Just put yourself out there bro!

>just put yourself out there bro!
i've been "putting myself out there, bro" for the past six months, going to random bars and coffee shops, when women are not actively giving me dirty looks for daring to be their presence they simply go out of their way to ignore me and treat me like i'm completely invisible

just lay down and rot. it never even began.

Attached: ifonlyyouknewhowbadthingsreallywere.png (417x481, 111K)

Have you considered taking a shower?

Get the perfect haircut/grooming schedule!: Congratulations, you managed to do a basic societal task that literally everyone else does. You're not one step ahead of anyone. Shaving your cock and balls as an incel is like washing your car without a driver's license.

Just fashionmaxx bro!: Sorry, but fashioncels and their insecurities reek into every normie's nostrils. Everyone can see that you're short, trying to hide your small frame and compensating. That $500 sweater isn't hiding shit. All it signals is that you're desperately trying to look good but the only resource your have is money, not looks or effort. If you're a healthy, proportional male you would only need a basic t-shirt and $50 jeans.

Just read books bro!: Yeah, I can't even count how many times a woman has asked me if I've read Marcus Aurelius! Oh wait, they never do because they don't give a shit. All those "red pill" books are designed to make you feel smart with verbose paragraphs about how acquiring pussy is some sort of military strategy, when in reality normies just walk and it happens naturally. And besides, do you think sitting in your room all alone reading a book is a step closer to being out there and socializing? JFL!

Just lift bro!: No, you're not doing it "for yourself". Doing it for yourself would imply you want to reap the health benefits, one being living longer. If you actually want to extend your life in our current time than you must be a psychocel. You want to be more relevant in social situations and you think taking up more space with muscles helps. If you're short with muscles you'll just look like you're compensating, whether you like it or not (See: AlphaDestiny)

Attached: old man shrug.jpg (313x313, 9K)

Clean/Whiten your teeth bro!: Sorry, but the color of your teeth isn't what's making you look ugly. It's your facial structure and maxilla. You still look like Dracula's cousin with down syndrome.

Learn a skill!: If you actually want to be good at something then you have to spend countless hours alone in solitude perfecting it. No one is going to invite you to a party and ask you to fucking juggle because 1. No one invites you to anything except DnD sessions and 2. She doesn't care if you know a skill proficiently, she cares if Chad knows a skill at the most barebone level (Because teehee it's so cute when he makes a mistake on guitar).

Clean your room, bucko!: Once again, you're not doing anything that lands you above others. You're doing something that equates you to others. It's like going from -1 to 0 and thinking you're hot shit. The only woman who's gonna give your praise for doing such a thing is your mother, because now the tendies can be delivered in a sterile environment.

JUST REALIZE that self-improvement doesn't put you ahead of anyone else, you're only trying to balance out what you lack so that it is equal to what every normie has. Except you have to go through some fucking "journey" for years while the normies handle your future wife. Instead, consider self-ropement. At least then you'll be taller! YIKES SWEATY UHM LET'S UNPACK THIS HUBBY MY 6'8" BOYFRIEND WHO HURT YOU OUCH OOFFFF DOGGER

Attached: shrug.jpg (499x550, 40K)

Right, the obvious solution to end your problems is to bitch about everything that can be beneficial. Absolute genius

I don't know you or if any of this will apply to you. If you really want to find someone you need to do a few basic things.

You need to shower, brush your teeth, wear deoderant, and put on clean fresh clothes every day. If you can't grow a good beard you need to get some clippers and trim everyday.

The advice of just going to random bars and clubs wont work unless you are attractive and have good social skills. You need to find group activities and build a regular social circle. There are a ton of group finder sites these days. Everything from philosophy book clubs, board game, and professional meet ups.

Go to ones the legitimately interest you. Give to ones that you are unsure about. Find things to do and make friends. If you can do that you will build your social skills. Eventually you will start meeting people and hopefully find someone you connect with.

Dont be an autistic spaz. If someone is giving you one word answers and not reciprocating in the conversation stop talking. Dont be condescending and treat someone as dumber than you. Dont reveal your power level until others have. Dont spout random memes and weeb shit unless you are at an anime event.

Just basic stuff. The most important part is to have your own mixed gendered group of friends. Get out there and do activities. Do not get out there and just sit at a bar.

Brilliant advice. I'm sure you changed his life.

>the only way a man could possibly be an incel in the current year if they were an unkempt bedraggled autismo with bad social skills, a condescending attitude and shitty teeth
if you only knew how bad things actually are

Attached: apuapustajashaking.gif (400x400, 1.64M)

I'm sure I did, learn not to cry about everything before trying

looksmax THEN put yourself out the bro

If you aren't doing those things to put yourself at the starting point then what do you expect?

If you are short and have a messed up face, also being smelly, fat, scraggly hair, patchy facial hair, bad breath, with ill fitting clothes is not going to help.

Having no hobbies or interests and just sitting at the computer will not help.

Did others get born into stable families where they were socialized and learn how to form relationships? Yes. Did some people get born into abusive single parent households and in general just get fucked? Yes.

The thing is life isn't fair. Bitxhing about it may be cathartic but it doesn't change the situation. Some people have to claw their way to someone else's starting line. That's the hand you were dealt. Complaining won't change that. So go clean your room bucko because that's the starting point for becoming top lobster.

Doesn't matter what you say OP, there'll always be women and normies out there who'll say
>but have you tried x?
>your personality is just shit
>stop being entitled

You could be a young Brad Pitt, but if you dont leave your house and get friends you are getting laid either. Your social circle will be key if you aren't a 10/10 chad. It can't be an all dude friend group. You need a large mixed group.

What a pathetic crybaby OP kill yourself already

I am 2 meters tall , have a nice face and I am not an idiot. How come i cant find a GF ?
There are tallcels too. Dont think only short guys have it difficult.

i've seen literally autistic men who are 6'5" walk into a bar and walk out with top tier women

being tall is tutorial island mode, you have it easier than women who are stuck on easy mode their whole lives ffs

Yes maybe thats why. I have never walked into a bar to find a woman.

No you haven't. They can't have been autistic. And 6'5" is definitely too tall, it's a disadvantage for attracting women.

Where are you from?
Origami filters

If you are not at least 8/10 attractive cold approaching women in bars and shops will have an extremely low success rate. I mean very low.

You have to go do shit and join clubs like that other dude said. Meeting people while doing activities is a lot easier than intruding on someone's day while they are having a quite cup of coffee at a shop.

Im from the Land of the Krauts .

>just put yourself out there bro!
>just go join an autistic hobby club that no women frequent anyway bro!
>just become a billionaire bro!
>just spend thousands of dollar on extremely painful leg lengthening surgery to get an extra three inches of height bro!
>just be brad pitt bro!
>just be god himself bro!
at what point do you stop shifting the goalposts and just admit that large swathes of men under our current matriarchal hypergamous system are permanently unfuckable and don't even want to be used as beta bucks by women, bro?!?!?!?

Attached: cute anna may girl.jpg (400x400, 18K)

Not large swathes of men. Just a few whiny entitled cunts who grow out of the incel mentality eventually.

>Get the perfect haircut/grooming schedule!: Congratulations, you managed to do a basic societal task that literally everyone else does. You're not one step ahead of anyone. Shaving your cock and balls as an incel is like washing your car without a driver's license.
Yes, you have to do things that are normal in society to be considered normal. It's crazy how many guys don't think a haircut is important it that it shouldn't matter.
>Just fashionmaxx bro!: Sorry, but fashioncels and their insecurities reek into every normie's nostrils. Everyone can see that you're short, trying to hide your small frame and compensating. That $500 sweater isn't hiding shit. All it signals is that you're desperately trying to look good but the only resource your have is money, not looks or effort. If you're a healthy, proportional male you would only need a basic t-shirt and $50 jeans
No ones saying spend $500 on some Givenchy jeans or something. Just get clothes that look nice and fit your body. Something as simple as wearing small shirts instead of medium made me look better.
>Just read books
Literally never heard this
>Just lift bro!: No, you're not doing it "for yourself". Doing it for yourself would imply you want to reap the health benefits, one being living longer. If you actually want to extend your life in our current time than you must be a psychocel. You want to be more relevant in social situations and you think taking up more space with muscles helps. If you're short with muscles you'll just look like you're compensating, whether you like it or not
Who cares what reasons you're doing it for? And if you're short, just be boxer-tier fit, dont try to look like a fucking bodybuilder. Lose the extra fat, make sure your chest or your abs are poking out a bit

Then, there's all the confidence and technical shit that comes with making friends and getting women.

>entitled
"entitled" is a completely meaningless term. people are only entitled to whatever the social consensus says they are. incels are no more intrinsically entitled to sex than woman are intrinsically entitled to riding the cock carousel and being fucked by an entire basketball team's worth of chad's before their 21st birthday. social consensuses wax and wane and can shift over night. society will start singing a very different tune when it comes to who is entitled to what once we reach peak incel and all of those liberated wah-men enter their 40s as spinsters with nothing but a box of wine and cats. just you wait. you'll see. in fact i'll even go so far as to say that women themselves will be agitating for it, as they will not be able to cope with being an undesirable incel themselves once they are post wall.

in fact, there are already echos and rumblings of it in various shitlib media rags as we speak.

Attached: men need marriage more than woman.jpg (1536x1536, 279K)

There are plenty of women who will fuck your crusty ass. The problem is they also have a crusty ass. You want attractive women who are good people. What do you bring to the table? Are you attractive? Are you charismatic? Are you well traveled with interesting stories? Do you have money? Can you carry a conversation? Do you have cool hobbies? Do you have interesting friends?

What do you have that you can show to an attractive woman that would persuade her to spend time with you? If you dont have anything then what do you expect? You have to lower your bar. If you wanted to get fucked you could. You just wont bring yourself to go fuck the obese 65 year old woman who smells like day old piss.

Incels are all teenagers. Once you get to 30+ there are no more incels, only volcels.

>if you're not willing to have sex with a deformed women with mental retardation in a care home you're a volcel
doesn't work like that. i may not be the most interesting or good looking person in the world. doesn't mean i should scrape the bottom of the barrel. expecting to be paired up with another woman my age that isn't all that interesting or good looking isn't exactly asking too much. but thanks to women's liberation my looksmatch is chad's property only now.

Attached: 1546393329795.png (330x327, 154K)

not true. not true at all. if you're going to come here at least have a basic familiarity with the actual facts.

Attached: never married.png (310x404, 10K)

>Clean/Whiten your teeth bro!: Sorry, but the color of your teeth isn't what's making you look ugly. It's your facial structure and maxilla. You still look like Dracula's cousin with down syndrome.
It's part of it though. You seem not to understand that multiple features make you attractive/unattractive. If you're gorgeous with bad teeth, people may ignore the teeth. If you're nothing special to look at, then the color of your teeth may lift you up a couple points.
>Learn a skill!: If you actually want to be good at something then you have to spend countless hours alone in solitude perfecting it.
Not always true. I want to be good at boxing. This requires me being around people. I also have a few things that require solitude but that's fine, I don't spend every waking moment on them. I'm not planning on being a professional boxer and I'm not planning on making video games as a career. I can do both but they don't interfere with my life. One of them actually makes my social life better.
>Clean your room, bucko!: Once again, you're not doing anything that lands you above others. You're doing something that equates you to others
Yeah but when you're below everyone else, you have to focus on being on the same level as them before you focus on anything else
>JUST REALIZE that self-improvement doesn't put you ahead of anyone else, you're only trying to balance out what you lack so that it is equal to what every normie has
Yeah. For people like us who started out fucked up, we have to work 10x harder than others to be normal. Then after that, we work 10x harder to become better. We're like the black people of social status. We have to go above and beyond to be taken seriously. That's just how it is, I don't know what to tell you.

I'm a newly minted wizard. I will say the leading cause of me not getting laid at this point is I never leave my house. After work I go home. I work at a steel mill that is 95% men. On the weekends I may go to a morning show at a theater by myself. I have no interaction face to face outside of work.

If I left the house regularly and went and did something my odds would go up dramatically.

>never married
>incels
What a retarded attempt at false equating. There are more unmarried men than before because they prefer to enjoy sex with their gfs or just do hookups.

not every never married male above the age of 25 is an incel, but odds are good the majority of them are. i mean, odds are good that the majority in the never married males most certainly are not just chads who refuse to settle down or guys with gfs who just refuse to put a ring on their gf's finger. i can tell you this much. therefore it is a useful rough proxy.

Attached: Gary-Coleman.jpg (1200x628, 58K)

Bullshit

The internet has ruined you. You go online and see millions of top tier women and think they are average. The women you say are unattractive or normal are actually 7 or 8 in the real world. You have been calibrated to see insta thots as regular people. The regular women you see as too unattractive are actually of average attravtiveness of a 5 or 6. You need to get recalibrated as to what real people look like.

What makes you think you even deserve a normal 5? Unless you have any worth you dont deserve anything more than bottom of the barrel.

>The internet has ruined you. You go online and see millions of top tier women and think they are average.
this isn't actually true. i promise you. i have long moved on from having "standards". most people do once they leave their teens (men anyway, your average women in this day and age persists in them, refusing to talk to any male who isn't chad). but do whatever you need to do to believe that it is actually entirely my fault while deflecting blame from the matriarchy and hypergamy, you do it. your brain would actually melt if you actually knew how bad it was. i take great comfort in knowing my condition would drive the average woman to suicide within 48 hours. it gives me strength.

Attached: anime girl with question mark over her head.png (640x720, 340K)

That graph shows never married men at 25 are 23% and probably more now than in 2012. You're delusional by thinking those are all incels. Incels have never been more than 0.1% of virgin males. That's a rough estimate but a reasonable one. Marriage at 25 is a bad criteria to use anyway since the average age of marriage is around 30.

Post your notch count faggot

where did i say they were all incels? and being an incel and being a virgin isn't even necessarily mutually exclusive.

you're too low iq to even bother conversing with.

Attached: golden retriever puppy in snow.jpg (640x640, 57K)

Youre making a beginner mistake.
I know its going to sounds very cliche but its the truth.
Youre trying too hard.
Allow me to explain what i mean by this:
When trying to approach girls you dont know, the only real way to start is with casual talk.
But here you are trying your 200% to get a gf.
Tell me, how in the flying fuck are you going to be casual while trying your 200%, its a contradiction, its impossible.
Learn to relax in thoses situations.
Youre almost there, dont give up now!

Attached: YourBrainOnAutism.jpg (1600x1200, 303K)

So you agree nearly all incels are teenagers and there are no incels at 30+? Because that's backed up by facts.

but i didn't say that you actual retard

just have sex with a literal grandma bro

Yeah, the truth is it's entirely based on luck. You need female acquaintances to just randomly appear in your life. Having females who actually interact with you is an immensely educational experience. Do you have a friend with a girlfriend? Start hanging out with that friend more, when his girl is around. you're bound to meet more girls through them. That's what's happened to me over the past year, and things have just gotten better since then.

Its true there is a luck factor to that.
That said there is a luck factor for everything you do in life and most people know that already.
So you just said a whole lot of nothing.

Attached: SunPepe.jpg (900x506, 38K)