If makeup was banned or did not exist, do you think the dating dynamic would change drastically?

If makeup was banned or did not exist, do you think the dating dynamic would change drastically?

Attached: z6w2zwgqr6a21.jpg (960x960, 92K)

absolutely not. Men are horny and want to fuck anything that moves. Girls would still have all the power.

No because woman would look better
The reason their skin gets all fucked up like that is because from age 12 they lather their face in chemicals every day, it ruins the skin and means they rely on the makeup just to not look awful

Na every woman is affected equally and they are still relatively as attractive as they were

holy fuck, that's like turning cheat mode on for good genetics

No? Everyone knows what makeup is and how it works. For whatever reason makeup somehow tricks antisocial virgins.

Tell this fucking pig to clean her fucking pores.

Ok cool guy. It's just a picture. You can't talk to it.

YOU'RE A COOL GUY, and a picture!

Attached: 1546698766342.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Yes

>heels
>makeup
>padded bras
>push up tights

are all genetic fraud to used by women to punch higher than their own league for a mate

Why so angry user-kun? ^^

Attached: 1392307907375.png (633x758, 123K)

Women use these tricks to looksmaxing all the time, make up is great to hide their facial defects.

Attached: 1545917023587.jpg (680x456, 166K)

This chick looks shitty even after makeup, as long as her pussy gets wet that is all we care about

shes ugly in all of them so who cares

don't lie, she looks totally fuckable in pictures "what heavy makeup actually is" and "what men think no makeup is", wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole on "what no makeup actually is"

She's about 100 pounds overweight.

i'd still cuddle with her

I finally had a look at tinder to see what the average woman around me looked like and they are BEAT. They look absolutely haggard by late 20s from years of make up and partying. Its disturbing. I think it would cause a shit storm if they couldn't use make up. The "average" woman turns into a goblin without makeup they lose at least 2 points.

This is true. It ruins your skin and discolors it. Women would look 10 years younger if they stopped wearing layers of paint on their faces. Also the scrubbing at the end of each day is very damaging to the skin. If you are rich it is one thing because you can get the best skin care but everyone else uses crap.

>implying you wouldn't get passively absorbed by her cellulite

Think it wouldn't change much aside from making good looking women literally impossible to obtain, because there'd be so few.
The two women I've had sex with, must've been very attractive, because they never wore make up(safe for lipstick) and didn't look nearly as bad as that creatura.

haha, no. i'd be the big spoon

I never used make up, my skin looks like shit.
I have acne and discoloration. It's mostly hormonal for women.

She went from a desperate fuck after a year of dry spell on bottom left to a brown goblin subhuman that i would be afraid to stand next to.
Holy fuck her looksmatch hung himself in 6th grade.
Women are all fakes

I'd say yes.
With makeup, women have an unfair advantage. Women can hide their flaws, blemishes and make themselves appear far more attractive than they are.
The dating dynamic will change but only slightly. But for the better for honest men like us. If makeup and cosmetic surgery is banned, men will have the ability to make informed decision. Sluts, plastic whores, most women who date outside of their own league will be put in their right place.
I'd say women who wear makeup are playing the game with cheat codes.
>>heels
>>makeup
>>padded bras
>>push up tights
This man is correct.
But a large section of women will understand their place and they'll stop being entitled to the top 20% men. That opens up a section of dating pool us average men who didn't have that opportunity before.

you do realize men can use makeup/skin care products as well right

I mean our ancestors did that and didn't think it was "gay"

It's not the same. Women find things like height and body shape, facial structure important. If you take a short fat balding guy and put makeup on him he will not become attractive. But men value youthful looks so literally any girl can out on makeup and become a 10

Nice generalization, bro. My gf loves my receding hairline. Tells me it has something to do with some kind of testosterone.
>literally any girl can out on makeup and become a 10
Yes because female facial structure doesn't matter...

makeup was a mistake right from the get-go, so yes

Doe she like framelets?
What about receding chin?
Some women like early stages of balding because it reminds them of their daddy but they'll never find genetic trash attractive no matter how many tricks the genetic dud tries to pull

Yes, it should be.

>What about receding chin?
Just grow a beard lmao.

But are you shorter then her and fat? I'll guess not. Anyway if you look at OP pic she is a 2 in the bottom right but become 6/7 after some makeup. It doesn't work that way with men. If you are a 2/10 No amount of makeup will save you. If you could grow a perfect jawline and grow 7 inches taller then you would become more attractive.

>but become 6/7 after some makeup
Eyyyy man, if that's your "6 or 7" I can understand why you hate makeup so much.

What if you can't grow a beard.
Women have solutions that are not dependent on genetics at all.

Men can somewhat improve themselves over long period if they have genes for it. Women can completely fake their smv in an instant.

>Women have solutions that are not dependent on genetics at all.
Not really, no. I've seen plenty of really ugly women. Just ugly jaws, noses and such. Yes, there's plastic surgery, but there's also plastic surgery for men.

As for the height, how many famous Jewood actors are manlets? Cruise, Downey Jr., who else?

Just a few dabs of foundation and any whore can add a few points, us ugly guys don't have such luxury.

Attached: roastie.png (949x321, 560K)

Even plastic surgery is more socially acceptable for guys than makeup.

You really think men care if a girl has a ugly nose? That girl can get sex whenever she wants by attractive men.

I can smell your yeasty cunt all the way here.
You're completely ignoring the parallel I'm drawing. Women have more ways to fake their smv period.
Even if they have the face of dog they can squat and get some guy with butterface fetish.
If they're pretty than that's all they need. Who cares if their tits are small. Small dicked Chad is doomed.
What's more women are only attracted to one type of guy. There's no such thing as female footfag or fatty chaser. All women want tall Broad shouldered Chads.

Men are into both tall and short, athletic, chubby or outright fat. Pear-shaped, hourglass androgynous. All of them have their audience.

Women have more ways to fake their smv, more archetypes to cater to and things men care about can be more easily faked

Well, I do care. Why don't you?

Because if she has a body and the puss is good that's all that really matters. Any women can get sex at ease this is common knowledge. Even the 500lbs girls who look like trolls don't have trouble getting attention.

>There's no such thing as female ... fatty chaser.
You're ignorant, then.
>All women want tall Broad shouldered Chads.
It's telling you don't even mention ass.

>Because if she has a body and the puss is good that's all that really matters.
Ew. I'd rather jack off to traps or something. Why fuck somebody you're not attracted to? And then you guys have sex with a random hooker and complain it's not as good as you expected.

There isn't. It's so statistically insignificant it doesn't matter. And female tastes are more of a flavouring to a chad than anythjng
"when guy has veiny hands

I am attracted to her you idiot see men don't care about the picky little details if you have a pussy we are willing to give you a chance. Unlike with women when they see a ugly guy they completely ignore his existence

>I am attracted to her
Talk about low standards, then. I guess my problem is I lost my virginity with a beautiful girl. So when I broke up with her I just stopped having sex.

I am a female footfag.

Attached: 1530507507021.jpg (894x800, 51K)

No you're a mentally ill man

I was worn with a vagina, you can not belive me if you don't want, obviously

Low standards? I'm just not a faggot like you. If she has a perfect body I don't care if she has an ugly nose

>I am a female footfag
why? mens feet are fucking disgusting.

How ugly are you?
Women that deviate are usually bad news. I'm not even being nasty, If you notice female furfags are incredibly ugly.

Maybe it's the overall package that's gone bad or maybe theyre trying to distinguish themselves and make themselves more attractive by being a niche. Basically more hardcore version of gamer girls.
Anyway what do I care I only care about slim women with humongous tits

>Doesn't even post a picture of an actual man's feet
Sure you are

Face >>> body you fucking virgin

Lol no but whatever helps you cope. I'd probably say the same if my gf was a snorlax

She has a great body. But facial aesthetics are much more important, personally.

Lmao this isn't how makeup works.
People think this because of confirmation bias - they only notice foundation on the 1 woman who uses it to cover severe acne, and think the other 99 women wearing it over good skin are ""barefaced"".

A good foundation is essentially moisturizer with pigment added. They are specifically formulated to be non-comedogenic, aka the particles physically cannot clog pores.

Step one don't put chems on your face
Step two don't be a lazy shit and take care of your face
I ate pizza every single day in high school and barely got any ache at all because I took care of my face and skin.

Women are disgusting degenerates and you literally can't prove me wrong because the evidence is all around. If women were so clean and hygienic why would they need make up?
lots of dudes don't wear make up and have nice faces and the ones that do look like onision without it.

Attached: image.png (250x259, 68K)

Why ban something that makes women look better? Are you gay?

You know, you could wear makeup too. Put on a little foundation.

YOU CAN ALSO WEAR FOUNDATION YOU FUCKING IDIOT

What exactly is stopping you from wearing makeup, robots? For all you know, Chad has been doing it for years and you never had a clue.

Attached: fitugly.jpg (480x480, 43K)

Nope it's actually pretty obvious to tell when someone is wearing make up if you're not a blindy boi and I can say they're are certainly chads who do not wear make up.
You do not! need make up all you need is good hygiene

less girls would appeal to chad and more sex would trickle down, basic secsonomics

Then we'll just grab them by the pussy.

>Nope it's actually pretty obvious to tell when someone is wearing make up
Then why do Chad's even fuck girls with so much makeup if they know it's all fake?

I get attracted both my male or female feets, its true though that some mans feet are not very aestethic but anyway the idea of touching or sucking them turns me on (if there's minim hygiene)

I am not deformed or fat, just average. Maybe being bullied or depressed for years have made me somehow deviant sexually. Anyway I don't find any advantatge of being niche since I don't have friends or people that give attention to me for being so. If I had a boyfriend/girlfriend I'll sure play with their feet if they allow me to do so.

Literally just open tinder you have more smv than entire thread combined lmao.
And that's not a compliment

You prob just have shitty genetics

I don't find any reason because I should do so. I don't like to have personal accounts or to meet boring and horny normalfags, I know I don't have right to complain then but I just want shota feet or a nice girlfriend.

Why do chads spend lots of time looking good just to fuck average women? They're not looking for an actual relationship just a one night stand I mean maybe I'm just stingy but I'm not wasting 20 bucks for a fuck I'ma need a little more than that.

>"i dont have the right to complain"
>complains
>woman logic

Attached: images.png (251x201, 8K)

I can do things even if I think that I don't have the right to or I don't find any positive advantatge to. I think you just want to humiliate me, because anyway I didn't complained, I was just exposing my situation without trying to get people to pity me or something. I haven't done nothing to you to be mean to me, honestly.

Misleading picture. She's doing everything she can to make herself look ugly without makeup.

>Nope it's actually pretty obvious to tell when someone is wearing make up

I can basically never do it.

Attached: 1408908969148.jpg (1800x2466, 289K)

What, by smiling? lmfao

So in short, they need make up because they wore make up? Fuck his whore generation let's save the young girls

No, by being fat, retard

Attached: 1544862281034.png (653x566, 33K)

This woman is an absolute fucking ogre; she's so ugly that it nullifies the point the image creator is trying to make. It's like a car detailing company showing off a beautiful Rolls Royce they worked on, but the "before" picture is literally just a random fire-damaged car from a junkyard.

The amount of makeup and work required to make this particular girl look presentable is far, FAR beyond what most women do. Every single step in this image is "Heavy Makeup".

Attached: I don't know that feel.png (655x752, 134K)

Maybe me getting you pregnant would fix that. it would make your skin glow.

When I was younger and had acne, I used to wear foundation and a little eyeliner. You have to have a specific type of face to work eyeliner as a man but it's worth trying out.

Of course not.
Makeup simply cannot change weight, or bone structure. Sure, on camera, girls slathered in shitloads of makeup can go up 1 or 2 points in attractiveness, but in person, you can always see makeup caked on, and you don't see a perfectly angled, overexposed image of a woman. So no, banning or simply having makeup cease to exist would have absolutely no effect in any dating dynamic.