Looking back his videos are cringy and his fanbase was too. I mean we were around 14 years old...

Looking back his videos are cringy and his fanbase was too. I mean we were around 14 years old. But now even as an 18 year old I miss his edgy content because it would never be allowed today. With the current state of (((youtube))) and (((patreon))) not only would he not get money, not only would his videos be removed, his channel and livelihood would also be removed. It's really sad knowing that 14 year olds today will never experience new edgy content on youtube in it's current state.

Attached: 403FBA5C-5B97-4A79-916F-E1D96E421EF4.jpg (500x324, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t_KkIrtl8t0
youtu.be/F8hKBq2-UKg?t=1
youtu.be/jPiUN8fb3Og
youtube.com/watch?v=U06jlgpMtQs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hate it when people call his shit edgy.
Everyone believes that if you make fun of others and tell a person or two to kill themselves is edgy. "ooh noooooo it's edgy hurrr"
It's like they never stepped out of their house before.
I know what you mean OP, but it's an annoying buzzword.
Just like all those 12 year olds that comment "cringe" when someone has the slightest social interaction in real life.

Youre saying that tellling some to kill themselves isnt edgy?

you were 12 and now youre 15
if you think screeching and saying "politically incorrect" things is funny, you're too young for this site
it is edgy retard, just because you make playground insults towards minorities and women doesn't mean the rest of the world thinks its comedy gold

>entire community whines about youtube being sterile, safe, and censored
>OH SHIT DID LOGAN PAUL JUST SHOW A DEAD BODY?!?!?!?!?! THIS IS LIDDERALLY WORSE THAN HOLOCAUST BAN HIM IMMEDIATELY!!!

Attached: 65455525352.jpg (205x246, 8K)

I dont think his humour is that gokd. I just find it sad that it can no longer exist for the next generation

No.
Edgy is dressing up as a clown and licking your knife for a shitty facebook post.
Telling someone to kill themselves is just a passing insult that pussies get offended by.

Im of the opinion that people only care about him either to virtue signal or profit. No one should care about him

>world thinks its comedy gold
I wasn't trying to say it was comedy gold.
I was saying it was just an insult like any other.

The internet didn't exist when I was 14 years old.

Fucking zoomers

>i mean we were around 14
God i hate zoomers. Speak for yourself cunt

if it wasnt that good in your opinion you wouldnt want to preserve it, now would you
you dont and preserving images of every shit you take

They are both edgy. Anyone who tells someone to kill themelves is no better than the examples you listed.

it's not that it was so bad it was just a moment were we had to stand back and look at ourselves and how far we let social media desensitize ourselves to the point of parading a dead body around as entertainment

It was good when I was 14

Okay, I understand I started this shitty semantic argument, so I'll concede on that.
Bottom line is, his "edgy content" is pretty baseline in relation to the real world.

>we
There's no 'we' here you retard. Nobody except the most normies tubers gave a single shit about it.

I have had this kind of humor for my whole life, even before franku was a thing i was already making this kind of joke with my friends.
This is not about this kind of content not being avaliable, it's just that it became mainstream for a while and normies can't into this kind of humor, so they have to watch someone else do this kind of shit to laugh.
Franku was fun, but nothing was lost when he left, edgy humor is not on the screen, it is on the heart.

youtube.com/watch?v=t_KkIrtl8t0
Remember when these videos had millions of views?

Agree with you bro

That video is a classic. I always come back to it

As a giant fucking racist, the one thing I like about black people is the humour. They're generally pretty fucking funny and laidback, except niggerish blacks.

This.
He got triggered at this venus weeabo girl for making a video on how to look like a korean girl. He sperged in the comments talking about how he was bullied for being a hafu.
Shit was cash.

He's probably the token black kid in a group of whites

to be fucking honest imagine offing yourself only for a fucking normie to vlog it and pretend they care 10/10 would kill myself again

It really boils my blood seeing threads like this posted by underage faggots on a regular basis. I've seen a few of his videos to see why everyone praises him, he's just some retarded chink who does spastic bullshit that morons like OP will re watch over-and-over until the videos gain a significant amount of views. If you want to see actual edgy content, go back to the early 2000s of the internet, back when shit like Jackass and other videos such as Bumfights were cool.

Attached: image_bumfights1_dvd_copy_4.jpg (397x560, 33K)

ok mang

the funny thing is that he stole a lot of his ideas from jackass youtu.be/F8hKBq2-UKg?t=1

I miss calling bbs and downloading files and playing the door games. gawd damn usurper was a fun game.
all this modern net is so boring and sterile it's lame to browse.

I was in my early-mid 20s when his shit was poppin and still found it funny. kys nigger

>we were around 14 years old
>but even as an 18 year old
>back in 2015 when I was a kid
You're still a kid. In 6 years you'll think back to the shit you said at 18 and you'll (hopefully) cringe at how you used to think you were mature and had a sort of "clarity" compared to when you were 14.
And then again in another 8-10 years you'll think back once again and you'll still cringe.

>everyone in the thread trying to justify this retarded faggot

Papa franku was funny as shit but he making money now so he good.if he good we good u know boss?

I'm sorry user I've never found him funny. I have no clue how anyone could find him entertaining. I like some of his music, that's about it.

Combination of funny and "shock" factor probably drew me in and made me keep watching his videos.
Also some of them still make me laugh like this one :
youtu.be/jPiUN8fb3Og

I wish sam wasnt a pedo
That way he would release more videos beause patreons wouldnt stop

>We were around 14 years old.
>WE
So that's why this place is fucked...

youtube.com/watch?v=U06jlgpMtQs