80/20 rule in action

80/20 rule in action...

I'm losing hope more and more every day. Women have no reason to talk to us because they have endless alpha cock at their reach through Tinder. They don't even mind sharing the alpha cock with a hundred other women in his harem.

Attached: 1547454235242.jpg (658x582, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/23311908.2016.1162414
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The article you posted literally proves you wrong. Are you retarded?

>using the same pet names for multiple women

Attached: thot_destroyed.png (500x371, 76K)

Proves him wrong about only the fact that they don't mind sharing, but everything else still stands. Women have an endless supply of Chad cock now because not only tinder, but all the apps, bumble etc. And the fact that women are just generally alot looser now and will fuck any guy they find attractive and tall. But you have to be cool and slick you can't even show the slightest signs of autism. No stumbling over words or akward silences. Have to have the EXACT texting formula created by Isaac Newton because reading words on a phone screen is equivalent to how much youre interested in a person. And you have to have a high but not TOO high body count, as in you must have slept with at least say 5-6 girls by age 22 but no more than 11-12 because then youre nasty. But virgins basically can't exist because women don't want to have to train a guy to be good at sex because they aren't interested in long term relationships, they just want to get fucked good by Chad one night and then move on to the next when they are horny again. And the fact that 2 women accusing a FOOTBALL PLAYER (a.k.a. CHAD) fucked them and a few other women all at the same time behind each of their backs and then they got together to make lesbian love shows the hedonism part. People just simply don't care anymore. If it gives them pleasure and feels good, that's it they're doing it and if you say something about it your a racist ignorant woman hating misogynistic small dicked white man with white privilege.

Literally nothing in your autistic rant made sense.

>so chad your ex-gfs go lez

If Tinder does not work out well for you then just use Grindr.

>article proves women would rather share a chad then settle with a beta

Go be mad somewhere else cunt.

I was stating the standards of most modern women and refuting what the user said about the article disproving OP because it doesn't. Only the part about being okay with sharing dick. Everything else I said is how women act and expect things of men like how they don't want a virgin because obviously they wouldn't be good at sex, but instead of seeing that as a good thing, like entering a relationship with a virgin and showing them how you like to be pleasured so they can do it exactly how you want and to know that your partner has only ever slept with you, but instead they just want to be mailed by Chad one night and move to Brad the next. I didn't think what I wrote was that hard to understand.

They specifically do not want to share. How are you even able to be on the internet with your chimpanzee IQ?

It very clearly states that they don't want to share

Women would rather live through the disappointment and heartbreak of fighting over Chad rather than even look at an incel. Pretty sure it proves him right.

That says something about incels doesn't it. To be so low on the desirability scale.

Fun fact, women rate 80% of men as "below average"

Only based on a dating profile, not real life. And it's a different 80% for every woman.

>And it's a different 80% for every woman.
lmao no it isn't, lying cocksucker

But it is. Why so angry? It literally is the 80/20 rule. All women have a different personal top 20%.

What a lie. You trying to tell me that "classically handsome" guys (aka ultrachads) aren't in the top 5% for 80% of women?

Nearly all women get wet for the mostly the same dudes. Acting like most women wouldn't rate prime Brad Pitt as top 20% is just lying.

Some women drool over Brad Pitt, others don't. Why are you so angrily denying the truth? Because it would mean you'd have to admit there are girls who find you attractive, and you couldn't use that as an excuse for being a virgin anymore?

I'm not even a virgin my friend. Was actually closer to a Chad earlier in life although I'm old and fat now.

I'm just not delusional and aware that the 80/20 rule is quite real, as backed up by the data obtained across numerous formats and mediums of male-female interaction.

Attached: LORENZ_TINDER.jpg (1016x606, 101K)

There is not one shred of evidence for the 80/20 meme. All you have is meme graphs that are either made up or completely unrelated to the subject. If you are not an angry autistic virgin why are you acting like one?

Stop responding to bait. The guy is either coping or in the top 20% himself not wanting his position to be challenged.

>the data is made up because it contradicts my intuition
I think I trust the people such as Okcupid who have data scientists on their staff instead of some random anonymous asshat.

Nothing in the okcupid data that's been published supports the 80/20 meme.

>at least say 5-6 girls by age 22
Wew lad
I have fucked countless hookers, so much in fact the other day i fucked a newbie and she was crazy over my cock, maybe i am indeed getting gud but..
Does hookers count?
Honestly normal girls are too much bullshit to get to fuck them, only downside is i dont get a relationship.

lmao i'm sure, whatever you say

Attached: women.png (1034x919, 140K)

Actually the 80/20 rule is not only applied when it comes to dating, but in all our life, it is a widely known rule that reigns on our world for some reason, like the golden rule.
It is called the "Pareto principle" you can look it up on wikipedia if you are lazy, literally just google it lol

The sentence after the highlighted one says that messaging is a whole different thing. You literally posted a picture that disproves 80/20. Did you not even read it beforehand?

Yep, if you're interested in math and statistics do some reading on power law distributions and zipf distributions lol

That 80% of men fuck 20% of women? That's kinda far fetched.

Umm you realize that even basic logic destroys the 80/20 delusion right?

You know a guy has spent less than 2 seconds with a woman if he thinks they want to share a man.

They message to get attention and collect beta orbiters.

You're moving goalposts, btw. At first you claim that 80/20 isn't real, when data shows that women find 80% of men unattractive, you change the subject to messaging.

Yeah, i already know about that one, truly a lot of interesting rules of life.
Another one of my favorites is "the law of truly large numbers"

What if 20% of women are hookers?
Idk you will need someone to make a study to find out whenever the pareto principle applies to society or not. Honestly, such studies are forbidden mostly because it would cause some really dangerous questions regarding free will.

That's wrong you retard. The only thing shown there is how women rank dating profiles of men. And since every woman has different tastes pretty much every guy will get some likes and messages.

>forbidden studies
>muh conspiracy

>its not real life because its online
Absolute retard
>tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/23311908.2016.1162414
>users of both Tinder and Online Dating Agencies do not differ from the general population.

>Talking about actual known studies
>Not arguing about the topic, just linking some studies
>Muh paranormal
Dense as a brick or trying to shill, who knows i don't care enough.

Attached: d27.png (645x729, 75K)

The stats are not on an individual basis, they're in aggregate. You absolute brainlet.

You just said such studies are forbidden?

Going ER is our only hope. Maybe we will get 72 virgins in heaven.

You'll get buttfucked by 72 virgins in hell.

You mean about the 80% of men to 20% of women?
I honestly couldn't care less about what you said to look for some studies, i'm talking about the pareto principle and you just jump on to a minor point without giving any basis to your argument.
What do you expect to take out of this, the pareto principle is a phenomena known to happen; "I dont believe it" is not an argument.

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (600x600, 35K)

The Pareto principle is not some mystical law of nature that makes everything into a 80/20 distribution.

>20% of people eat 80% of the food
>20% of houses use 80% of the blue paint
>20% of women have sex with 80% of men

Why do you think some arbitrary things follow it and others don't? "Because I don't like it" is your justification and not an argument.

>some arbitrary things follow it and others don't
That's why it's a principle and not a law.
You are trying to disprove that the pareto principle applies to dating by claiming that the pareto principle does not applies to unrelated things like housing and paint?
That's an association fallacy, go ahead and read about it.
If all the information points out to the pareto principle being applied to dating it's most likely that the pareto principle applies to dating and not that's some kind of conspiracy, you might wanna look at occam's razor.
Wanna find out if the principle applies or not? Go search for some graphics, you are only wasting my time with pointless arguments.

No information points to the pareto principle applying in dating. Look at statistics on sexual partners and virginity and marriage. There is no significant difference between stats of men and women.