Tfw no qt bf to take you clothes shopping and say you look great in everything you try on

>tfw no qt bf to take you clothes shopping and say you look great in everything you try on

why even live

Attached: download (3).jpg (277x182, 10K)

To stop being gay and surrender your heart to Jesus Christ

i would let jesus rail me

>take you clothes shopping and say you look great in everything
ARRRG!
Can't I just make you a recording on your phone and play vidya? Pleeeese?

Because your body is so ugly you look better with clothes on than clothes off?

Whenever I see Jesus up on that cross, I can't help but think that he looks kinda hot.

Attached: 1517038150085.jpg (224x224, 13K)

>no bf to love and spoil

It is God's will that you should be sanctified: that you should avoid sexual immorality;
that each of you should learn to control your own body in a way that is holy and honorable,
not in passionate lust like the pagans, who do not know God;
and that in this matter no one should wrong or take advantage of a brother or sister. The Lord will punish all those who commit such sins, as we told you and warned you before.
1 Thessalonians 4:3-6

I would do that but I'd feel weird about going into the women's changing room area, especially once you went into one of the stalls to change and I'm just hanging around there as women come and go.

For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.
John 2:16
And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.
And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.
Matthew 5:29-30

Attached: 1523677449518.jpg (500x488, 58K)

Note: Hell is translated from the word "Gehenna," referring to Hinnom Valley on the outskirts of Jerusalem, where child sacrifice was performed. Jeremiah also included a prophecy that Jerusalem itself would be made like Gehenna and Topheth (19:2-6, 19:11-14).

>I can't into symbolism and have never felt the love of Christ: the post.

no u
How are you supposed to know what the symbol for hell is if you don't even know Jesus' actual words?

soften your heart to the grace of God, you worship at the altar of the adversary

You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

even the devil can quote scripture

Attached: 1519636442530.jpg (922x676, 173K)

If you loved God, you would obey scripture.

if you loved God, you wouldn't use his words to try and turn your brethren in Christ away from His light
repent sinner, return to the way for we are in the latter days

When did I ever try to turn someone away from God? I derailed an entire thread to this topic. God rocks, I'm going to church.

Can we order clothes online so we don't have to go to the store?

>God rocks
Amen
>I'm going to church
>Our fathers worshipped in this mountain; and ye say, that in Jerusalem is the place where men ought to worship.
>Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father.
>When did I ever try to turn someone away from God?
Hell is very real

Every time I feel sad about not having a girlfriend, I remember that girls like to go shopping for clothes, and suddenly I don't want a girlfriend anymore.

And someday, Jerusalem will be a hell on earth. Even atheists agree that someday, the entire world will be an uninhabitable wasteland.

We were not created to be of this world but of the world to come.

Get off your high horse and invest in SpaceX

No.
The imaginary heavens beyond the firmament are an illusion of Satan.

God blessed them and said to them, "Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground."
Genesis 1:28

In fact we are of this world and meant to be good stewards of it

Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
John 2:15
Set your minds on things that are above, not on things that are on earth.
Col. 3:2
Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea was no more. And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, "Behold, the dwelling place of God is with man. He will dwell with them, and they will be his people, and God himself will be with them as their God. He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away." And he who was seated on the throne said, "Behold, I am making all things new." Also he said, "Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true."
Rev. 21:1-27

So he made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple courts, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables.
The real John 2:15

w a t
stop quoting the bible wrong

it was a typo smartass
know how I know you're a disingenous jew who hates God

Anyone who claims to be in the light but hates a brother or sister is still in the darkness.
1 John 2:9

what happened to tits or gtfo?

As for the one who is weak in faith, welcome him, but not to quarrel over opinions.

Welcome, welcome.

Good Lord the people on Jow Forums are easy to troll

Attached: Not smart.jpg (620x414, 60K)

this good looking and intelligent user has a passage for you

Fine, you're not welcome. Tits or GTFO.

but user, I am a Christian and a boy

but you still got tiddies, don't you internet boi

not really, I do have nipples by the grace of God, but it's sinful to gaze upon them with desire

Post your A cups or skedaddle

I will pray for you, sodomite.

Attached: 1520628480951.jpg (570x297, 82K)

Ditto, pawn of Satan

tfw even if you got a boyfriend if he told you those things he would be lying because you're fucking ugly. I think thats even worse of a feel

I used to want to do cute shit like that. Now I know better.

Females are like sharks. If you start doing shit like that then you'll become the "gay friend". It's a trap for incels.

Jesus being wanked on the cross

I have always wanted a girl to try on clothes for me.

tfw no gf to do drugs with

Attached: 1543589640788.jpg (494x494, 47K)

>tfw taking my underageb& BF back to school clothes shopping

>get dragged to clothes shop with gf
>locate nearest sitting place
>snooze
>get woken up every 5 minutes by gf asking how she looks
>give her a thumbs up and go back to snoozing
>mfw I only wanted to go buy more shaving creme and am now stuck here