Why does the concept of some people not wanting children make people on Jow Forums seethe so hard?

Why does the concept of some people not wanting children make people on Jow Forums seethe so hard?

Attached: 1532470302991.png (1200x800, 607K)

because Jow Forums is full of cuckservatives who care about traditional values such as having children

Normalfags normalfagging and failed normalfags butthurt you reject what they desire.

Bottom line is we need more white people on earth to combat the growing hordes niggers Asians and spics.

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children, or some shit. Sounds kinda pointless considering I'll be dead in a few decades

Attached: 1547318262230.png (736x616, 21K)

It's because you're not fooling anyone. Virgins acting like they choose not to have kids is hilarious and a transparent cope.

The most important thing you can do for yourself is keep your own life in order. If you get serious about it, you can be a hardworking and focused person, and not a miserable, incompetent slob. Politicized garbage from the internet doesn't have to be a defining factor of your life. Why let strangers who don't care one shit about your wellbeing determine who you are and what you think about yourself?

Always remember: we live in first world nations and have opportunities that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. You have the power to create yourself. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Nothing on a screen should ever take away from your real life.

It's not so much that people dont want to have kids but rather that they use that as an excuse to whore around

Children doesnt' matter for children when doednt matter cucks I'm no cuck

because it fills them with anxiety they are going to die childless and alone so they react emotionally when someone suggests it to them

Who WANTS to be an impoverished, mentally ill loser? I sure as hell don't like that I'm like this.

Attached: 145400005038955.png (996x984, 437K)

every single millenial parent I have ever met was an absolute piece of shit drug addict that either lost custody or had problems with child services at one point. this is like 10-12 difrerent girls.

YOU care that the future is white. YOU can go fuck yourself.

You realise that picture already had a 'Jews pretend MGTOW is their idea'?
So you just made a picture of a picture already in the picture.

I don't care about having or not having children. If I, for some reason, end up with a girl who wants me and wants to have kids, that'd be fine by me, but if she doesn't, whatever. I doubt I'll ever be in a relationship, especially when I'm about to get a trucking job and don't have time to date or start a family and I'm about to turn 30 this year. By the time I'm 40 I'll be too used to being alone, having everything I want, that I wouldn't consider having a partner or a family necessary.

Keep believing that buddy.

Attached: 11999322.png (208x243, 11K)

aren't there enough fucking humans running around already? if you're gonna have kids then at least have good genetics.

>thousands of years of proud ancestors fighting, so you can be born
>deepest evolutional desire, basically the only objective reason to live
I mean if you don't desire to continue your bloodline, then it's probably not much of a loss for the gene pool anyway. Point is, we both know that you DO want children, but can't get them because you are fat man child with nothing interesting to offer to society or a woman

>we both know that you DO want children

No, trust me, I don't. I just don't have that egotistical desire to pass on my shitfuck genetics and extend my dumb fucking family name like everyone else apparently does. Plus, kids are annoying as fuck.

Hey trucker-user, just wanted to say that I saw your other thread and I'm happy for you, hope you find peace traveling the roads hauling shit we all use.

Depends on the reason. If it's for antinatalist reasons, then that's fine. If it's feminist cancer like "Having kids and being a mother is an oppressive role forced by the patriarchy" then kindly kys.

Children are fucking leeches that feed off your happiness, wellbeing, and money. When they are babies they are crying shit-goblins that require every ounce of your attention, when they are preteens that are just fucking annoying, when they are teens they are no better than big babies, and if they go to college your 18 years of suffering is over.
I wouldn't want to put myself or my future wife (if I get one) through any of this shit just to add another wageslave to society.

I'm not mad, but if you choose not to have children you are basically a parasite

>we need more white people on earth
says who
seriously
says who?
I don't care what happens when I'm dead
I could give a shit what color future people are

>You want what I say you want!
Sure thing buddy.
Give me a perfect lil sextoy of a girl who I otherwise lose out on, and I consider brats.
But by my own volition? Pffff, why would I lose out on time we could have together and invest all that money and effort?

>wants a white future
>want whites to breed like shitskins while letting a steady import of shitskins happen and not removing them

Why exactly would I want my children to grow up among that trash? Better to have none than have them grow up among the apes.