Cute girl at work asked if I have a girlfriend

>cute girl at work asked if I have a girlfriend
>this is the first time this has ever happened

Am I a normie now? Can I leave?

Attached: c7442d998e52e03500ec22fc737c68c1.png (680x574, 127K)

You should probably tell her you love her.
You know the saying... Loose lips sink ships.

She is looking for an opportunity to humiliate you

ew dont tell her you love her thats weird
>say "no i dont have a gf"
>become friends with her
>become close over time
>now you can ask her out

this just in, she has a penis.

she likes you and makes it clear so probably send photo of ur dicc for her isn't a bad idea. do this.

>the shy co-worker script
>no gf
Next she asks if you're gay

>become friend with her
No
That's the worst mistake you can make
Openly flirt with her then ask her out

ask her to marry you
gotta lock that shit up casanormie

She has a boyfriend who she lives with. She has become closer to me though when we never used to talk, walking up to me to talk when she never did before. Recently she's started to stick her tongue out when she sees me. What does this mean.

Based as fuck.
Chad here giving up the goods for pathetic OP.

Go post on adv, orbit faggot.

Maybe she just wanna become friend with you
Maybe she wants to fuck
Maybe she wants a serious relashionship
Maybe she wants to feel attractive
There is no handbook for relashionship, and you will certainly not find the answer here

The only time a girl asked me whether I have a gf:
>do you have a gf?
>no
>how about you, do you have a bf?
>yes

you were supposed to whip it out when she asked if you had gf

absolutely nothing. it means she's a whore and likes attention. don't waste your time and your emotional energy user, real talk

I once spent a year doing a 200 cal a day diet with an hour long workout daily. Got a temp job at some shitty packing factory. Some blond tried to strike up conversation with me a few times, but I just didn't have any urge to reciprocate. At all. Don't get me wrong, she was attractive and I'm all about women.. And despite never having had a gf, I just didn't see any value there. Maybe I'm just fucked in the head, but god damn.. Nothin. Reverted back to a fat failure and have been so ever since.. A decade or so of wasted life. Ayyyy self-reflection really is the best.

Maybe you spend too much time on the computer and that's your stimulation so women pale in comparison

There's absolutely nothing stimulating about being on the internet/computer. If anything everything I do on here feels like a job. Forced habit.

it is enough stimulation to make you satisfied enough to not want to procreate. Turn computer off and your mentality will improve, you'll get joy out of life again

If I turned the computer off I'd go to the TV. If I turned the TV off I'd go to my phone. if I turned my phone off I'd 1000 yard stare at a wall. If I turned wall off I... Oh wait, this sounds like it's leading to suicide. Oh you.

Attached: 67867876.jpg (450x321, 42K)

A girl asked me the excact same but nothing happened since then.

and circle gets the square

>working taco bell drive thru long time ago
>some girl ask if I'm single
>say yes
>she says "oh" gets her order and leaves

Tell coworker about this, she says because single guys are weird and probably would have given me her number if I had a GF

In my negative opinion she thinks less of you now

>girl asks me if I ever had a relationship
>tell her no
>she says me neither

To this day I still have no fucking clue what she meant by that