Gay women of r9k

Just wanted to make a thread for gay women, it's a bit general I know.

>how are things?
>how much does your sexuality impact your life?
>speaking of which, how's your sex life been?
>any complaints in general?

Personally, I'd love it if Annie Clark fucking molested me. I'd imagine her as a controlling and possessive gf, but honestly, she'd be worth it. Plus Cara Delevigne managed to get her, giving me that morsel of hope.

Attached: St-Vincent-and-Cara-Delevingne.jpg (650x1000, 526K)

Nobody wants to discuss things? I guess that's alright, I'll try later.

I think you'll do better trying to find "gay women" on another website you underaged cunt retard

>lesbian robots
do you guys empathize with the dudes on this board since you have to deal with dating women too?

literally, lurk more. Plenty of threads I've seen women being lonely because they're gay. They can't get sex because they're gay (reduced dating pool) and have social issues (nobody will fucking like them if they met anyway).

Plenty of women are on r9k whether you like it or not.

You're so fucking new and clueless there's no point to even bother arguing with you about it. Thanks for ruining something that was important and valuable to a bunch of lifeless losers

When i came here in 2012 it was full of femanons and posters in general. But in 2019 r9k seems like a ghost town in comparison.

Mainly no. Women here are almost 100% objectified and generalised. Women like a big, strong man to submit to and love cock and that's all they care about. But what about outside that? But here people act as if women are literally not sentient beings, with interests and thoughts outside that.

Actually, I don't think I've ever seen a discussion about lesbians and what their thought processes are here, surprising given the number of threads made on the topic of women in general. I mean I'd love to submit to an older domme woman, but there are plenty of dominant lesbians out there, what's r9k's opinion on them?

From what I've seen the dating pool for gay women is small, communal and to me is similar to any other normie group. One I don't really belong to. Plus it's a minefield in terms of the whole radical feminist, SJW thing. Personally, I do think there's a long way to go in how people view women, but it's not my identity to be enraged by it daily.

Aside from the newfags being culturally useless, its also the racebait and /lgbt/ spam. The mods have let blatant trolling and spaming go unchecked, and I think it's kind of killed the board

>Plus it's a minefield in terms of the whole radical feminist, SJW thing
I think you'd fit right in

Yep, it's a hideous place now. There used to be real fun social and fetish discussions. Now those are ignored and only the shit threads stay up.

Women objectify men just as much as men objectify women, except that women have high standards
As a man, I couldn't give a shit about a woman objectifying me, if she wants me she wants me
For women however, there are creep, losers, players and whatever other social statuses more while they complain about not being able to find a good man
Lower your standards, I have
I've never had sex with someone I was attracted to, but it was worth it

Why the fuck are you even here? Guys don't care if their women hate is true, they're just retards and are angry because life sucks for them and they enjoy taking it out on others because- they're retards! You don't even understand step one of what this board culture is about. Take your parroty feminist schpeal somewhere else. Nobody wants to fucking hear it. You're not one of us.

this website is being used to indoctrinate zoomers and millennials into extreme perversion/deviancy.anybody sticking around is exposing themselves to some truly (intentionally) brain damaging content and it's sad

>anybody sticking around is exposing themselves to some truly (intentionally) brain damaging content and it's sad
Yep. I've seen others just spamming this pasta and it's mostly what I do on this dead website now

The most important thing you can do for yourself is keep your own life in order. If you get serious about it, you can be a hardworking and competent person, and not a miserable, hysterical slob. Politicized garbage from the internet doesn't have to be a defining factor of your life and identity. Why let strangers who don't care one shit about your wellbeing determine who you are and what you think about yourself?

Always remember: we live in first world nations and sill have opportunities that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. You have the power to create yourself. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Nothing on a screen should ever take away from your real life.

>hello
>u gay
>u womn?
>I gay 2
>show bo and vagene, yes?
>I liv u
>fin, fuk u
>bitch lasagna

spiel, no? Board culture changes, when I started coming here in ~2008 it was vastly different compared to now, and I (and you) can either adapt or leave. That aside, there is no "us". I get people want to fit in somewhere, but since the elections (at the latest), this isn't it. You can't be a robot if you're black, you can't be a robot if you're white, or rich. You can't be a robot if your mom loves you or if you're not a total NEET. You can say "you're not one of us", but you're really on your own.

In my opinion, a "robot" is someone whose thoughts or actions don't line up with the general populace, and not in the cool, deliberate anarchist way. Just grew up to be a quiet, unimposing person who foremost seeks solitude, and can't assimilate even if they try. If they can fake it, they'll never feel natural with it.

>2008
I completely believe you. This seems very likely

Oh sure, it doesn't fit in with your internal narrative so can't actually be true, right?

In that case, what's the point of discussing anything? My bad, let's just go back to the basically scripted threads you see over and over here.

>scripted
Jow Forums is DEAD. Largely thanks to outsiders like you having zero respect or regard for people who are different from you, that you don't understand. And speaking of scripted, tell me more about the male ongoing plight of female victimization of male gendersingular microaggressions

>outsiders like you
sorry again, why are you so persistent on me being outside this "group" you're in? Do you have such a weak sense of identity?

>scripted
Oh actually, partial baiting aside I do think there's something strange up with r9k now. Like some people are doing...something.
I've seen threads where when scrolling down I realise I've seen those exact posts in that order. I figured it was deja vu or something, until one day in a thread somebody posted my feel I wrote up less than a week earlier in another feels thread. A few words changed around, but I looked in the archive and my post was near identical, it was mid-length greentext too going into detail, and the words changed made it more bait-like. A similar occurence happened a bit later.

So someone's going into r9k archives and posting other peoples' shit here. What the fuck is up with that?

In fact, I'll make a thread.