Drug discussion

Hello anuses. I want to buy drug recipes from online supplier. Can you advise me some pills that you find useful for these purposes:
1. mood improviment
2. anxiety decrease (maybe i will talk to girls at least once in my life with help of drugs)
3. weed effect (i really like to smoke weed back in the days for listening music and playing vidya. Well you know what i mean, i want effect that will just boost every positive time spending)
And what I dont want from my pills:
1. become a shizo (I belive im close to be one since im kissles virgin in my almoust 21)
2. stop having an erection
3. become dumber (I cant waste my IQ. You could understand that I am not very smart since I am here)

you can advise any drug if they have some of these positive effects. I stopped at the drug Alprazolam (you may know it like Xanax), but for some reason there is literally no fucking drug in whole Sankt-Petersburg, so i need to find alternative. I thought about Prozac, Clonazepam or Diazepam (maybe Phenazepamum)
P.S. I am from Russia sorry for mistakes

Attached: istock-915640208.jpg (968x681, 63K)

Just smok weed bro

I thought about it, but I have roblems with supplier of weed. I decided to try the pills as there is some options

Phenibut, Kratom and Modafinil will fix you.

clonazepam lasts a lot longer (longer half life/breaks down slower in your body) than alprazolam and might give you a cleaner less drowsy relief from anxiety. I found 0.5 mg every two days as needed to be effective for me. Only take is when you feel like you really need it though cuz all benzos are very addictive. Xanax is really only supposed to be taken during panic attacks because it works on your body fast. If you're feeling anxiety all the time you need to address that first and your mood will improve. Pills are just band aids remember that.

I come to the question of choosing pills as some junkie since i cant even tell that i have a anxiety since i dont diagnosed with one. I even decided to take alprozalam because i saw it "advertising" from rap songs and etc. i kinda want to trip on top of felling better and not so pussy as right now.

guess will take phenibut. looks neat

Remember TWICE A WEEK ONLY.

Else you will suffer withdrawal as I have and you will literally get insomnia, worst I had was not sleeping for 4 days and it was hell.

Take Kratom on the other days for the anxiety and mood boosts.

Effexor 75mg
Buspar 30mg
Vyvanse 30mg as needed.

Still a robot with a non functional life.

Attached: Screenshot_20190114-061607.png (1080x1920, 1.44M)

khxcalkahafsl

Attached: 1337661417304.png (500x461, 35K)

k.
Do you need recipe for kratom?

buy it online like with phenibut.

can somebody share experience of using prozac? the description looks good

makes you just feel numb, i was on 10mg and it just dims your overall mood, doesn't make you feel anything and oh yea YOUR DICKS STOPS WORKING, yep no more erections if you take it

shit. i thought by description its really antidepressant that makes you happy. Are your dick doesnt work? F from me if it really is.

I'll just mentioned what's worked for me. I've tried a handful of pharma, street, and rcs.

>Mood
Some weird shit labeled as oxiracetam, I try from 3 other suppliers and effect is nothing like it. I got tricced and can't find what that original miracle drug was. Sleep is next best thing. 200mics clonidine before bed and I sleep much better, and wake feeling rested without any kind of hangover
>anxiety decrease
Sounds counterintuitive but adderall fixed it for me. I take 10mg three a day, but only one cuz fuck being wired all day. My anxiety is from fucking shit up from my ADHD. I just need a little push at start of day to get my fucks in a row, from there I coast and try to manage with behavioral interventions when ADHD creeps back in after a few hours
>weed effect
fuck that shit, alcohol better
>erections
tadalafil gives insane pumps and lots of random boners during day. I already have a crazy high libido but I enjoy making it worse with constant boners from nonsexual thoughts because they quickly turn into sexual thoughts.

i don't know man, SSRIs are a double edged sword, they take like 4-6 weeks to ''kick-in'', and it is not even guaranteed that it will even work. Some people note that they dont have any libido problems but around 95% of the people that take it will. Antidepressants can lift up mood, but like i said it can either work or not and then it's another SSRI and wait for 4-6 weeks to wait WOOOOOOOOO ... fun right?

QUESTION @ adderall:
if I goto CVS instead of Walgreens, will they refill 3 days early. I'm genuinely suicidal now

Attached: 1408976829910.png (633x758, 22K)

>adderall
i was thinking about it, but its banned in Russia.
>alcohol better
nah.
>insane pumps and lots of random boners during day
I am satisfied with the work of my penis and I do not need extra boners. I do not want to lose the performance of my penis.

phenibut and ritalin combination

>ritalin
In Russia, the drug is listed as a psychotropic substance in List I (narcotic drugs, psychotropic substances and their precursors, the circulation of which in the Russian Federation is prohibited in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation and international treaties of the Russian Federation). Resolution No. 1102 of October 25, 2014 prohibited all methylphenidate derivatives

How is that stuff banned in Russia? You guys have a caveman like society ..

Well that sucks for you I guess, do phenibut then

yeah i decided to take few packs. and one clonazepam. maybe week later will make another thread about dosages of this shit.

>Hello anuses
Yea start off asking for a favor by insulting people.
You're a retard.
>become dumber
You really can't get any dumber than you are now.
All in all, try the darkweb you anus

>All in all, try the darkweb you anus
i buy my recipes from it.