At what age did you realise you were fucked?

At what age did you realise you were fucked?

Attached: oCKvqEi.jpg (640x479, 17K)

17 probably. At least that's where most of my problems took root

Attached: 1531614571887.jpg (752x1063, 226K)

Maybe eleven.

When I started high school and the bullying got worse.

15-16. I'm 28 now and honestly it just keeps getting worse.

Kids refused to play with me in kindergarten, I found that odd. Then when I was six I moved to a new place, and no one in the class wanted to be my friend. Some deep part of my soul instantly understood it was going to be a rough journey.

16 or 17.

24 now and doing and feeling great. You will all make it someday anons

at 17 i started to figure out how people behave, how academics work, and how stupid i was and i'm still dealing with it today

around 14, I remember thinking to myself "I'm never going to get any better am I?"

at 14 i was put into an insane asylum by my parents for depression and paranoia
i guess by then i realised i was ufkced

didn't realize how bad things really were until i was 17

Thought I was fucked at 22, but that passed, thought I was fucked at 26, but that passed. Thought I was fucked at 30, but that passed. Now thinking I'm fucked, last few days.

12. I knew something was up when my birthday didn't feel like anything special anymore.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-12 at 7.10.26 PM.png (378x268, 138K)

Took the words right out of my mouth. The day you realize its gonna be a boring ride is horrible.

I was about 11 or 12 when I got rejected by my first crush, but it wasn't until I was about 16 that I realized that I was too ugly to ever be loved. I sort of gave up from that point on.

Attached: 1495138839017.jpg (600x1266, 127K)

i was about 6 when I looked around the playground and thought 'no one here wants to be my friend'

14. I was rejected

around 21 or 22 i realized i was truly fucked. as in you're going to die completely alone without ever having had a gf or a job, no friends, never lost viriginity etc - that kind of fucked.

I actually tried to kms at 9 but I was too much of a pussy
Now when I go through the motions with an empty gun
>I don't hesitate or flinch
I should have done it
Shits fucked here user

I have had a crippling heroin/crack addiction since 17, now 25

And so you gave up?

12 realized I didn't like hanging out with others, then began to feel less and less

yeah basically. i stopped holding onto any hope that things would get better and one day i'd be happy. i'm gonna spend my days working and my nights drinking alone until i die of cancer or heart disease or some shit like that,

19. That's when I realized my procrastination was so strong I was unable to focus on learning or improving myself, and the potential I had when I was younger had become useless.

When I realised nothing I ever did brought enough happiness to break through the apathy.
That, and when I started to slam vodka like no tomorrow to keep myself going.

I know what you mean from a different perspective. Going from having everything that anyone could ever want to getting into hard drugs and losing it all everything all hopes of a future or girlfriend friends that were more than user drug buddies. But really coming from that I'll probably always cope as a heroin loser but I stuck it out and rode it. There's shit you don't wanna do you have too, applications, socializing, moving. I don't know man my advice sucks. But really dude there's more to life than getting wasted. If I'm starting to get clean now to get a real job anyone can do anything on r9k. I just see a lot of threads and I wish people would try for them and not for other people. It's all about you man, not women or friends, that all comes after you fix you. But yeah..

That's feel shit user but i also don't wanna play with ya

When I hit puberty and I started wishing to socialize and connect with a girl (12) but realized I'm aspie and I'll never be able to do it. Then at 22 I got terminally ill and realized life is over for me.