The last pill is realising it mightve been better being a normie all along

the last pill is realising it mightve been better being a normie all along

Attached: 1544005641665.jpg (1278x993, 102K)

the last pill is cyanide

You think we're here by choice?

haha nice dubs

Attached: 1535614171659.gif (200x200, 23K)

the last pill is realizing you will always settle for less your whole life.

oh
oh no
delete this

Attached: 1533405941187.jpg (495x362, 30K)

kinda wish i had partied and fucked more
being an awkward teen isn't as cool as anime makes it seem

slice of life anime with cucks with hot step mums fucked us all

The first, you mean.

of course it is better to be a normie, but you can't choose, you are what you are

Some people are made to be broken, god better not exist.
Doomed to be the product of your genes and environment the game is truly rigged from the start.

Attached: 1540136737239.png (599x880, 1.18M)

if god exists i'll beat that bitch ass

Or maybe you're a failure as a result of your own choices.
Jesus man have some accountability

is hindsight a pill? when you realize that you could have, but didn't? infinite if true.

Attached: 1533237848345.jpg (488x490, 214K)

the problem is, once you start being weird and arkward, you have forgotten how to be normal.

No, it isn't. That's just one more filter to keep the normalfags from reaching enlightenment.
>normie
And it's working.

Attached: mpv-shot0018 (3).jpg (732x1036, 86K)

originally based and originalpilled.

Attached: 1535273766040.jpg (500x500, 59K)

Lmao no you won't. You'll mumble something then shuffle off like you do everytime you're confronted. Don't pretend you'll suddenly get all alpha when you died.

You really think enlightmenet is lurking around this shithole?

yeah i wrote a thing on my phone setting goals on how to become one of those fucking idiots i was contrarian towards most of my life because i hate how they compromise their values and beliefs in order to fit in and hide what they actually think and like in order to avoid being mobbed and killed by the other fucking idiots but now i'm worse than i've ever been so maybe just allowing myself to be swept away by their fucking stupidity would've been the better option

There are definitely things that can be blamed on your genes and environment. Idk why you'd blame God rather than those who gave you your genes and environment growing up.

What have you ever done for God?

this image is the epitome of normalfaggotry
if it's not like us we must kill it

No. Jow Forums is just another obstacle those on the path must overcome.

take the isolation pill.

It's like when Cypher wanted to be plugged back into the Matrix. Ignorance is bliss.

What is the next step Morpheuschan? The matrix cant be beaten.

you can definetly be a normie unless you have audism

I couldn't tell you, I'm still still stuck here. We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl.

based and autismpilled
retard thinks there is salvation
let me give you a hint: there is no salvation

>there is no salvation
Sounds like something a daemon would say desu

Yeah it keeps running in the back of my head. Sometimes peaks in memory and CPU usage so I have to exit some running foreground applications so the system doesn't crash.
It might also be corrupting old data on the hard drive, and I can see it's starting to show its effect on the hardware, physically.