Does anyone else wish they had cancer? I think about suicide often but I never commit because of my family...

Does anyone else wish they had cancer? I think about suicide often but I never commit because of my family. Most days I dream of getting diagnosed with a terminal cancer.

Attached: 3846297923.png (400x272, 180K)

no because terminal illness doesnt allow you to be put down where i am, only put on more and more painkillers until you die

Yes all of the time. When I had a girlfriend it was actually more prevalent because I just wanted to die while I wasn't alone.

I think I might have, don't have health insurance not going to find out

Cancer and chemo hurt and euthanasia isn't allowed until you're in the really late stages or it's not allowed at all.

no, i'm an alcoholic drug addict and i'm terrified of the thought of cancer. when i was a teen i used to chainsmoke cigs because i was an edgy faggot and wanted lung cancer for the aesthetic. but anyone whose health has gone to shit and suffers constantly can tell you that cancer is scary shit and nobody should wish for it. if you really wanted to die you wouldn't give a fuck about how your family feels.

I wish I had double testicular cancer just so I could get away with basically having a vasectomy before the age of 30.

I wish I had once for that sweet 'end of life' drive and epiphiney, but i know the end would be short lived, painful and scary.

You make a good point. But the thing is -- my family cares about me, and I'm blessed because of that. But I have been suffering for a long time, and I think about suicide every day. it's just not something I want to put on them. At least if I had cancer they would be able to deal with it better.

Not even suicidal but obviously the best death is one where you just die instantly as you go through your daily shit

Like does life/death even matter if you aren't even aware of the transition? Just *snap* and you are nothing. There's no time for reflection, for regret, fear or any emotion, you just stop existing.

Attached: 1465700680793.jpg (540x540, 34K)

If only it were that quick.

I have it and I wish it would go away.

Attached: cancer.jpg (303x166, 8K)

>Does anyone else wish they had cancer?

IF IT HELPS, I WISH THAT YOU HAD CANCER, TOO.

What kind of cancer? original

You know what I take it back. I wish I could give it to you

the original pic related but also spread to throat and ear.
Can't eat comfortably at all

I would bet good money that less than a quarter of people die that fast.

Probably less than 1% of people die that fast.

I'm saying so fast you dont even notice, like blinking, except you don't exist anymore.

Only thing I can imagine is a sniper or a plane crash/asteroid landing on me,

Maybe some massive stroke/ brain hemorrhage but I would imagine some part of my brain would still operate enough to register the fear.

Attached: 1503967156792.jpg (2159x2556, 690K)

How long ago were you diagnosed? And what stage?

>mfw I have extensive SCLC
I'd swap with you in an instant.

last september but I had it for 2 years before I went to the doctor. I have bad anxiety and I put it off for so long because it wasn't bothersome.

Had it biopsied and it started spreading like wildfire. Stage II

Damn. What are the treatments like?

The most aesthetic and insurably fast and painless way to go is to get your head completely annihilated- no dread, no trippy time-dilated shit, no nothing. You just shut off instantly. Your best bet would be some stamping press or some really heavy and dense thing falling on/passing through it (a semi-truck for example).

In hindsight, it's kinda horrifying that we subject living consciousnesses to slow, non-instant deaths just because we want to get laid without a condom/continue muh lineage/other arbitrary desire.

What a stupid species.

Just radiation right now. Hurts the tongue and throat a bit but I get pain pills. Could be worse. Ill od on the pills if it gets too bad.

I used to think I wanted to kill myself, but when it's staring you in the face and you may have to do it, it's pretty sacry

>have extensive SCLC
How old are you out of curiosity

Whats this about time dilated stuff? Does time slow down near death? I want some citations on that if its true.

Unironically believe it would be a moral good to just end some terminal/elderly people's lives with some gas while they sleep or something.

The bar would have to be pretty high, hell my grandma is stroked to all hell at 94 but still seems to smile/laugh at things.

Course you can't tell them or that defeats the whole purpose, thats the morally questionable part of it. But I would find it hard to believe those kind of people wouldn't take an instant painless death over months of pain and infirmity.

I'm in my early 30s. Don't have any clear indication as to what caused it though.

>Course you can't tell them or that defeats the whole purpose, thats the morally questionable part of it.
It's not really questionable, what you're suggesting is evil. These people should know, they should be able to have a quick instant death but only if it's what they want. Even if they cry out in pain, it's not really up to anyone else if that's how they want to go.

I'm against creating these people in the first place, no harm done if they never existed to have rights or anything like that.

Yea for it to really work you would need to basically read their mind and know they actually want to die, then give them what they want.

If you ask them and they answer, now they are thinking about when their time is up every day, which I suppose people do every day anyways.

Honestly, I am just terrified of that unique moment right before death. Death itself who gives a shit, I no longer wake up and eat some shitty cereal and go to my job. But those moments before where I am fucking FORCED to die, theres plenty of shit I am "forced" to do because its convenient, but death is truly the only time where you are absolutely powerless.

Attached: thing009.gif (500x211, 990K)

I pussied out of suicide for this reason. I prepped the rope, went to a multistory parking lot, tied it to a pole, drunk some liquid courage, but the very moment of jumping I backed out. The thought of dangling, no control, no 'I changed my mind, I want out'.

how's treatment?

Jesus Christ no.
Even when I think of suicide I'd never want cancer even on those I hate.

We're not pursuing treatment at the moment. Chemo could keep it at bay for a while but it'd probably kill me quicker than the cancer would. Unless something new comes up I'm just going to ride it out. With painkillers of course.

I had cancer
it didn't kill me
now I have ugly scars on my body
wish it did kill me

Attached: 1535373783986.jpg (720x720, 80K)

Dying in your sleep is really the only way to get that unawareness aspect. Anything else and you'll probably get that split second of realisation before it properly happens.

Storytime anons
>Be a poor kid with dysfunctional family, had an unhappy childhood, short, ugly, constantly anxious, stressed, depressed, etc, usual robot shit
>So many years just wish I could die
>Senior year start getting intense nosebleeds for no reason, bleeding for 1-2 hours sometimes more
>The nosebleeds only increase in intensity towards the summer as it was getting warm or if I ever did anything like go outside or go to work, so I couldn't do anything for all of the summer
>Eventually it progresses to the point where my nose was always blocked so the blood would be forced down my throat especially when I sleep. Imagine waking up every morning and needing to puke up a bunch of black clot blood to not feel like shit or taste anything but blood
>Doc looks inside my nose and says I have nasal polyps and need them removed
>Have the surgery, biopsy comes back and it was olfactory neuroblastoma (sinus cancer)
>Really wished that it would've been worse than stage 1 baby cancer
The funny part is that it's like 4 years later and I'm pretty sure I'm going to kms within a week if not tomorrow.

At least you can enjoy good music still.

Are you actually this fucking retarded OP?

I had cancer and beat it. If I were able to reset my life and change any one factor I would choose to have perfect health.

Don't end your life or wish for it to end. Life even with all of its suffering and disease is truly beautiful and needs to be conserved.

When I was diagnosed a while back I was disappointed when I woke up from surgery, but then my perspective began to change.

Whatever you're going through right now, imagine something infinitely worse. You probably can't, no one can imagine infinity. This is hell, and it is real. No matter how bad I felt my cancer was, it only began to feel worse and worse, but it still could have been worse. I could have had flesh eating bacteria, I could be paralyzed and stuck inside the prison of my mind.

I realize now that cancer was the best thing that ever happened to me, it made me feel something, the worst sensations I know. It is from this experience of my personal hell that I can now begin to follow the path to heaven, to light, to absolute tranquility.

Once your eye is open, you will never begin to close it.

The only difference between those you see as successful and living a desirable life is action.

What could you start doing today that will bring you out of the hell that you are living in and closer to them?

Appreciate this post

I pray for it every day. I would prefer to not have to end my life via suicide but it looks like it will eventually end up that way. Terminal cancer would ensure I wouldn't have to anhero and would be a good enough alternative for me.

Good for you if you had this thing you've overcome.

I can still see OP's point though. I've often wondered what it would be like to be in hospital and have people care for you for no other reason than you are a human being so he is not the only one who thinks about these things.

My father has two types of cancer and he's probably going to be dead this year. Personally, I don't give a shit, and wish death on my family every year.

Why push inward when you can push outward OP

Attached: 1520813087761.jpg (706x800, 212K)

Cancer is unironically the best way to die at old age. It allows you the greatest physical and mental performance for the longest period up until death. Any other source would leave you an empty husk for weeks before your body deicides to give up, except cancer, where the drop-off is near immediate.
The reason cancer is seen as bad is it is a quantifiable common disease that is hard to treat and can occur in all ages.
Look it up.

i dont wish it, but i do fantasise about it a lot, wondering how people would react and shit.

If our desires are arbitrary, then just kill yourself.

nah mang I used to think that and now I have cancer and I'm 18.
this isn't the way to go

I think about the fact that I'm a grown man and Panic at the Disco still sounds good to me a lot

you'll do great

Lmao same here orginilay

that's worse than suicide for your family you idiot

It's in my list of things that would justify my suicide, including

>turning blind
>turning deaf
>losing a leg or arm
>needing a wheelchair
>aids (jokes on me i will never have sex)

OOOH SAAAY CAN YOU SEEEE

kek land of the free except when it comes to own body

What is the radiation like? And how long are the treatments

I used to wish for it a lot when I was younger, before shit starting going down. Now I'm 22 with tons of health problems, tumors and I can only see doom in my future. It's pretty scary op, I wish I didnt have all these issues. But then again, my life sucks and i'll probably save myself years of suffering by dying young.

Attached: 1547005006573.png (1685x813, 728K)

thats even worse for your family honestly how retarded are you? Go jump in front of a train fag

are the tumours malignant?

The way I see it, if I committed suicide it would be too sudden. They wouldn't expect me to do it. If I had a terminal cancer though, they would have time for acceptance. Sure they would still be sad, but they wouldn't feel like there was something they could've done.