Hey guys, I'm making a videogame but I really lack the vocal skills to do the voices. Can any robot help me...

Hey guys, I'm making a videogame but I really lack the vocal skills to do the voices. Can any robot help me? Not anything complicated, just a simple vocaroo.

Attached: Thomas2.png (240x340, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1PqzCp7HcGD
vocaroo.com/i/s1PBhlh473BC
vocaroo.com/i/s0Xg1YHlUkZ3
vocaroo.com/i/s0ZnpGyUNBbd
vocaroo.com/i/s1odd207FYTZ
vocaroo.com/i/s06L58vXomgb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what type of voice are you lookin for user

Anything, really. The voice is for a quest giver, so I'm thinking something like how the TV announcers sound, but everything's welcomed.

vocaroo.com/i/s1PqzCp7HcGD

Both my voice and spelling is shit but I'm bumping anyway

Attached: 1528274436224.png (400x400, 181K)

Tell me if it sounds decent, ill help you with your game if you want i guess. Dont have enyhintg else to do atm, depends on how much you want done though

Great voice dude, nice accent too. The game's an RPG set in medieval times, the story is about a guy being wrongfully accused as a high traitor in his kingdom, which starts a civil war and the whole game's about surviving and slowly making your way in the place of the king. The main character's name is set by the player, so none of the npcs will address him with names other than "adventurer", "traitor", etc.

vocaroo.com/i/s1PBhlh473BC

forgot the fucking link like the retard i am

oh yea i have a rugged voice i wouldnt suit that role at all sry OP

Found a much more fitting mic that legitametly sounds like its form the medieval era
vocaroo.com/i/s0Xg1YHlUkZ3

You got an amazing voice dude. I really just need a couple of lines, nothing much. For example, one of the npcs will say "Hey, you! Where the fuck have you been? King George is looking for you, and he's pissed!"

I don't think I need some character to drown in a pool of his own semen, so I'm not sure if that mic would do.

vocaroo.com/i/s0ZnpGyUNBbd

Thanks a lot lad for the compliments. I'd love to be a character that is a grumpy peasant or rough as bollocks worrier. Be it a main character or NPC with 2 lines

Obviusly irony, found out my webcam had a mic and its godawful. fun to fuck about with in game lobbys though

you can pay for voice work instead of trying to get shit for free here bitch
remember that voice acting is a job if he wants anything from you make sure you get paid

Don't really care about that. I find enjoyment in being nice to others. Not the most useful personal attribute but it makes me happy i guess.

really all i would want is to test the end product when the dude finishes it.

That's awesome man, thanks a lot. I'll implement it right now and if all goes well and I don't fuck up anywhere I'll show you how it looks.

Thank you! very cool user

also atm people are sleeping so im keeping quiet but i can record audio more freely tomorrow

It's an indie passion project and I'm an amateur voice actor who is really only dong this for fun and to get used to hearing my voice which I'll need to for my future job. I don't want money, even if it becomes the next Life is Strange or what ever

Sy73SA

made a discord server in case the thread dies.

OP here, I'll join soon; If not, tomorrow morning (It's 2am here).

Cool dude, see you i guess

also ive experimented with pixel art a little bit before, and if the pic you opened the thread with is the artstyle of the game i might be able to help with that too

(i am )

vocaroo.com/i/s1odd207FYTZ
bump

>tfw no mankor camron gf
vocaroo.com/i/s06L58vXomgb