Day 8 of black gf quest

>day 8 of black gf quest
>still no black gf
GIB NOW

Attached: 544D203A-ACA7-4144-BCEF-BF5D3B309AAE.jpg (323x356, 38K)

Will a black femanon tell us why you haven't given this nigga a chance? Just take him for us, he posts this shit every day

Hey I remember you. I was in your first thread I think. I still haven't found a french gf yet.

Attached: aussie.jpg (433x417, 85K)

Soon gfs brother

Attached: C98B3BF3-AC2C-4C1B-A316-3C8F587B098C.png (500x382, 57K)

user you're a fraud

Just keep posting frogs I'm sure some thing will work out.

>day 8
>GIB NOW
Maybe white people ARE entitled

just date an abbo bro

None of us live in Australia.

LDR bitch

What kind of things would you like to do with your black gf in your free time besides sex?
How many children do you want?
If the answer to the previous question is >0, what ideas/values would you try to teach your children?
Are you a virgin?
What was your 2018 AOTY?

make a sign advertising your availability and walk around your local mall and community college with it.

This, but just sit there instead of walking around. Also make sure to make the print illegibly small and make your message as rambling and not succinct as possible.

Do you like teen Titans go ooo mmmmm

I want to marry a nice Australian fembot and take care of her.

>What kind of things would you like to do with your black gf in your free time besides sex?
Hang out, talk about shit

>How many children do you want?
Like 2 or 3. Maybe 4.

>If the answer to the previous question is >0, what ideas/values would you try to teach your children?
For boys, stoicism and emotional control. Especially with women. Also I'd blackpill them about looks and dating and stuff. For girls, self-control and sussing out a good partner. I'd blackpill them as well on their nature and men's natures as well, and how to avoid player types.

>Are you a virgin?
Yeah lol

>What was your 2018 AOTY?
I listen to Eurobeat lol

I met a black girl who lives in VIC on /soc/ but I'm not going to give you her info

YOU AE NOT OP REEEEE HANDS OFF MY BLACK GF BUUSTER

Attached: 485F2317-19A9-4A70-A868-BE3679014657.jpg (231x218, 6K)

just go and buy an abo my dude

How I am a retard hikki btw

dark web abbonet

Attached: 1535785196605.png (1195x567, 367K)

i still havent found a white gf

Jumnp