If you had to choose between mexican of filipino immigrants which would you choose?

If you had to choose between mexican of filipino immigrants which would you choose?

strawpoll.me/17222645

Attached: 1457927162066.jpg (976x1632, 658K)

Spics can be white so I chose that.

Im only meant non white spics

perhaps you should have been more clear.

It's a tough call. I have to look at crime statistics.

flips then

id say mexican are generally more attractive

but i have more ideological problems (you said 'immigrants) with mexicans than filipinos who i have no reason to have any ill will towards

What ideological problems do you have with spics?

primitive southern niggers, descendants of savages. modern day gangsters incapable of maintaining a society not based on grift, invading the last bastion of retreating western values

Based Mexicans. Fuck the (((west)))
America for the natives

Eurobot so I don't know about Mexicans but the flips we get are generally great workers and genuine, upstanding people.

Do you know what are the flip & spic crime rates in the USA?

dude flips 100 percent, dumbest question ever. Anyone met either? Filipinos are chill as fuck, good natured people, cute girls, aren't grumpy, etc. Mexicans *can* be that, but they can also be fake gangster faggots

Ive met plenty filipino gangsters too

Flips:
>make for cute girls (boys)
>good maids
>very subservient
>very gregarious

Spics
>more white
>harder working on a farm or oil rig
>tough
>more violent and rape-y

Gonna go with the flips here but they're still only good in low numbers.

That girl is cute af

They all look the same. Or is that just me?

Mexican girls with a mexican ass attitude. Cmon this one is easy.
On top of that Mexican food is so good. And flips are annoying with their fake ass asian shit.

How about euros.

>Mexican girls with a mexican ass attitude. Cmon this one is easy.
Flip attitude is cuter.
Filipino food is way better than Mexican food too. Git gud.

Attached: IMG_8097.jpg (800x600, 260K)

For the record, Filipino crime rates are substantially lower and they're also competitive with Chinese and Pujeets when it comes to finding high paying jobs.
It's funny because you could technically consider them Asians, hispanics and Pacific Islanders and those that immigrate to the west are easily the most successful in 2/3 of those categories.

Attached: IMG_8099.jpg (750x750, 331K)

>flip food
>good
I'm guessing you're a burger

The Philippines has literally the worst cuisine on the world

Yes, I am a burger. I've been to multiple parts of the Philippines and their food is 10/10. Try going somewhere that isn't American Jolibee.

What makes you say that?

Attached: IMG_8108.jpg (500x330, 51K)

>mexican ass attitude
So a brown nigger?

But once again, they arent asian. I get it though, flips want to be asian so bad. If it helps you sleep better at night believing so I can not stop you!

A cute small Mexican girl who will beat my ass if I step out of line are you retarded?

I'm white and married to a flip. The food is ok but they're seriously lacking in vegetables. I had to order Pinak Bet wherever I went because their standard food is just meat and rice. We both prefer Japan.

Flips speak much better English and actually know how to chill.

Filipinos all the way, overall better because theyre nice and actually know english within their language. Or maybe I just have deep rooted hate for spics

asian spics (aka flips):
>nice and polite
>relatively low crime rate, dont like fighting
>girls are cute, but im dying a virgin anyways
>flips are always super chill and friendly and easy to get along with. they like anime shit and videogames and like to take it ez

spics:
>much more likely to be violent criminals and drug dealers
>much louder and more rude
>after 18, the girls become obese landwhale, latinas go bad real fast

i think flips are better

>A cute small Mexican girl who will beat my ass if I step out of line are you retarded?

are you a cuck? cause u sure sound like one, letting a female boss you around like a faggot

I've been living here for about a year now and the shit food makes me want to go back. Everything is fried in oil, or it's just pure fat garbage. The only things they didn't fuck up is the chicken and pork. Also eating rice everyday is suffering

Neither. They are both subhuman garbage.

flippos are cute

Attached: filipino's.png (500x334, 200K)

Mexico's no different, origibruv

STOP, I don't know why but these webms always make me feel sick

Attached: 1541966558755.jpg (836x543, 111K)

Because they are sickening, that's why.