go to japanese class

> go to japanese class
> pick related is sitting in your seat
what's the correct move here?

Attached: 4n.jpg (1080x1080, 173K)

leave because japanese is not only gay but a language which i can't learn exactly like every other language

That's my seat bro, you goin to move or do i have to move you myself?

I said this to myself before I learned English, French and Spanish. stop feeling sorry for yourself

konnichiwa! ore wa boku no seato. ore wa strongu manu. anata wa honto kowai desu. wakaru ?

Sit in the seat right next to her

Attached: 1546627046342.jpg (638x1000, 56K)

>japanese class
what a waste of fucking time. you will learn more in 2 weeks at home than you ever will in some retarded language class

The correct way to go about niggers siting in your seat is just ask them to leave then smile like a creep

Attached: 1519618235003.jpg (1080x1080, 95K)

Excuse me, that's my seat you are sitting on.

beat the shit out of her
yeah take that robot, totally original

Look at here and say "Yare yare daze" then sit in another seat.

>"Kanji seems gay and unnecessary compared to regular alphabet"
>You're wrong, user! Let me show you why with absolutely zero Kanji, and strictly Romance Languages!

I'd be surprised, since she's not in my japanese class. I've been taking japanese since I was in 9th grade, and I am now a senior in High School. I'd probably just stand next to my chair for a few seconds, and then she'd get the message and leave.

Kanji is in fact gay. I kind of wish that the japanese language was written with hiragana only, or even with a modified version of hangul. I love hangul. It's super easy to learn. I am , by the way.

I'm 100% sure this is in Russia, and at least 55% sure that's in my uni.

Agreed, I just cant stand when anons act like eastern languages are comparable in any fucking way to a
>Latin derived language

There's nothing wrong with comparing eastern languages to Latin derived languages, you just have to realize that both have their flaws. Sure, kanji is gay, but japanese pronunciation rules are sooo much easier than english ones.

Kanji is a pain in the ass but it saves space and makes reading/writing much quicker to those who know it.

Yeah, that's true. I just like complaining about it.

Is that Rossiya behind the window?

>First, why are you here? That's my seat and then, why am I even in this class, I dislike the japanese or tojos as i prefer to call them, human bastards, so you can keep the seat

sup dude you want to nuke them japs too?

Pullout Le katana ;-))) ifyouknowwtimean

It's also good in poetry and literature in general because of the multiple possible meanings of a character

Everything about this photo screams eastern europe.

I'd just do what I normally do when someone takes my seat, which is awkwardly stand around for half a minute before sitting a few seats behind them.

Awkwardly look at her and shiver as I piss my gray sports pants

Ask her why she dresses like a dude, desu probably gay or at least tomboyish

Ore wa strongu manu , my sides

The only genius in this thread

oi, konoyaro, dokei!

ezpz. this is why you don't get the bitches, user

"Hey,gaigin! You sitee in my seatee! Move yoo fuzzybutee chop-chop! Desu senpai oneechan!"
And make the accent horrendous.

>whole class raffs at you

sit next to her but don't talk to her and make her wonder why i'm not trying to talk to her

Attached: DFCCCFDA-4CE2-49A0-85A1-B3A666C649A8.jpg (247x261, 45K)

I don't feel atracted to transexuals, so I wouldn't feel awkward

Pull the chair from underneath her, then pick up the desk and throw it at her face repeatedly.

The only right answer
Trips checked

Tell her that you need help with the homework and ask if she has any free time.
Conversely, if you're better than her offer to be her tutor.

Rape her to death right in front of the teacher, I guess

Attached: Screenshot_20190113-002602.jpg (886x750, 160K)