Kek, the absolute state of this place

Kek, the absolute state of this place...

Attached: kk.png (1191x856, 1.06M)

yeah, it's embarrassing. They're toning it down with going after weed though

>You're doing God's work mate lost an ancestor to a sword just like that in the 13th century

kek

Are we supposed to make fun of him for making the town a safer place? Any wacko could have picked it up and stabbed someone.

the brits dont even allow their people to own glorified butter knifes ofc we're supposed to make fun of him

>Any wacko could have picked it up and stabbed someone.
You're only supposed to arrest someone after they've done that, not if they're capable do doing that.

At least we dont have it as bad as America
They have a law that lets police confiscate any money you have if they "reasonably believe its going to be used for illegal purposes" which is vague. They've got a rampant theft problem by police

Cops have been known to plant drugs on people just to charge them with possession. It's insane how if they pull you over for speeding and see a million dollars in the passenger seat, they can just take it.

>Long piece of metal that's grounded to be sharp and pointy has no place in society.

You know most things can be fashioned as weapons to bludgeon or stab people? Some nut job could steal a running car and drive on a sidewalk and kill people.

Stop being a paranoid pussy and realize you live in a world of natural disasters, disease, murder, predation, and high heights.

What about silverware? Any wacko can go around forking everyone.

My money is always going to be used for illegal purposes when my government taxes me to fund terrorist groups overseas.

You can pick up a claw hammer and instantly kill someone with a hard blow to the head. That's just a common tool anyone can get. I've never seen a family that doesn't have a claw hammer around the house somewhere. Should they go confiscate all claw hammers too?

I own an entire crate full of ancient and medieval weapons, I'd be pissed as hell if some policeman stole my stuff.

Attached: Webp.net-compress-image.jpg (1955x3143, 774K)

Dangerous things aren't just laying around in the street. Cars have locks on them and if they're unlocked and someone steals it then the owner of the car is responsible for the ensuring damage. God damn you lefties are ridiculous. "We have a right to get hurt or killed!"

But you don't just keep them loose in your car?

Lefties are the ones that want everything snatched up by the bobbies you absolute moron.

>Dangerous things aren't just laying around the street.

Like transformers, tree branches, rocks/masonry, petrol stations, poison behind strip malls? I'm not sure about modern keyless cars, but people can bash a window out on a street car, remove the panel under a steering column, bypass the ignition system, remove the steering lock, and go off to commit terrorism.

Yeah dude, any wacko
Next we should ban anything with a sharp edge, because any wacko could use it as a weapon
No more rocks as part of landscaping in public/high traffic areas in case some wacko picks it up and uses it as a weapon
You know there was a terrorist attack recently with a big truck, maybe we need to get rid of all those big trucks on the roads, they can do all their shipping with either cargo trucks or vans at the largest, in case some wacko uses the widespread availability of heavy vehicles to their advantage

penis helmet hahaha

Why the bike helmet? Is this the autism police?

That's a Corinthian helmet but yes it does look a bit like a dick.

If I was travelling I might leave it in the boot of the car, fucking nerve of him to take another mans steel.

Lefties are about "freedum" just for the sake of it, no matter the cost to safety or culture. Fuck, I thought this was a conservative forum.

the fucking sjw lefties are, communists arent

The lefties we speak of are full blown statists who wish for the government to control their lives.

Attached: Hoplite.jpg (739x1077, 460K)

>left/right dichotomy
Absolute brainlet

Penis helmet? You could say all ancient helmets were dick shaped then.
If you want to call something a dick shaped helmet it take the medieval jaw helmet.
Pic related.

Attached: AB0451_3_.jpg (800x800, 115K)

>Fuck, I thought this was a conservative forum.
brainlet

>forgetting to lock your car once makes you a murderer

But that sword could easily lead to thought crime. Someone might imagine using it against a person. Next thing you know, someone's been hospitalized because of it.

Don't you get? Preventing thought crime is saving lives! In fact, the owner of that sword has possibly already thought of using it. So he should probably be jailed too, if not fined heavily.

It's all really about making the world a safer place. Don't you care about a safer world?