Faggot dad says im unsuccessful and says i can talk all this shit only when im successful...

faggot dad says im unsuccessful and says i can talk all this shit only when im successful, when i call him out on some retarded behavior.

just to clarify, im not a neet who lives in parents home, im a software engineer with an average salary. i came home for this week.

yes he did earn 5 times of what i make now before he retired. but theres no reason for him to say all this.

fucking faggot ruined my day, now im sitting in my room avoiding them and he sits there with my mother laughing at how im hiding in my room.

my parents feel like manipulative sadistic cunts. i feel like im a robot because of their shitty upbringing.

what do?

Attached: 1509496879099.png (686x689, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nc7c7Cdfjik
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Snort caine, user.

Attached: 1489531663_0005 - n8McQ1A.jpg (472x461, 30K)

why do you still speak to him? just cut off contact with your parents

God you are fucking pathetic. Hiding in your room? Getting this mad? Calling out your father? Let me guess you believe in (((toxic masculinity))) too, you liklmp wristed faggot. How about you kill yourself and donate your sallery to someone who isn't a sensitive butthurt faggot?

Attached: C6776FFE-599A-4BBD-B0AD-DE9C9BF575C3.jpg (500x281, 80K)

Dads are faggots, no exception. Face it, you hate your dad.

Attached: 1547247694630.jpg (1280x1275, 117K)

im from a 3rd world country where you are expected to take care of your family.

sometimes they send me groceries delivered to my house in other city,

they talk on the phone about how they love me and all that shit but all my life they have put me down saying im a loser beta

fucking scum probably get off to saying their son is a loser

all this and my mom acts like a super religious cunt and i caught her fucking cheating on my dad

>im from a 3rd world country where you are expected to take care of your family.

End your life or move to another country then. I would have cut contact completely long ago.

My paretns are great! Especially my Dad.
Vid related: youtu.be/nc7c7Cdfjik

Attached: 1535243198725.png (702x395, 607K)

fuck off dumb nigger you're the kind that searches for sjw cringe compilations to feel better

im hiding in my room because i want to avoid them and listen to music and calm myself.

some of us have actual emotions and not what Jow Forums says.

i hate this trend where low iq men learn from the internet to act beastly and show no emotions.

And you prove him wrong by sitting alone in your room complaining to strangers on a gay forum. Nice job, user. No wonder why they hate you.

actually he wants me to immigrate from the 3rd world country and get my education from abroad.

while im still undecided about going abroad

shut the fuck up dumbass you know nothing about his life, but you feel good calling someone out on the internet huh? fucking hypocrite.
ask him how he measures success and if he thinks money is all that matter cause having a child and getting pissed off at him despite being successful doesn't sound so good to me

this is the main reason actually.

he thinks im a loser because im not studying to move abroad.

You don't have any control of your emotions. Ever here the joke: "They told me I could do anything, so I became exactly what they wanted"?
That's you. You are nothing more than a molded drone with no agency or balls to do what you want with your life. You will never breed and you will die alone.

Attached: d3e.png (672x787, 930K)

and you're a grimy 16 year old who knows nothing about lifes hardships, wish you off yourself soon when you get sad cause no gf :'(

Boomers have no idea how bad life has become.

Sry champ, married. But it's not too late for you to turn your life in a new direction and stop being a little bitch. Start self improving and acting like an adult. Adults don't mope in their rooms like children.

Attached: 1547216438732.jpg (675x675, 180K)

and you talk to people like that on your everyday life?
nah I don't think so you would get beat up badly and get ptsd from the episode

>faggot dad says im unsuccessful and says i can talk all this shit only when im successful, when i call him out on some retarded behavior.

he would trade in all his "success" to be as young as you

he's frontin because he knows he has nothing and u took the bait

(dumbfuck)

Attached: 1404432392365.jpg (400x388, 99K)

B & R
oriori

this makes some sense

he does say several times daily that if he were young again he would live life better than me

so how do i deal with this situation?

He wants you to show dominance and fuck him in the ass.

You're a software engineer in another country. You're an idiot for not being here in America. Come, brother.

this is unironically what you should do, he wants you to stand up to him and bend him over. show him you are worthy of being his son

how long have you been working this job.

"success" for your parents is going to be a moving goalpost, the point is that you're never gonna be able to talk shit about them by their standards, but that doesn't mean you should shut up and back down. Also pick your battles though.

Ultimately, when you've had enough, you can always just take yourself back to your place and get away from them. You can tell them if they want to see more of their son, then they can appreciate what you've accomplished so far in life.

He's basically telling you you should get laid

No more foreigners, thank you. We're full.

>Implying skilled workers coming over is the same as illegal laborers stealing entry level jobs

Are you sure you're from the 3rd world, you're probably a sheltered piece of shit. He wants you to stand up for yourself, my parents and relatives shut me down for years cause I have a weird personality for a 3rd worlder, until I fixed my self and stopped crying.

OP is a pajeet I guess.

>caught her fucking cheating on my dad
Story time OP.

No you're a robot because you're lazy and choose to find excuses instead of try in life

"Skilled laborers" do nothing but lower the wages of citizens by increasing the labor pool. Furthermore, they chain migrate their 12 backwards family members that have less than two decades of schooling between the dozen of them. No, stay in your own country with the rest of your shit people.

Identify the parameters of what being 'successful' is. If it's because he makes 5 times what you make, so be it. Identify someone that makes 5 times what your Dad makes. Laugh at him for being apparently unable to call that example out for retarded behaviour. Fucking just keep pointing out how he, by his own logic, cannot judge someone that is by his own definition, the same level of success that he is describing makes you unable to judge him. If he is unwilling to concede he is a not worth being around whatsoever and if he concedes well then you have the killing shot to win the argument and if he doesn't concede then, he's also not worth being around whatsoever. You can talk to your Mom on the phone. No need to visit, or if you do visit in the future just never EVER sleep in your parents house. Same day visits only.

>married
Oh good to hear! Hows your wife's son doing?

If you hate your parents then cut contact, ignore them, don't let them know where you live and block their numbers.
If you are independent then just btfo them.
You can't choose your parents.
You can choose to stay away from them though.
Time to grow hair on your nuts, you already have a job you don't need them, stop feeling guilty.

Ya because all of those sjws in college are going to fill skill labor fields when Boomers finally die.

Remind him he's a product of a boomer age when things were easier, also remind him your younger, stronger and cleverer then he is or ever will be again, you've fucked more bitches then he ever could and all his bitching sounds like the last gasps of a desperate man.

Or call him a nigger and punch him.

>im not a neet who lives in parents home
>what do?
Quit giving a flying fuck what your dad thinks. There's especially no reason to if you don't depend on them.

>what do?

my dad pisses me off too. i contemplate committing suicide just to blame him on the suicide note