User, if you haven't even managed to get ONE gf by the time you are 18 I think you should give this a try

user, if you haven't even managed to get ONE gf by the time you are 18 I think you should give this a try.

Attached: tr.jpg (952x944, 343K)

>voluntarily cucking yourself out of the existance
No thanks

Attached: 1547228937651.jpg (667x667, 64K)

>be a trap
I want to fuck traps but Im too ugly for traps to want me

>already probably like 80% chance for people here not to procreate
Who cares, if you can find companionship be being someone's gf then good for you.

I don't want to be someone else's bitch. I barely want to be a girls orbiter much less some ugly shit guy

If I'm going to be a trap I'll be a power qt lesbeon

Your genes are not you. They are inanimate objects. No one is remembered for being someone's father.

I became a boy's bf. I don't think he'd like if I dressed with him. He's always asked me to stop shaving.

I got my first gf at 19 never give up hope

Transgenderism is capitalist propaganda to weaken the working class in order to prevent revolution, if you want to be a fag just crossdress

Attached: 1508337916_1493613173667.png (465x377, 359K)

Except I'm the spitting image of pic related and women won't come near me.

Attached: Daru_full_profile.png (516x1367, 886K)

Shave your mustache sir

everyone already says I look like a girl and assume I'm gay because I've never had a gf so why not. I'm like halfway there already

Jesus you're so fucking ugly, please delete your post

very big cringe my dude

Attached: 49753124_1968169243290354_1157664385452212224_n.jpg (612x612, 24K)

Well, that's the reality of the whole sissy thing. They all look like men 99% of the time. If you don't like it then change fetishes.

Transwomen look better because of hormones though.

I think you should give this a try OP.

Attached: m.jpg (644x547, 65K)

Even Daru got a gf, user. Don't give up yet, you fucking loser

>man is too unattractive to get a girl
>better become a girl
>you will totally be cute now!

But she dead................

I'd rather die than be a complete faggot. No thanks kike shill PsyOp faggot.

Subverted kike stop trying to indoctrinate lost youth into your hopeless degeneracy.

checking to see if banned attempt 1

been trying to achieve this for a while user
it's a waste of time and I'm more miserable and lonely now more then i was before
i pass fairly well but it still didn't increase happiness that much
i think misleading robots is wrong user
this lifestyle is a mistake
that i regret alot

Attached: So+we+jigglin+or+_14ec3e60b1df13912fc70b0489b31402.jpg (160x160, 6K)

i thought i had gender issues and insecurity before lmao now it's even worse

Anyone else try crossdressing and ended up feeling incredibly underwhelmed or disappointed about it? At least now I know I am easily manipulated by internet trolls.

Kill yourself

origmino

i already am doing that. ive been on HRT since 17

But im a chubby

Fuck off you Discord faggot. Stop preying on the emotionally weak and mentally ill.

Attached: Screenshot_20181029225809.png (720x707, 610K)

I would if I didnt look like this with meaty ass and thighs.

Attached: FD9BEEDA-11B5-40AE-8A93-3632D638C41B.jpg (1024x559, 69K)

Eh, i would date a cute boy, but i know most traps will either age like shit or kill themselves eventually, so it's a bit of a risk to get too invested.
Better than women tho, girls make no fucking sense

*ahem*

FUCK OFF AERO

Attached: IMG_20181108_181704.jpg (1280x1067, 266K)

I would love to look at his face while i subdue him and turn his ass into a meathole.
This kind of sissy with a dominatrix complex deserves the hardest of dickings till his mind becomes pudding.

I'm a failed tranny user
this is realistically what usually happens when you take hrt but atleast theres people like you that would settle for just a cute boy lmao so it's not all that but still
this is something that nobody should try without seriously thinking about it first

Dying while trying is infinitely better than voluntary cuckoldry
are you a man or a fucking bitch?

Well, cute guys are better than trannies or traps, they are not trying to be something else, they are just cute guys I'm sure you can find someone that appreciates your aesthethicc.
>this is something that nobody should try without seriously thinking about it first
In-friking-deed

Daru is a fictional character. People like Daru dont actually find hapiness.

lmao what the fuck
>being the gf is being the man now
what???

You misread
I'm responding to someone who thinks it's fine to give up on being a man and attempting to procreate

Is there a way to do this temporarily?

yes user it's not as great as people think

Can you elaborate on your experiences, ie what convinced you to go on HRT, do you think the tranny propaganda is getting out of control, do you think anyone is genuinely happier or are they all just deluding themselves?

what convinced me? oh well that'l be a bit of a long story but alot of it started with people persuading me to try crossdressing when i was younger and eventually i started loving the attention i got from doing it and it made me happy and fullfilled Satisified it was great but once i started turning 18 19 20 i finally starting to start to loss any femininity i had and i started developing gender issues over it
eventually i managed to fight this and hold in for a bit and at some point became depressed and around this time i decided to return to r9k this was back in 2017 2016 and i saw how much attention trannies and traps got on here and i started wanting that feeling again
people would push me and encourage me to try it again and eventually the gender issues came back and i started doing this shit again
so yes i do think alot of this is people being groomed into it

sorry if my english isn't so good I'm a spic

All good, thanks for sharing your experiences. I'm wondering if now with the breakdown of the traditional family unit and the 80:20 effect in full swing, maybe traps are the solution to this? The lower ranking males pair off with each other rather than compete for women who they can never get, seems like life finding a way desu. Any thoughts on that?

What is your sexuality? Are you attracted to men and women?

basically what I'm trying to say is
this lifestyle isn't for everyone and in some cases it can make you more depressed miserable and insecure then what you were before and if you're unlucky enough you'l end up a mentally ill tranny over it
this lifestyle isn't all fun and games like people think it is
it's not for everyone and you shouldn't just jump into it headfirst without thinking about it first
if you already have gender issues then be my guest explore but even then don't dive head first into this lifestyle because sometimes you end up regreting it

statistically I'd be dead by 30 so no

I have no interest at all in being a trap or a tranny. I'm jut curious, I think it's bad for people's mental health more often than not but it is being promoted as mostly a positive thing lately, which is curious to me.

I'm mostly attracted to men but i am bi
lmao

oh no doubt it is bad for your mental health
i think it being glorified and put into a positive light is mostly done by people with a fetish for this kind of thing
lmao i try to mind my own business and not pry into other people's lives as best as i can but i do feel i should insert my input on this whole thing

Are you 25?
Oreganolos

Attached: catos.jpg (540x408, 65K)

no lol
I'm 23

But it's not just weirdos on Jow Forums, it's pretty mainstream now. In fact you are basically automatically a nazi if you don't support transgender rights and stuff like that.

in 10 years from now this'l will be seen as a primitive practice

I would totally have gotten a long lasting gf if I wasn't so unstable..

Cool, for a second i thought you where someone i knew.
And fucked once in the past

Attached: 1530945802126.jpg (659x391, 49K)

its easy to seduce lonely men on Jow Forums

and what do you mean traps being the solution to the breakdown of the traditional family unit?
lmao
men can't get pregnant how would that work

Just keeps the betas occupied while the Chads fuck all the women and make them pregnant. Low ranking males need not procreate.

i regret asking
this is an original comment

Not the way I'd have things, but it seems to be the way things are going. Strange days indeed.