Name a worse fate than being a dicklet

Name a worse fate than being a dicklet
You have no authority. At any moment you can be exposed and then you're shunned for life, a joke, a laughing stock.
Ultimately it's all about getting pussy, and you'll never satisfy it. Your girl will never moan the way a big cock would make her.
I'm a cripple who has to wear diapers and shits and pisses himself and the fact that my dick is small is worse.

Attached: dicklet_o_2279851.jpg (499x421, 26K)

Jup, being a dicklet is the ultimate death sentence for any sexual activity

>entire western civilizations bends over backwards to cater to sex changes
>no solution to being a dicklet

sigh

>mfw 7x6
>mfw still virgin

Attached: it hurts.jpg (1152x864, 203K)

you'll get to enjoy sex when you have it

For me it would be a ritual in humiliation

>Ultimately it's all about getting pussy
Leave you neurotypical normalfag die in agony fuck off go sttaight to hell sex is not a commodity you fukong animalistic normalfag die in agrave fuck you

Even if I disagree that's how I'll be judged by people. I won't gain respect for having a small penis, regardless of how interested in sex I am.

How small are you originally?

micropenis tier

I know you've measured it. How many cm/inches?

Bends over backwards?

No but sex IS how you become a man.

Well, thinks the solution is to become a woman.
But he's probably a fag so his opinion doesn't really matter

I would take a micro penis over balding any day of the week

Attached: 2335235.jpg (375x375, 15K)

>lengt 3,5in
>gith 3in

Im actually so ashamed and embarrassed by my microcock, just end my life already AAAAAAHHHHHHH

Attached: F90E5093-7F7F-412A-9ADC-164347C26270.jpg (220x229, 9K)

having a big dick and being ugly is worse, because it's like you have a big dick that you could never show anybody and it's going to waste.people will overlook anything for a pretty face

>lengt 3,5in
>gith 3in

Attached: 1547467733660.png (822x802, 680K)

You guys thinking your gonna have sex with 1000 females in your life is the reason you are virgins, if woman is into you she won't give shit about your cock size.

Attached: 1542835298279.jpg (697x962, 265K)

suicide tier, I'm sorry for you. Well if this make you happier, most women won't settle for the average (5~6 inches) dick since they have a Chad search engine on tinder.

F

Attached: 1547130080583.jpg (394x360, 88K)

i legit wouldnt fuck that bitch for free. wtf

>Ultimately it's all about getting pussy

You can eat all the pussy you want, but it won't keep you alive.

Attached: Hah.jpg (1080x720, 168K)

I know that's why I don't even try

Look at mine, tiny ugly shapless and small
Its over

Attached: 1535318395945.jpg (1089x2577, 258K)

Its not that small if you get a gf she wont mind you can fuck her with that

Mine is about 4.5 inches long and not very thick, not even two fingers wide. I am morbidly obese, well over 300 lbs. I still get laid and have dated girls who are by no means ugly, it is totally possible. You guys have utterly repellent personalities and need to think more carefully about how you view the people you are trying to sleep with, question what exactly it is you want, and develop something else that makes you desirable.

>if you get a gf
girls dont settle for dicklets user

Your dick can only do so much anyway. The pussy is huge even if you are 9 inches your still just fucking a bottomless pit and she'll get bored of you. Women do not value dick as much as you think. If your tiny you'll have to use toys but guys with big dicks use toys too. If you ACT like you have a big dick then you will attract women.