/plg/ powerlifting general

tfw no pasta gf edition

Attached: W_lItalia.jpg (3000x2044, 1.34M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DLMtXtntYW0
drive.google.com/file/d/0B8EbfzFB0mBrMGJ6V2N5QWNfeTg/view
youtube.com/watch?v=OFoYpaHJXMo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What is the difference between light week, deload and washout?

Why are Italian women the best?

youtube.com/watch?v=DLMtXtntYW0

>tfw no italian gf

Attached: 1526931690886.png (463x444, 248K)

What are some good stretches and mobility drills for someone that's too tight to arch properly?

They're not. Most of them are crazy overly emotional psychos

Back bridges, couch stretch, putting a foam roller under you when benching

How does that differ from any other ethnicity of female?

Any woman that is feminine will be overly emotional. You want one like that. Trust me, a cold calculating bitch is much worse.

You act like it's even one or the other. There is a good middle ground and I prefer women who don't freak out and yell all the damn time.

Beggars can't be choosers, user. And a lot of us are beggars.

Being overly emotional doesn't mean yelling or freaking out all the time. Just from my experience, the womem that are the most feminine (submissive, interested in children, want to stay at home, dress like a woman, etc) are very emotional.

user in the last thread was asking about the spreadsheet I use for TDEE and weight tracking. Here it is.

drive.google.com/file/d/0B8EbfzFB0mBrMGJ6V2N5QWNfeTg/view

Nice just opened this thread.
Thanks bro.

beta fuck: the post

I'm just an everyday normal guy, fuck you.

Attached: bigdickintown.jpg (1039x1200, 178K)

Great way to get a herniated disc

You mentioned your wilks is only 15 points lower than MA
I bet your ipf points are higher than MA

you should compare and see for a total btfoing of him

Arching leads to herniated disks, sean?

Larping leads to herniated disks. Just ask him.

Hypermobility and hyperflexibility does yes

This is why anyone who does the powerlifts need to stay the fuck away from yoga

What are you drinking tonight sean?

Thinking I might vape some weed tonight

The person asking for stretches because he can't arch properly is unlikely to be hyper mobile or hyper flexible. But I think there is some trust in your statement. The first time I started doing a serious amount of stretching, I ended up injuring my groin.

Just checked and using gym totals I'm at 393 wilks, 583 IPF points (383 wilks 565 IPF points with my best meet).

His best gym total is like 408 wilks 595 IPF (404 wilks 590 IPF points in his best meet).

So I still have a bit to go.

wtf are ipf points
i genuinely thought the guy you just replied to was trolling, but it seems like ipf points are real.

Bench arches and stretches are no good for bench

It’s what cause my bulging disc and later I saw Stuart McGill warning people of doing exactly what I had already done

The IPF is going away from wilks and using a new formula. It penalizes the really heavy weight classes quite a bit compared to wilks.

>the guy who you replied to

You mean me? Sean? It’s okay you can day my name I’m not some boogeyman like Voldemort

Tell you what I’ll explain ipf points to you if you ask me directly

Why does IPF hate strength? Some twink 40kg twink squatting 150kg is nowehere near as insane as Ray Ray's 500kg squat.

>penalizes

Wrong, it corrects all the flaws in the wilks formula that rewarded fat asses for being fat asses and not actually lifting more weight
Also hyper Manlets were rewards with wilks

Now everything is equally scaled

Wilks fucked people in 74-93 kg weight classes since it was the most common, there was stupid shit like if you went up a weight class and only put 10lbs on all your lifts that your wilks would actually go up

>Tfw MA won't taste your pee after all
Senpai didn't notice me :^(

What's wrong with just total numbers?
if IPF wanted to measure lifts 'equally' why not measure distance + velocity moved.

Woops didn't mean to quote

Can’t compare across other weight classes then

>What's wrong with just total numbers?
>if IPF wanted to measure lifts 'equally' why not measure distance + velocity moved
wtf am i reading

you win your weightclass by havnig the best total
>bbbut im much taller
then move up a weightclass you twink

How are you supposed to bench or be a powerlifter without arching?

Threadly reminder that this is a general for individuals physically training for a specific task over a period of weeks and months. Therefore, the ephemeral nature of anonymous posting is entirely useless, even counterproductive. If you want to have your hot opinions taken seriously, you should get a trip and post your lifts. This is the only way anyone will believe anything you have to say about anything.

Thank you.

Attached: hits joint.jpg (720x888, 334K)

Little bit of arch is okay but if it gets to the point where normies laugh at you (like a fat retard arch or benchbeta arch) then it’s too much

Basically arch but if you’re stretching before hand to get more inches then you’re endangering your spine

And yes your total will suffer from this

Powerlifting isn’t really a healthy sport so choose your own poison

>Stuart McGill warning people of doing exactly what I had already done
can you link?

Did that autistic sperg child who used to reply to you all the time about benching finally fuck off?

Can’t remember if I read it
If it was a video then it was in layne Norton’s yt when he visited McGill

>sean is being helpful to people
What is going on ITT?

Stuart McGill is known for his opinion that overstretching damages spine. Sean is not bullshitting about that.

>doesnt know that mcgill is a hack

Fuck ipf points.
Fuck lolfeds
And FUCK gaston

That's all. Have a great evening

Attached: 3356A26FB1EE4D0CBC86E8096FF2FFF6.png (1000x1000, 216K)

>his opinion
lol

Attached: 1542970570792.png (590x543, 164K)

well and some people says it dont.

the fuck am is upposed to write, "his subjectively perceived notion about the object-oriented world"

>every time my knees hurt I just have to stretch my calves and foam roll my knees and it goes away

dude recommending ph3 talking about hernias hehehehe

Attached: 1527597846182.png (160x209, 77K)

I forget where but I know 100% he said something like “sure yoga is fine for those who do NOT need rigid stability in lifting weights” and he basically goes on to say yoga is a giant no no for powerlifters

Basically it makes you hypermobile which would be okay if you were putting heavy loads on your back as well so that’s where the instability and injury would arise

This is also what happened to me and caused my injury

You don’t have an injury and have never lifted in your life.

I’ve lifted for longer than you’ve been alive and yes I have multiple injuries

youtube.com/watch?v=OFoYpaHJXMo

Probably this one.

My flexibility ideology is as much as the weight on the bar flexes me.

>the ephemeral nature of anonimity is pointless

Oh word, its great you feel that way, this site is built around anonimity so you should go back to le reddit

Light week could be a deload or it could be a week of regular training that's just light relative to your regular training.
Deload is a period of deliberate reduction of volume and intensity to facilitate fatigue reduction and recovery.
Washout is a period of significant specificity reduction to prevent adaptive resistance.

There's a lot of overlap in them.

Based and wilkspilled

Apparently I've only had 2 light weeks in six months. Maybe time to take a deload next time..

why are you obsessed with a random poster you pubehead? lmao.

Kek

What's wrong with him

Attached: 1528934003213.jpg (1024x576, 55K)

No dude its an anonymous forum. Anonymous.

Actually did have you written down, we mixed up what flight you were in Jesse.

Hes just a know it all inferring that everyone will do what he did (meme arch to reduce rom and break his back)
You can and should use a foam roller, strerching and yoga to reduce kyphosis and help yourself keep a small arch while benching.

Everyone is always so rude to sean.
I feel bad for him bros.

Fuck off, Sean

>when you're married and you bang your ex gf
Monogamy is great, lads

hope your wife finds out and divorces you, cunt

Attached: 1519251769641.png (394x450, 17K)

Well, I got 3dayB& early in the week for terminal autism (the reason GIVEN was avatar fagging, instead of the usual off-topic tardery, even though that wasn't what I was doing). Usually when that happens, the Bench Autist also get b& for the same length of time. But when I checked in on the thread, he had posted his autistpasta when I still had a day and a half left on my ban.

So he might now be b& for ban evasion. If true, this would clearly mean that I frustrated him into evading a ban to try and get one over on me, resulting it his much longer ban. Which makes that my checkmate in our little mental/autistic sparring match.

Attached: Nothing Personnel.png (359x352, 250K)

I didn't cheat on her. My wife is my ex gf you idiot

>we mixed up what flight you were in Jesse.

I-is this the power of IPF drug testing?

Attached: Blisswut.gif (245x255, 1.91M)

Your statement could be interpreted as you fucking yout ex gf while being with your current wife. It could also be interpreted in the way you meant it, but the first possibility seems more logical, but then again this is Jow Forums.

>this is the physique you will get by lifting for strength
Ohnonono

Attached: Strength physique .jpg (272x800, 98K)

I'm not exaggerating when I say I've had about 15 shits in the last 48 hours
Not diahrea/water either. Full on shits. My asshole hurts and it was even bleeding at one point.

This is the power of letting women handle anything that required thought.

>Jesse
Life ain't easy for a boy named Sue, huh?

>This is the power of letting women handle anything that required thought.

Yeah, that'll do it. I'm beginning to think men are the root of the problem. When we gave them the right to vote, we proved beyond ANY doubt that letting them have any power, influence, or opinion was a tragic mistake. Yet we keep fucking making that same mistake.

>your wife and the girl I've been fucking for the last month are helping out with drug testing
>insulting the women handling it
Y I K E S

Lmao

You can't insult non-sentient lifeforms

Extremely based

My gf is pretty good at organizing things. She's a nurse manager and getting things wrong means people get really sick or die.

tfw no cute nurse to catheter you

>tfw no nurse gf

Attached: 1526937145016.gif (200x200, 948K)

Your girl wrote down the wrong flight number for who was missed.

>your girl
I thought ownership of women only happened in marriage :^)

WTT
DL 8x3 75%
Bench 7x4 70%
Squat 4x7 65% of comp squat but beltless
bearly survived this session fuck you Blevins next cycle im picking up dl and squat on separate days holy shit

Friendly reminder to PORCO DIO regularly to keep your blood pressure down

remember to high glicemix index food lot of them before workout, atleast 150g carbs in one go

Sorry Alex but you can't own women. Stupid incel.

Basato e bestemmiapillolato

Attached: italia.png (584x519, 24K)

Lmao, I was wandering around looking for someone to ask if I was chosen but they carted off the medalists then left. Thanks for volunteering anyways breh

Who is this trip faggot? Never seen him before.

Newfags fuck off

>t. not only no idea about powerlifting but newfag

I've been on this general on and off for about a year