more than a few run-ins with Italians as well for some reason.

Yanks get a bad rap but they're an alright lot and they will chat to you about any old shite.

Germans and emericans tend to be very polite and nice in general.

My worst experiences are with brits and the french. Brits are loud and obnoxious but french are rude as hell.

>three french tourists stop me
>speak 1st grade tier english
>try to help them as much as I can
>when they realize that their english so bad one should be ashamed, they start speaking french to me assuming I understand that shit
>one of them did the "talking" and two just smoked cigarettes and rolled their eyes at me
>finally explain to them where they should go, they leave without saying thank you

Chinese a literally insect people. Last week saw group of them and they crossed the road right next from a pedestrian crossing, through several cars.

Holy shit bongs btfo

Attached: EB7F1DFC-EAF8-4191-92CD-EF864D612541.jpg (544x397, 58K)

Best: Americans, Swedes, Russians.

Worst: Lads, German hippies, van fags in general, Chinese, Brazilians, Jews (very stingy and are always trying to get shit for free), backpackers.

Best? Probably older British.
Worst? Chinese by far.

Some of the best people. I havent met too many, but total pussy hounds. Wanna drink, party, n fuck.

The British that go to Spain for the beaches have to be up there if not the worst

germans

Attached: aKg8MVj_700b.jpg (260x203, 22K)

Here the coaches are driven BY the chinese so you could literally get run over (they stop wherever they like in the busy cbd)

true story, Sven
ruskies work hard to get the money for travel, so when they come they expect a lot
and those who dont work hard are spoiled cunts and have that attitude with all people, not just when travelling

Worked in hotel for the past 5 years, and from my experience, americans are *sometimes* a little annoying and a little demanding, but overall they’re nice.
Brits tend to be annoying, loud and often drunk.
German and Japanese tourists are by far the nicest and calmest ones around, even the young ones.
Chinese tourists are fine when in small numbers, but once you find a semi large group they become insufferable, don’t know about personal space, stand around in the hotler making circulation harder, are loud.
Brazilians for some reason would almost ALWAYS put some loud brazilian music which resulted in plenty of complainers, but aside from that they were generally well behaved.

Note that this was on the nicer hotels in town, so no hippies or those other kind of travelers don’t know what they’re called in english, here we called them “mochileros”.

Attached: B159F419-32F1-4C14-98C5-3408D02129D8.png (673x593, 84K)

In my experience, Americans are almost universally the most polite people abroad.

Europoors (with the exception of Germans) are horrifically rude though, and it's the "I'm far superior to everyone and everything" kind of rudeness that only they are capable of. For some reason though, Germans are pretty much European Americans.

Do foreign exchange students count? If that's the case (I work in that admin office @ my uni for muh resume)

Best:
- Meds (I've only dealt w/Italians and Spaniards)
- Nordics
- Jerries
- Dutchies
- Ruskies (Best IRL bantz)
- Yugos/Poles/Czechs (Best broads)
- Aus/NZ (Also good bantz)

Worst:
- Chinese
- Koreans
- Arabs
- French

Attached: cq3mlxs269pz.jpg (629x792, 62K)

Forgot A*nglos under worst, legit probably worse than chinese.

How the fuck do they fit in the aircraft seats???

>they talk to people with no reason
Hahaha typical finland

Also chinese tourists are the worst. The are dirty, wear weird ass clothes, they fucking spit like its normal, dont wash their hands after taking a shit and they have situational awareness what so ever like blocking a busy walk way while breathing through their open mouth.

They don't call it a jumbo jet for nothing.

>worst tourists?

Cigany, they came here around XV century and stayed

>for you
it will be Somalis i think

Attached: cyganie_koczowisko_wroclaw_wolnosc24pl.jpg (1020x678, 141K)

I love watching indians try to talk to girls here, they are some of the most brutal rejections ive seen.

They don't have seats for American planes, they put the people in zero gravity to float their lard asses to their destination.

Brazilians can't get enough of that MPB

>ruskies work hard to get the money for travel, so when they come they expect a lot
They do tend to spend a lot of cash here in Stockholm so I think most of them are pretty well off (Not saying they don't work hard) But they have this kind of imperialistic behavior and tend to look down upon others and not respecting their surroundings. I bet most of them are from Moscow because Muscovites behave almost exactly the same when home (From my experience in Moscow)

Male Pattern Baldness?

those people prob drove to Mt Rushmore

>Somalis
>Tourists
Wishful thinking. They are unfortunately here to stay, user, if not some swedish Breivik cleans up.

>We've had some american niggers in our place a couple of times and you're completely right, they are terrible tippers but they behave pretty well.

The ones who can afford to travel to Europe are the 0.5% creme de la creme. Usually they work in the public sector.

>Best:
>-Americans

Worst:
>-Brits
>-Mediterraneans

Attached: sure thing.gif (200x150, 1.22M)

best:
Russians (if you russian) like me
American

worst:
every muslim country
french
Germans

The worst tourists are the British for me, them an Aussies from either Melbourne or Sidney, I forget which

best - probably the russians.
worst - americans. every country they enter they destroy

Americans are nice, fat and dumb but nice, britongs are clueless about everything, norwegians are extremely aware about everything, chinese don't talk to nobody, the japanese try to talk to everybody like brazilians, argentinians think they own the place, koreans are surprisingly rude.

>Chinese?

No, he's Finnish

Yes. They probably descend from the house niggers.

Odd seeing Brits listed as among the worst. In my experience traveling, Canadians, Aussies, and Brits are by far the friendliest.

Chinese are the worst and it’s not even close. Visit Switzerland in the summer sometime. It’s like witnessing aliens visiting earth for the first time.

canadians, amerifats are good

arabs, chinese are the worst

english chavs abroad should be excecuted

Finngolian.