Hi user, tell me what you'd like to get, and what's on your mind, I'll help where I can

Hi user, tell me what you'd like to get, and what's on your mind, I'll help where I can.

Also i hope you like the tune i put on.
youtube.com/watch?v=mAX0KEhJqrA

Attached: 1510389554439.jpg (614x389, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Dayas2Q4CY&t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Some fish and chips and good lager please

Do you guys have cheese fries? I'd really love some cheese fries. And a strawberry daiquiri, please.

good song choice bro

Your most expensive Scotch whisky and leave the bottle.

Yeah, we have those, and we dont judge if you are gay or not.

Thanks, man. I appreciate it. Can you extra green onions on the cheese fries, too?

Hard week huh?

Yeah, the musics dope.
So i'll have a double of whatever bourbon you'd recommend.
Hey man, you know that feeling of agonizing despair and loneliness?
I'm not feeling it anymore.
I don't seem to feel any real emotions, just coldness and an empty void. Is something wrong with me?
I don't feel human anymore, just like an empty shell.
i cannot even confirm my existence anymore, my man could you pls tell me if im actually sitting right here?

Attached: 1542135713678.jpg (480x358, 27K)

Well to be honest brother, im starting to feel the same. I'm sick, medical care treats me like an unwanted problem and the only person that could understand me is dying in a hospital so im not yet there, but I kinda understand your feelings.

Also life is an abstraction from quantum physics point you are sitting here and you are not. At least you can imagine that some version of you somewhere is doing something. That's what i do.

I'm an alcoholic but I'm dry for over four months. However, in this virtual space I think I can allow myself to cut loose and take a load off. I'll start with a half of Carling and a shot of whiskey. Something smokey please. Then, I'll have a Hendrick's with some cucumber. Next we'll get along to the real stuff.I need a shot of expensive vodka over ice. Then, we're going to have some standard vodka - some Russian Standard, or Smirnoff or Absolut and mix it with soe Rockstar Sour and maybe some other energy drinks.

Hey, could you put some sweet anime on the TV and get some hot wings and tendies and pizza and stuff going please? Thanks.

I am now living the wagie life doing about 50 hours a week, I am trying to lose weight plus I am poor as fuck and never watch anime anymore

Everything for you buddy.

Well thanks man, that was what i needed atm.
Let me have another one pls, make it one on the rocks. Also is there a way to request music?

I have two girls that are vying for my attention right now.

I don't like either of them, at all. And my oneitis barely talks to me

Attached: 1483485925736.png (399x322, 42K)

That's rough buddy but you'll make it, just wait for the opportunity, also i'm giving you absolut, we dont have Smirnoff. I have some respect for this place.

Sure bud, i can change the song only if it aint any fast paced one, it is late after all

Are they ugly, boring or both?. Well user at least you have anyone attention altough it is a curse as much as it is a blessing.

Alright, nice one m8. Absolut is good just don't want to waste anything decent since it'll be cut with energy drinks. Oh, could I get a shot of Wild Knight? That's probably the best sipping vodka. Oh, blue cheese dip with the hot wings please. Spicy as fuck if you don't mind.

Yeah, i know.
Here's a nice song my man.
It has this eerie vibe that i enjoy quite a bit.
Also thank you for listening to my shitty problems.
youtube.com/watch?v=-Dayas2Q4CY&t

Attached: de niro.jpg (1021x715, 160K)

I go to a huge party school in the south. the first girl is fat. the second girl is a 5'2 latina who doesn't ever shut up and only cares about my money. I'm 6'4 so 5'2 is just laughably short next to me, she comes up to the bottom of my pec.

I think we have a few bottles of it in storage so you'll have to wait, and dont end the night too quickly dont you. I dont want to call ER tonight.

Guiness
I wish I was talented at something

It really is a nice song user, thank you. After all that's what I'm here for.

Shit yeah I have heard that if you go right back your tolerance has dropped but your consumption will be the same so you'll rekt yourself. Thanks.

Well i wouldnt say that height is a problem if she wouldnt be fixated on money. Fat aint a problem you can always lose it, but if they are just boring then fuck them. You cant change that.

Everyone is user, you just have to find it. Well it might be a useless thing but at least it is a thing.

Can I have whiskey sour and a order of scotch eggs. It's been a hard week I've been seeing this girl but I'm afraid of taking it to the next level and she's fine taking it slow too, I like her as a person but in afraid I'll loose her if I move to fast. What should I do?

No problem user, take care of yourself.

Well my friend, i still have some work and a noose waiting for me at home haha, i gotta go.
See ya tomorrow Mr.Bartender.
Have this big tip.
Btw whats your name?

old fashioned, trace
long fuckin day

Percival, well i aint gonna stop you cause everyone steers his own life in his own way, but i'm just gonna say that life is a trickster, and the point is to try not to be tricked too often.

IM GONNA FIGHT ONE OF YOU FAGGOTS HAHAHA

*SMASHES CHAIR*

try to stop me

Get the hell out you psycho!

I feel empty inside and I cant figure out why. Nothing I do is enjoyable and its gotten to the point where I naturally recoil from peoples touch.

Attached: D0C87270-A90F-42EB-8195-EE2014AF5D24.jpg (750x425, 53K)

Well haha, see ya tomorrow Perci.... WHAT TH FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?! I will fucking smash in your skull!

Well bud, just calm down, here is a shot of vodka for you and tell me what on earth is your problem

Sorry i actually meant that cunt!

Well you can always try to, but i will highly advise against it for your own sake.

Apathy, i know that feeling brother, it might come away at its own or not, try to go easy on yourself. I couldnt and now that feeling is stuck with me, well maybe it'll just go away, life is a trickster after all.