British "people" are Subhumans

I am a Polish man that has lived in England for 3 months now and this godforsaken place is by far the ugliest and smelliest shithole i've ever been to.
I'll start off by talking about the physical appearance of this country.
Literally ANYWHERE you look you'll see gray. The buildings are gray, the ground is gray, the sky is gray, even the people are either gray or brown.
It looks like Eastern Europe during commie times even though this is supposedly an advanced, western country. I honestly think I need to get glasses because of the damage this heap of shit of a country did to my eyesight.

Now I will talk about the people.
British "people" have got to be some of the ugliest, most obnoxious brutes to roam this earth.
They think they are superior to everyone else even though they funnily enough look like stereotypical Slavs. Men have funny round angry looking potatoheads, and they're all manlets.

The women are something you would see in a horror movie. I will never get them out of my mind. I have only seen THREE English women who didn't look like inbred monkeys and they were probably Irish (superior version of the Anglo).
However, they were still a thousand times better than Anglo men so out of mercy I did fuck a few of them with my big slavic cock. They love all kinds of foreigner cock, especially slav and black.

I am leaving this abomination tomorrow and i'm glad to say i'm never going back. After my time here out of all the questions I have, the main one is how the FUCK did England have so many famous scientists, mathematicians, philosophers, etc? How did they beat all the major European powers to form the biggest empire in the world? Where are the descendants of these people? I didn't see one English person that was worthy of even sniffing my shit.

Attached: 1ydh33.jpg (500x358, 49K)

where do you live new castle?

I've been all around England. Everywhere is the same.

Poles are jewish

You say that as if it was a bad thing.

> Polish living in England
> calling someone subhuman
> working for subhumans

lel

I hate grey Britain, why does a home have to be like a giant grey brick, why cant they add colour to the concrete on the streets?

Old pasta.

Go clean a toilet u worthless slavshit. U all suck fucking anglo cock u submissive loser and trust me i know ur all a bunch of fucking ass kissers.

He is fucking right. Just nuke us please.

Yeah, angloids are inhuman filth, but the notion that poles are any better is laughable. Nearly all poles are Jewish, it's already been proven. Period.

Attached: image.jpg (839x638, 185K)

You are absolutely correct my polish friend.
I'm English. Just returned from Sweden where I lived for 20 years and the place hasn't changed one bit from the depressing days I left.
It's still a unpainted, unwashed, unrepaired shit hole it one was. 20 years on and I think MORE people smoke than did before bucking the trend of the world. They are all drinks. Talk with Pakistani Mockney English and despite liberal education thicker than ever.
The country is a fucking disgrace. And dare I say it, the sand niggers are actually the more successful, polite and ingenuitive despite every backward perverted brain dead upbringing that can be thrown the third world ass way.

Britain is a shit tier country and I've thoroughly wasted my time coming back.

pasta... but in all seriousness, when I went to Britain it was more full of green fields, small cars, and old shit everywhere. A costa in every fucking store, or a cafe. At least one spoons in every city, town, hamlet, toast was always cold, beer was warm. The usual. But it's not that bad.

Poland ... did a stopover there once, holy fuck now that place was a dump. Everyone was grumpy, selfish, lazy, drunk, un developed buildings everywhere. Didn't spend much time there, but I could tell it was pretty much a third world nation.

Don't be mean OP
brits can't help they way that they were born
their island has been ruled by the wicked queen and her family for a long time

Attached: caZk6ud.jpg (2197x1463, 291K)

Fuck off, leaf.

guy went to England to be slave, so he should act like one.

Attached: tenor.png (532x398, 367K)

Well depends on a city, but yeah... Some parts of Poland look like shit.

Some parts of Poland look like shit but the majority of England looks like shit

>i'm never going back
Excellent, one less cunt.

When I left Sweden I was all Orban, Tommy Robinson anti Islam and decided to come back and rid the western world of this filth.

Now I don't give a shit. Islam will rape and take over.
Ok fine if that's what floats their boat. I'm not bothered. When the nationals are an embarrassment, illiterate bunch of cuckold nobodies why fight to keep them afloat.
Britain of old is dead and I fully welcome nuclear Armageddon and hope either Putin or some Islam coup manages it.
I'd be sad because of our history and what could have been but if you are unfortunate enough to have a shit parentage then the only remorse you have when they die is not of loss but what was never was, I say fuck them all.

>I am a Polish man that has lived in England for 3 months now and this godforsaken place is by far the ugliest and smelliest shithole
Go back to your shithole of a country. I can't fucking stand slavs and polish people in general. They are nothing. They aren't good looking, skilled, talented, smart, witty, they aren't actors, they do low paying jobs and have fuck ugly fat wives that are ruder than somalian women.

It's the same around the world.

I went from London to Glasgow, trains, cars, walking, etc, etc.
Majority of rural Britain is beautiful. Some of the cities are dumps, and most of the suburbs of London are dumps too.
But then you have cities like Edinburgh, Bristle, the small towns along the river Wye, etc and they are really nice places.
But then yea you get places like Glasgow and Cardiff, saw a man eating chips covered in gravy with two steamed hot dogs on top, dropped one on the floor and picked it up and ate it. savages.

Why are you still there, OP? Why did you go there to begin with?

Are you actually Pakistani, Indian?

still more white than this shit hole goblino country

Pols, slavs and muslims ruined this country. Believe it or not I meet nicer, more intelligent blacks than pols

Poles aren’t even human let alone white. I voted Brexit because of you thieving Mongoloid Eurasian scum.

Attached: 93BA3226-3FFD-483F-A235-4331D253ADEF.jpg (733x537, 60K)

Ah yes, it seems you’ve been mingling with the peasants. We keep them around as glorified servants really.

Don’t worry, we’re taking measures to reduce their numbers by bringing in savages from the Middle East and Africa to kill them off.

I’m sorry you had a bad experience in our country, come back in 10 years once we have eradicated the peasant class and sent the savages back to the desert.

By that point we will have replaced them with machines anyway and Her Majesty’s glorious empire will be restored.

Now show the statistics for sandnigger cock inside your sister's cunt.

I live in Rye. Lovely place you might think. Sorry to say it's a shit hole. The people are rude, self centered, somewhat inbred. Mockney, grey and chavy. Most of their house numbers are greater in magnitude than their fucking IQ and today because it's a bank holiday we have assholes (Brits) on the road in flashy cars and motorbikes, cabriolets and buggies drinking and hurling abuse at pedestrians and other road users. Ugly bootfaced obese monkey women in lycra who seem to have engineered energy free motion on a wave of body odour and fag ash the only colour in a grey mock old town filled with louts in a busy through road from Amber Rudd's (dog spanker) unemployed heroine shit hole to the delights of the south easts Riviera of Folkstone and Dover.
Rye. Fucking houses here at 3-4-5-6-7-8-900,000 for 3 bedrooms of diesel fumes upon a pit of black death corpses.

Are statistics making you mad snowflake? Slavs are subhuman, we want you out of country just as much as we want muslims out of our country.

Oi, who said you could have a break?
Get back to unclogging the shitter!

Attached: polandhateposter5minsago.png (1540x850, 185K)

kek

Holy shit, saved