Aunt posted on Facebook that my NINE YEAR OLD cousin is trans

>Aunt posted on Facebook that my NINE YEAR OLD cousin is trans
>his "name" is Amelia now

It's not fucking fair bros. Just last year I remember playing vidya with him, he had his whole life ahead of him. Now some feminist cunt has brainwashed him into this.

Attached: 1q97pc.jpg (150x150, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2018/05/180524112351.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm sorry for ur loss

You have to kidnap him and raise him right user.

Attached: 1542899924855.gif (330x254, 429K)

welp, the human race will soon fall. nice knowing you brobots.

Attached: shotgunpepe.jpg (250x250, 6K)

I genuinely feel sad for your situation.
I'm so sorry op.
I can't believe they would do this
Fuck feminism

Why do you care so much that your cousin is trans? She probably still likes video games

Also, it's very much a real medical condition: sciencedaily.com/releases/2018/05/180524112351.htm

is she gonna castrate him too ?

This. Now that she's trans she will probably get a great job as a dev and can let you in all kinds of dope beta testing

They have begun puberty-blocking hormones but no surgery afaik (do they even do that to kids?) Fuck this I don't know. I'm seriously shaking right now

t. jewiest of highly-jewish jews

This is a great opportunity to be around prime virgin boipucci, OP is an idiot if he doesn't cash in

>not old enough to even comprehend what will happen next week other than the next power rangers episode
>but perfectly old enough to fully comprehend and understand all of the consequences associated with "transitioning" and the permanent physical and mental effects that mind altering drugs will have on a child's body, in addition to the various risks associated with delaying and even outright stopping puberty
God have mercy

Attached: 1545851960293.png (645x773, 24K)

You have to be 18 to get ur willy chopped off professionally, there's still time before your cousin goes full tranny

Pimp slap your cousin and tell him that he has a dick and he needs to own up to it.
Most cases of gender dysphoria are caused by environmental issues, bring that up. Also tell him that he's going to regret this in the future because he can't have kids.
If he refuses to listen, make sure that he never gets a sex change surgery. That way, he can always go back when he starts to have regrets.

Also yell at your aunt for being a fucking jackass who raised her kid also like a jackass.

Attached: enough.jpg (640x456, 95K)

report the aunt to CPS lol

amen. I think at this point you need to show her this thread. We collectivly think that this is borderline child abuse. OP please save this kid. My heart is racing at this point thinking about the implications of what's going on. I know I'm sounding like a Redditfag but holy shit this is something that is just not okay. It's fine if you kill an adult, but this is child abuse.

>boipucci
You deserve to have your hands forcibly amputated.

I see Plebbit is in the house tonight

how the fuck is wanting someone's hand amputated reddit-tier posting

Redditfags are too low-T to think about that
anyways back to the point

Attached: Virtual Reality.jpg (168x94, 5K)

can it, jew

Popular culture has been pushing this for some time, in the case of a nine year old, his entire life. They have books in schools rationalizing this. You see the famous trannies who are always happy, beautiful people, not fat depressos with stubble. Kids don't know any better

Attached: 1_Onm7ACVUON7ayaq8b0l8qA.jpg (1600x1376, 558K)

This world is a shithole.
I feel sorry for you, user. The degeneracy in today's world has ruined this planet.

When did Jow Forums become Jow Forums 2.0? How about you uncreative failed normies stop just calling anything you don't like or understand "degenerate" and have some empathy for once and a while

I wonder who's behind these post. Huh. Must be some of our greatest allies.

Attached: iwonderwhosbehindthatpost.jpg (750x537, 116K)

>have some empathy for once and a while
Bluepilled shit, trannies and faggots are degenerates.That dyke cunt is ruining that poor boys future. She must be stopped and tortured to death.

Attached: torture.png (2300x1533, 575K)

>knowing all of this
>not trying to do something about it
You're part of the problem

Poor kid
The only comfort that can possibly be gained in this scenario is that what goes around comes around.

Attached: commie killing tree.png (998x1005, 513K)

What can I do? I live a six hour drive away and see them two or three times a year. If I thought calling the police or social workers would help I would fucking do it. His father is beta cuck who disappears for months or more at a time and would be no help. Part of me wants to go there and take him away and raise him myself but I know that can't work

>i don't know the full story, better believe my Jow Forums memes and blame the feminist jews

None of your business how she lives her life.

transexual people are mentally ill, they are simply living a phase where they think they should be the opposite sex. Yet plently of trans people have stated they have regretted having their sex change and have commited harakiri for their sins. I personally don't care about trans people but i do think they are mentally ill beyond repair

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hajimete no Gal - 04 [720p].kk.png (548x710, 396K)

>torture.png
I think the term "Euthanasia" is better.

Gender Dysphoria is a mental illness and is something that's caused by environment more than the actual brain. It's not like the Downs or Autism, it's like depression. The Gay (Big and Small) is like Downs or Autism. You're born with it (Sadly) but Gender Dysphoria is like depression. It can (And probably will) go away after a certain point.

*He* hasn't lived *his* life yet. Let *him* live *his* life before *he* makes a decision to become a she.

Attached: diefaihnehoch.jpg (750x537, 129K)

I'm for gays rights and shit but this whole "hurr durr children can be transgender ekks dee" needs to be stopped. Its fucking bullshit, they can't even possess sexual feelings at that age, how the hell do they know that they are male or female? There has to be some kind of influencing from his mother or father. I hate this whole "oh I saw little timmy play with dolls instead of trucks and nerf guns, off with the dick I guess." Its fucking disgusting, I would be extremely skeptical if it was out of his own volition if I was you.

There is nothing more cringe than Jow Forumstard LARPing about being like their fascist/crusader heroes behind a keyboard on anonymous image board

That nice she started hrt now. That means when she becomes legal she'll look very feminine. Hopefully she keeps her penis though.

The thing is its a child desu, its not an adult.The kid can't necessarily consent to this, and how do you know for sure if this is what he wants?

>its perfectly natural to force your son to take estrogen and chop his dick off for attention.
Just a reminder that if you are against this degeneracy but don't support death penalty for Marxists then you are just cutting weeds without pulling out their roots.

Attached: communism killer.jpg (1600x900, 547K)

if you're OP, you should take her to court. pretty sure doing stuff like that is illegal

Just let him hit the onions. No need for expensive hormones if he goes vegan and drinks onions. This also allows him to go back if hew wants to get T and use the D.

You have literally no idea what you are talking about. You didn't ever feel like you were a different gender from what everyone told you? Fine. Guess what? THAT'S BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT TRANS OF FUCKING COURSE IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE TO YOU

BE QUIET YID, BACK TO THE FUCKING SHOWERS.

If she said she's trans she's trans. Would be horrible for a young girl to have to suffer through male puberty.

I'd be ok if the kid was an adult. Adults can consent, children can't. Its a nine year old kid, it hasn't even entered puberty yet! Can you even form that kind of a sexuality if you can't experience sexual feelings in the first place?

Cutting her penis off you be disgusting. Should be illegal. Still she has the right to be as feminine as possible otherwise.

*would
dtghookl

By the time you reach adulthood, you have already probably made it past the point where you can pass for your gender. Not to mention going through male puberty as a woman is traumatic and what leads to the high suicide rate of trans* people

>dubs
yeap this is the closest we're gonna get to a compromise. To me traps are fine because as long as you're a trap you can go back and you can reproduce.

This, her boyclit needs to be caged up say it stays small and feminine but kept intact

okay maybe not that.

Attached: fuck you.jpg (800x800, 18K)

>Gender Dysphoria is a mental illness and is something that's caused by environment more than the actual brain
[citation needed]

Fuck off with your fetishes, just let her be a normal girl except with a dick.

Why are you not ecofash gang user? It's not just for edgy larpagans you know.

Attached: ecofash.jpg (960x960, 105K)

Well from what I seen, with a YouTuber who is trans MTF (I found him from a Doom review) called "Malmarose Productions" or whatever, I seen her talk about the Red Pill and say how she became trans because boys rejected her from social groups. Also, many trans people commit suicide due to regrets for changing their sex. It's like someone got a tattoo about their depression when they were depressed, and they regretted it but on a much, much more serious scale.

Seems reasonable. I think GD is a mental illness, but if being feminine and identifying as a girl helps him cope, why not let him? Just don't let him cut off his dick

Like making him act like a girl and giving him hormones isn't just as damaging as cutting his dick off.

Cutting the dick off is irreversible, however letting him be feminine is reversible. That's why it's better.

If he wants to act feminine I won't be judging him, the bullys who will kick the shit out of him into suicide will.
If his aunt forced him to do it, than she deserved a bullet to the head.

Well if he's gonna get bullied into suicide, maybe he needs to become more like Manny Pardo.

Attached: pardo.png (347x360, 61K)

If this ain't a larping you need to call child protection services or your countries equivalent

That child is under 18, it is very much his family's business how the child's life is lived.

When he is 18 pound his bagina and creampie it

Yes a proper sissyboi would have her boiclit locked in chastity, it also won't be able to get hard

They will also make her suck their dicks don't forget this

>thinking any American/Canadian/European child protection agency would not side with the tranny agenda

whew lad

It is literally child endangerment

Well the user you're replying to has a point. This is child endangerment but most CPA's are ran by the Government, and the Governments in the country OP is in is more than likely left-winged and will support this.

OP needs to take the matter into his own hands and beat the shit out of his aunt.

You could find the most backwater place in America and the CPS office would NEVER take a child away because the mother was turning a boy into a cum-crazed sissy

>You could find the most backwater place in America and the CPS office would NEVER take a child away because the mother was turning a boy into a cum-crazed sissy
kek

Which is why you hotline miami the bitch who's raising the kid and take him away.
Hotline Miami References: 2

How the fuck can they pretend that mess jazz looks anything at all like the drawing?

Attached: 9020058.jpg (1259x688, 260K)

99% of pol is incels