Middle easterners vs white boys

When are you going to admit to yourself that we're superior?

Attached: Screenshot_20180507-022242.png (1280x720, 541K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-8sYT3gvTeU
youtu.be/yqyiF5WNdUU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is this one of those threads where ya'all say that you're superior because you're more prone to violence and the ME lower IQ doesn't matter?

jealous wh*Te cuck detected

Good thing Arabs are inbred as shit and were even inbreeding in the Hittite days before they started to follow a red haired white boi faggot.

No we're superior as we're literally replacing you via migration.

>Hitties were arabs

Hur dur

Where do you think the Arabs came from?

wh*Toids can't compare to Kara Bogas

What exactly is going on in this pic?

sage, but.
I thought it is only niggers who are proud to be violent subhumans.
And then you will be outbreed by niggers...so?

Mexicans are doing a lot more replacing. Neither of you are superior, you're just being let in by jews/traitorous governments/lefties.

Maybe vs anglocucks, we all know what happens when u riot in slav nations.

you're not and never will be you subhuman

Attached: 1505410138104.png (1237x1017, 119K)

"we middle easterners are superior"

Attached: 1521929296727.png (476x401, 165K)

All the arabs I see here are scrawny ugly little freaks in menial jobs

Reminder: This is a slide thread, designed to create animosity and discourse amongst Jow Forums

>Type 'sage' into the 'options' field
> Do not respond
> Do not give them the response they want.

That middle eastern king is cucking the white boy.

Who is he? What is this from?

But we haven't gone anywhere. You're joining us, not replacing us. And you feel right or fit in here and will be ejected in due course.

>comes to western countries, learns our language, uses our technology, learns our infrastructures, etc
>w-we taking over now white boi
>Muslims start becoming degenerate and atheists
>s-shariah law s-soon
>their daughters get fucked plenty by the hordes of white cock that they subconsciously desire (also taboo, daddy Ahmed hates Tom so now she really wants his dick)
>Tom proceeds to convert her with his cock, and impregnates her with white children
>she will now FOREVER, hold those permanent recessive white genes in her bloodline,as she has been basically "bleached" (Can only get more bleached after that, btw)
>posts some article about a white getting raped
>heh, get ready to get replaced, whi-
>gets assimilated into white genes, like everything has before them
I love being white, I love how asshurt it makes everyone, but most of all, I love how everyone is so tsundere for our cocks. Bring your tan raghead daughter to my doorstep and ill make your genes white. No need to be shy with the shitposting, Ahmed (soon to be Alfred).

Haha

Attached: BD428E07-8CD6-4C57-94C0-2737AD4D6024.jpg (598x660, 418K)

I just like that we are all nonwhites think about. Everything they do is to prove themselves to whitey. It's like we are their fathers.

Fucking annihilated.

Yemen, you fucking idiot. Hittites were indo europeans.

If there was no jewish law all of you brown fucks would be gassed

Nice dream there white boy. But our woman want nothing to do with you gay effeminate white bois, this is why literally the only middle eastern + white couple you see are mid east men and white woman.

Attached: kayvan-novak-one-man-two-guvnors-press_3910869.jpg (500x748, 51K)

>what are birth rates
Not that I'd expect a nigger to understand that.

Some middle eastern nations are white.
>iran
>turkey
>armenia

I have 4 confirmed kills in Iraq 07 with 3d BCT, 1st armored
They thought the same thing

you know there is no need to announce that, son.

It's those prime genetics, Achmed.

Attached: 2zqacuv.jpg (1156x869, 105K)

i am middle eastern and have two uncles that married white women, i also have two female cousins that married white men. I'd say it is pretty balanced from what I see, lel.

Replace them in their fucking jobs and keep their countries going than dumb fuck. 99% unemployment from migrants. You're basically a leech they haven't killed yet. That's it.

> being that dumb

Omg

every fucking shitskin that provokes me acts tough until i start cussing in russian. At this point they realise i'm not some french faggot that they can fuck with and they say "Chill I was joking brah" and starting trying getting familiar with me: "Oh you're russian ? Where you from ? How long you stayed here ?" The ones that act tough are bluffing on 90% of cases in my experience. Most of them can't fight for shit and they get a sip of reality once my punch touches their lips and they get ko on the ground. Shitskins only want to fight when they're 3 on 1 situation or when they have a metal bar or a knife in their hands. They're pussies for the most. However, the ones that can fight are pretty dangerous: they won't stop once you're on the ground. No. They will continue to bash your head with their feet even if you're laying KO on the ground because they're fucking animals.

> be replaced by shitskins
> la creatura is proud of it

Okay genius, how long will our replacement take with muh birthrates?

Nope. Stats show that its literally 90% middle eastern men marrying white woman as there are more men here from the mideast and the fact that muslim woman cant marry non-muslims usually while muslim men can.

Attached: 28061394_10214055652699468_2873132033837771287_o.jpg (1072x1080, 46K)

Disgusting.

They won't. That would require honesty on their part. White boys are inherently deceitful and weak. They have this website to impotently whine while spouting jewish propaganda on a jewish website. It is clear we have already won brothers.

Attached: islam_muslims_praying_banner_7-31-16-1.sized-770x415xc.jpg (770x415, 26K)

>When are you going to admit to yourself that we're superior?
Which is why you live in our country

Right?

>breeds like parasites
>We're superior

Consider the rope you shitposting baiting nigger

>muh birthrates
It's literally the most deciding factor of demographic changes, you brainlet. How can you not know that?
A birth rate below the replacement rate (2.1) basically means you're going extinct. Interracial marriages are a non-factor compared to that.

Attached: diversity_1.jpg (619x450, 141K)

Good argument

>A virus is superior to the organism it infects

>doesn't breed
>goes extict
>hurr durr we so smart

Superior at stealing our minimum wage jobs and stupidly high rents. Lmao.

thats why more people live on the street right?

>Arabs have been incestrial breeding for thousands of years
>”we’re genetically superior because muh brithrates”

Tell me who the guy in the OP is.

That's what these idiots don't understand. It's disgusting to think that people in my country actually want to unite with them.

look at the neck size difference. whitey would crush this dude

>we're literally replacing you via migration.
Maybe in Western Europe.

Based.

Nice delusions faggot

Arabs are weak and cowardly.

Attached: 1516329868155.png (1349x8974, 1.18M)

Kabob'd

Attached: v8j5z4 (1).jpg (960x720, 71K)

>is a Turk
>lives in Germany
>relies on it for his parasitic survival
>is perpetually stuck in the gutter of German society due to his intellectual disadvantage over natives, still lives better than most Turks in Turkshitstan regardless
>opts to destroy his source of prosperity because muh Islam
>creates a shithole similar in nature to the one his ancestors fled from
>B-but we Islamic now, fucking degenerate west kaffir had it coming

there is no evidence of any White country in history that has gone extinct, low population =better living standard. there has never been a underpopulation problem in any White country.

in history.

so one is a parasite that breeds and causes africa the other causes sweden in the 1950s (with no Brown immigrants)

for your argument to work there has to be evidence that in the last 10 years they have been going MINUS millions of people, which is only possible due to manufactured hunger/mass starvation or violence.

dropping the birthrate down to a stable level works as evidence that no White country has ever faced extinction due to low birthrates, instead it has gone to a stable level with low birthrate down to normal population and then keep said population with barely any growth so its...well stable.

china, india and africa is a problem due to high birthrates, low populated low birthrate White countries are not.

Sudan is also a white country, right.

Everybody is superior to white boys so why even put this question?

Western Europe IS going extinct. Just face it.

This. Hittites were blonde AF, and populated what is now Turkey.

Based truthdubs

This shit was literally from 2000. Only a downie would think any of that was relevant anymore.

Attached: 1511955501260.png (693x460, 165K)

t. shitskin Romanian Gypsy
There literally nothing lower in the world than you guys faggot.

Yes, literally. Breeding > going extinct. Evolution doesn't care about how smart you think you are. It's simple math, really.
But please go on crying about muh white genocide. Must be hard to be so smart to not see the necessity of breeding.
6/7 wrong, good job. I'm just educating you fucktards about why you should breed but you're stupid to get that.
>there is no evidence of any White country in history that has gone extinct
>flag
They never had low birth rates. It's simple math. If the birth rate isn't above 2.1 over time the population will go extinct.

wew, those genetics, FLUSHED right down the multiculti drain.

wh*Tes are literally fucking weak.
Feels good being a Pakistani.

Attached: wh-te dog vs black man.jpg (640x601, 39K)

Are you sure about that white boy? How about you lower your gaze already before I slap you.

What genetics? They're neither real blondes nor beautiful. Take away the dye and the make-up and they're your typical mutts.

best thread on Jow Forums?
best thread on Jow Forums

if arabs were superior, everyone would want to be with them
people would migrate to arab countries
both men and women would want to mate with arabs

reality just dont conform with your fantasy
not even the goats and camels you fuck want to be around you
you need to stone and kill your women in order for them to not leave you with the 1st non shitskin male that appears

only arabs that manage to get white girls get only the trash that no one wants, gold-digger whores when its a rich arab spending his daddy oil money, or feminist trash trying to virtue signal with migrants because no respectable white men wanted to date her

and even if you ignore that, it still proves that your race is shit when you go out of your way to try to get a white girl instead of one from your own race
it just shows how much you hate yourself
you know whites are better and you desperately want to be a part of them
never gonna happen ahmed, you'll always be the shitskin goatfucker that nobody likes
specially not the sluts you get, they are in either for the money, or for the idea that her social circle of sjw faggots will think she is a better person for mating with such inferior material as yourself
no one is going to be with you because of the person that you are
deal with that

Ayo nip man open them borders for us european men we want to have our fair share of nip pussy.

This. OP kill yourself.

Attached: roid_monkeys.jpg (350x199, 49K)

Is it not amazing that your inbred brethren inherited Rome's richest and most intellectually productive provinces only to turn them into uninhabitable shitholes in less than 2 centuries at the same time that the Germanics built themselves up from nothing and surpassed you in every aspect of civilization by the time of the crusades?

I used to smash a bengali girl from Leeds. Made her tell m she is my paki slut. Slut loved it

Are you a Maronite?

There's an arab diaspora fag in my school and I bully the shit out of him, most beta dude I've ever met that's for sure

youtu.be/-8sYT3gvTeU

So superior!

>Gypsy acting like a nigger
My sides are running through the 90s

Most of Arab diaspora in Argentina consists of Levantine Christians who though semitic are racially divergent from Arab levantines. Is that guy a Muslim?

a bunch of low IQ deformed army of angry inbred shitskin retards is not going to take over any society achmed

You “people” are just welfare slaves nothing more.

youtu.be/yqyiF5WNdUU

Look how scared these arabs are. All a manlet white has to do is talk firmly and they turn to jelly.

Yeah, he goes to the mosque in the islamic cultural center called king fahd or some shit like that, doesn't drink and all the other bullshit

Dont talk to me you goose stepping faggots, when I was in your country all you guys there could only look dirty at me while I was chatting up your girls, no wonder you are so cucked when you cant even tell your own opinion to someone.Now be a good EU citizen and work for my gibs.

oh, I'm Christian

hahahahaa Ive had the privilege of killing you faggots over a ten year period. Middle easterners are faggots who hide behind the veil of
>muh religion

die faggot

Yes. Are you going to call me a cuck now and all the other words associated with the Maronites?

Attached: gemayel_bashir02.jpg (533x794, 58K)

I'm trying to help you, you stupid inbred bong. They've already taken over London.

Attached: 234.png (602x326, 33K)

*and all the other words you guys associate us with?

On the contrary, I greatly appreciate the maronites. I consider you European, even.

sorry took me a while to build up a folder

Attached: 20160426221814.jpg (320x320, 22K)

best of the best. how could anyone compete.

Attached: images (3).jpg (300x168, 10K)

the thing is, god is on their side.

Attached: images.jpg (183x275, 7K)

...pfffffff ahahahaha yeah sure

Attached: d1e610c2e0d7e0b467d4f8c7557e37b8.gif (250x157, 2.18M)

That carefree smile really gets me.
ssoy doesn't even begin to describe it.

Attached: beirut-pride-resized-and-compressed-2-650x433.jpg (650x433, 48K)

You either kill your enemies, or befriend them

Once they get a taste of cock the way nature intended they won't go back. Enlightenment is like a bell, it can't be unrung.

Attached: Maimonides.jpg (785x960, 114K)