Why do i have such a desire to brutally murder a stacy in the woods?

why do i have such a desire to brutally murder a stacy in the woods?

murdering popular kids has been a fantasy of mine literelay since middle school and i still do. wtf is wrong with me?

Attached: rIOO0779JmHvJpzESnWkiqu3qf8_0.jpg (1300x730, 293K)

Same, not just Stacies though; anyone who was born female in the west.
I don't personally think popular kids (who are male) deserve it. Chads tend to be very nice people, and cool as hell too.

thats actually true. most men are pretty chill actually but girls. i hate them so much

Attached: 9kklpn7yak721.jpg (640x427, 36K)

>Chads tend to be very nice
It's true they usually are nice and charismatic. But if you think about it, murdering a guy is lot harder than murdering a girl. Weight, high differences and in most situations you need to be stronger to do it right.

Not all chicks in the west are like that. There's such things as femcels.

Literally all you have to do is get close enough to jam a knife into his neck before he knows what is about to happen or do it in such a way that he can't fend off the attack.
Or just use a gun

F-fe-femce-HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA
YOU ACTUALLY THINK THEY EXIST HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

I don't believe women can be incelibate unless she is hideously deformed and or retarded and even then....MAYBE

You people are true losers, hating other people simply because they look better than you and/or have better opportunities in life.

You both need to be removed from society and locked away somewhere. Hopefully you will both be ignored by the opposite sex and not be given any chances to breed. But seeing that you're both on r9k it's probably already the case.

I have a desire to kidnap a woman and keep her as my sex slave. Too bad I'm too lazy to do that.

I have a fiance who has no idea I dream about locking my high school crush in a dungeon and sticking needles under her toenails

>murdering popular kids has been a fantasy of mine literelay since middle school and i still do. wtf is wrong with me?

Attached: envy.png (627x514, 370K)

Chads are cool and nice
Still, they fuck 80% of girls instead of marrying a one, leaving some options for us...
No
Chad is the next in line

Attached: 1535818487467.jpg (316x202, 30K)

Nah that's giving the roastie what they ultimate desire. Better off letting her enjoy her next 10 years of thottery then she'll lose her looks and male attention and she will be more miserable then you

How much are they paying you doughnut fingers?

your words mean nothing, you cant force us to leave so we will stay all the meanwhile hating you and wishing you ill.

Yeah. Guys of almost any type are usually super cool and nice and just very fun to be around in general. Men had to evolve personalities, humour, intelligence and wit, and if they happen to be one of those lucky guys who were born attractive, that's just a bonus. Women didn't evolve anything past sexual appeal. That's why women of any subgroup are vapid, crude and soulless, and men are almost always great and loyal friends, and just great as people in general. That's why I can't really be mad at Chads. Most of them are genuinely good dudes with a lot of empathy/sympathy who are totally willing to give you advice on things and help you out.
Stacies are just straight up evil and void of redeeming qualities.

Yes Mr. FBI, this post right here.

you sound vary familiar op

Attached: 23124214.jpg (641x720, 60K)

A really good woman hate movie I've seen recently is The Hateful eight. The one woman in the movie is getting beat the while time and called whore, tramp, bitch etc

Idk they enjoy the initial thrill of being grabbed/kidnapped, even rape, but when the knife starts to cut her scalp, she will start regretting those fantasies. Once she sees her own scalp being held in front of her, and she feels her flesh on her skull exposed, then she will feel true pain.

We EXIST, you dense nigger.

>you will be living off grid and save a Stacy who was about to be raped by some incel loser and then GF her

Attached: 1517953460102.jpg (275x183, 8K)

>ywn kill a stacy by stabbing her in the eye with a dildo
why even live

Fe-femc oh nononono
BWHAHAHAHAH

edgy dude!!