So I've got this married bf. I'm not naive, I know he won't leave his wife. But I enjoy his company...

So I've got this married bf. I'm not naive, I know he won't leave his wife. But I enjoy his company. It's easy and uncomplicated and the fact that I know it can't go anywhere makes it comfortable for me.

I'm not proud of myself but I'm just living my truth.

Attached: download.jpg (204x247, 9K)

and why are you telling us this like we care? what's the purpose of this thread?

I'm just sharing my robot experience with other robots

>robot experience
what robot experience? because having a loved one or being in a relationship it sure isn't a robot experience the last time i checked.

>women will actively feel feelings for someone despite the one they love being married
AHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH MY GOD! JUST IMAGINE HOW HARD HE PLOWS HIS WIFE LMAO

Attached: 57B372AD-77E3-4392-9DD3-C43B164CA611.jpg (1242x698, 111K)

Imagine how hard he plows his wife when he isn't with you, how 0 fucks he gives about you when they F U C K

Attached: 1545409110531.jpg (376x332, 15K)

he says his wife is pretty vanilla. she doesn't even eat his ass

I don't love him. It's just a safe comfortable fling.

>she doesn't even eat his ass
Whoa there m8

i think it's pretty standard in 2018

>he married vanilla
>the sidepiece eats the ass
who can guess whats marriage material?

who says i want to be marriage material

I love it when stupid women like you try to belong somewhere and fail , FUCK YOU , nobody care about you at all , not even him , and I hope he kills your naive ass while you are that comfortable around him

I'm not naive. I know what our relationship is and I'm happy with it

JUST IMAGINE HOW MUCH MORE COMFORTING HE IS TO HIS WIFE LMAO OH MY GOD IT WOULD BE LIKE HEAVEN FOR YOU IF YOU WERE HIS WIFE LMAO

Attached: 6F2C983B-0A25-481B-A1AD-30F80192A147.jpg (612x455, 41K)

I don't want to be his wife. I'm happy being a confident, empowered woman with multiple sex partners

Being a wife is for normies. A true fembot sluts around

Nice try but where's op. I still need to tell her about how she'll never get the full experience his wife gets and that his wife probably gets slammed more passionately than her loose oyster pussy ever will

Attached: A993BB78-FA93-4F7B-BB23-0E4F8B818852.jpg (640x636, 55K)

Ahem
*In John Oliver Voice*
ITS CURRENT YEAR! (2019)

>>a true fembot sluts around
>>fembot sluts
>>sluts
>>S l u T S
okay , slut

>A true fembot sluts around
This.

I'm not just a slut. I'm an empowered, confident maneater - a sexual conqueror exploring the channel between nature and culture

No u r a fag originally