Have you realized you're wasting your life having pointless experiences on the internet yet?

Have you realized you're wasting your life having pointless experiences on the internet yet?

Attached: 1547183817670.jpg (500x500, 30K)

>he'd rather waste his life having pointless experiences outisde wage cuckin it
pathetic

How does it feel to talk like a black person?

this nigga finna boutta draw conclusions from thin airz and shit

>contribute to functioning of society
>earn your own money instead of just taking other people's money in the form of NEETbux
>pay taxes for services you use
>get respect as a hard worker
>become attractive to women by being reliable and having a stable job

>giving common sense advice on how to improve
If only that worked, then we wouldn't have this board

If you enjoy wasting time then is it really wasted time?

>contribute to functioning of society
eh
>earn your own money instead of just taking other people's money in the form of NEETbux
eh
>pay taxes for services you use
whatever
>get respect as a hard worker
whatever
>become attractive to ugly dried up old women that passed the wall by being reliable and having a stable job*
fixed that 4U

humans are animals and the point of life is to reproduce, so any time not spent toward that goal is a waste

>feed corrupt aristocracy and bottom-barrel subhumans by throwing your life time in the trash
>constantly buy useless gadgets you never use
>pay half your paycheck for importing more immigrants keeping wages down and driving cost of living high, contributing to hundreds of siphoning schemes and services you will never use
>respect doesn't fill your stomach or entertains you
>become a valid paypig to a mid 30s sloppy three-hundreds with 2 children from other guys
Yeah nah you can keep doing that, I'm good living on the dole.

Attached: 1547059452120.jpg (378x438, 24K)

That's not very instant gratification slave of you.

Nope
Life is shit and it helps numb the pain

Attached: 1546968502182.jpg (1024x574, 61K)

if everyone just got a guitar and got good at it there wouldnt be any problems left anymore

Attached: 0150068806_gtr_frt_001_rr.png (886x300, 262K)

t. room temperature iq hippie cuck
i bet you listen to low quality sad mumbleshit with only an out of tune guitar playing like every second nigger in every fucking music thread

my dubs are better than your dubs and therefore you're wrong lol kid

So that is somehow worse than wasting your life having pointless experiences on in real life?

I went to the beach today and the entire time I wished I was at home shitposting

If I had a gf to motivate me, I'd do all kinds of stuff. Probably.

Attached: mpv-shot0015 (2).jpg (1021x675, 116K)

well yeah but what's the alternative

I look outward towards current society and see nothing worth contributing to. all progress is made for destruction of tradition and an increase in hedonism. all progress is just increasing the speed at which we dig our own grave. I have very little interest in mingling or working with other people that are unable to see where we are heading.

Attached: ted.jpg (1100x685, 61K)

hey theres nothing wrong with not contributing a whole lot. you're part of the 20%

Attached: 1547299717070.png (866x635, 182K)

i didnt even ask for life, so i cant see how its being wasted