Why no gf?

Why does Jow Forums not have a girlfriend? I know it seems like their standards are high, but that is not always true.

See pic related. Attractive, high value, geeky girl with average guy.

Attached: EC03FDD7-A422-4CC9-A046-CFE2EB48DAA8.jpg (750x1193, 368K)

I've been with the same girl for 17 years.
If something happened, I'll probably die alone

No offense, but why are you browsing Jow Forums on a Saturday night if you have a gf?

I'm 32 years old. I'm past the age of being out all night

I said nothing about being out all night. But this board is primarily for lonely celibate shut ins who could not possibly imagine holding hands with a girl, let alone having a loving relationship with one for nearly 20 years.

I am over 30, and too shy to meet anyone in real life. The only way I can hold meaningful conversation is via online, but most people do not have time for that, which is understandable.

I initially came to Jow Forums cuz I thought it was like /b/ but slower traffic.
I come peak my head in every once in a while

Cystic acne bud

>choosing Jow Forums over sex with your girl

Guy in upper left is nothing special

I was engaged. Life doesn't always work out so well user.

I'd rather kill myself than have a """""""""""""""""""geeky""""""""""""""""" gf

Attached: 1540033972271.jpg (500x498, 52K)

>orange cap
Not even a real rifle...

Had one, I broke up with her 'cause she was kind of dumb and didn't emotionally fulfill me.

i hate girls like this because they're uncouth amoral degenerate airheads.

Attached: 34680460-young-handsome-angry-hispanic-man-posing-showing-middle-fingers-isolated-on-white.jpg (1300x861, 68K)

YEt their pussy is around another guys dick tonight

> I am fat and enjoy doritos more than blowing my load. Ive fapped so much my dick is insensitive even though I was never circumcised. I went two weeks without fapping once and when I fapped again the orgasm hadnt got better, I only blew out a bigger load than normal. So much for recalibrating.

chicks dont want a fat guy. Theyll accept a gay voice, a few inches below the average height, some skin condition, hell even poverty but not obesity.

Ive got a deep voice, Im not tall but im not short, I have no skin conditions, and Im not rich but im not poor and thats not good enough because im fat.

I know how to lose the weight (ketogenic diet) but I really dont give a shit about women anyway.

never really tried, idk why

>Attractive, high value, geeky girl
>piercing
Choose one

Because I'm an anxiety riddled, mentally ill shut in.
Girl in that pic looks super daddy issues though

I have nothing they would want and I care not for anything they could give.