My sister killed herself, leaving her 4 year old daughter behind...

My sister killed herself, leaving her 4 year old daughter behind. My mother and my sister had a bad relationship so she refuses to take care of the girl and wants nothing to do with her. The child will probably be taken by the state unless I take care of her since I'm the only family left. I don't really want to abandon her, its not her fault this is happening. I'm not sure if I should do it though, I don't know if I would be a good dad.

Would it be a bad idea to take her in? I'm 28 years old, I have zero experience raising children. I make 80k/year, I live in a crummy 1 bedroom apartment by myself. I'm not great socially, I don't have a girlfriend/wife, I'm a kissless virgin, its just me.

Attached: dizzy.gif (400x224, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vn5oFJ-kDWU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Take in the kid. That kid dont deserve to an orphan and never be loved from the family trust me. Youll do good move out to another place whenever you can. Make her life easy not hard.

The system will fail her and will end up the same if not worse than your sister.

>80k a year
Yeah you can handle it man. Just don't be a pedo please and don't neglect the kid to watch anime or whatever. It'll give you a good excuse to go outside too

Father?
Orignrheuduhwjrjsidujeakd

No father.

help her user

take in the kid my dude, you've already decided it's the right thing to do, it's just a matter of making it work. Upgrade your apartment so she has a bedroom, 80k a year is plenty to support a child on.

God bless you user, and sorry for the loss of your sister.

What race is it? If the father is black/mexican and the kid is mixed, let it go to the foster system

Please make her happy as a uncle/father and be with her until shes on her own, smart, beautiful and happy starting her own family. Shell love u. God bless you user and sorry for your loss.

What happened to him? Did he pull a Tyrone or somehow off himself too?

Its still better than foster parents, I think you should do it.

>If the father is black/mexican and the kid is mixed, let it go to the foster system
What an asshole, its not her fault who her father is.

If the kid is a mutt then dump it. If it's pure, whether it be White/Black/Yellow...Then you should accept it. 80k single is more than enough for 1 kid. You get to skip baby-years, she'll be in school before ya know it.
>Then you can fuck her friends single moms!

Adopting her is absolutely the best thing you can do. Helps her to have a stable family member that loves her and it will help you grow as a man.

Do you have any idea how much this will increase your desirability to good women? Uncle takes in niece after mom commits suicide. This is a romance novel in the making.

DO IT!

Women love daddy types, Its only going to make you more likely to get a gf user. Honestly there are no negatives, at best you will end up improving your current social standing at worst you will have someone who will unconditionally love you in your old age. I see no reason why you should not take your nice in.

Can't believe someone hasn't suggested making her your sex loli yet.

Unless its brown or black, of course.

In my opinion there is no question here. You have a duty and you MUST take the child in ; to abandon a child of your family is an unforgivable sin

its fucking family dude
you cant turn away family
its your blood in her veins

I'm not assigning blame, only giving recommendations. Better to not be OP when Tyrone/Jose comes back at 10 years old and wants to be a part of his daughter's life, and proceeds to have his ghetto family claim you're sexually abusing her to relieve custody. Truly, it's better to not get involved with mutts.

She's white.

Not even my sister knew who the father was, at least thats what she told me. If she did know, that knowledge is gone forever.

Hmm. It's a big responsibility, but if you think you can handle it, sure. Don't take half-measures and be a shitty Uncle, though.

>scared of black/browns

Or you could just be a little tougher and not be scared.

If you can get your mom or somebody to watch her while you're at work, then saving her from the state might be worth considering. School is exploited by a lot of "adults" who mistake it as a daycare, but kids really need a parent at home to socialize with them throughout the day.

1 Bedroom apartment won't work forever. Try to move out, preferably to somewhere that isn't nogcentral so she doesn't get ruined/bullied by her peers, which will play a huge role in her life outside of home. Might be some benefits you can get from her being orphaned, but single dads don't get as much as single mothers for stupid reasons. Still, look into it.

Expect your whole life to revolve around her. Also chicks that will find it cute, but still unable to understand why you can't abandon a kid to be alone just so you can dote on them at a hatdrop. Kids are rewarding, but they're a long-term investment you have to keep up with.

Be sure to take an active role in her life. Don't have to constantly smother her, but don't just raise her on TV like some fuckup. Foster hobbies she can take an interest in, activities you can do together. She's young, so reading to her for school/before bedtime will help build that trusty relationship.
As much as it sucks, you also have to consider this. If the kid don't look like you or can't identify with your family ties, they're just going to see you as that Other in their life, and grow to resent it. Similar reasons exist in why single mothers struggle to foster a relationship between their young and other "intruding" men.

Probably best to leave it in a foster home's hands, who are experienced in dealing with it.

Attached: 1483686127732.jpg (500x500, 97K)

The foster system is rape/human trafficking central. Take the kid.

Take her. Not only do you help her, but from a biological perspective she should carry about half of your genes like it is your own child. Don't let her life be ruined please.

I have no idea how having an adopted child looks in the eyes of a gf. As a guy, I'm not exactly going to be happy if my potential spouse has previous baggage she's carrying around, even if it's not hers. Might be different for a female though.

I wish I could get a free Loli sex slave

Look up what the kids odds are of being adopted. If she can be adopted by a loving couple that wants to adopt that's best. If the kid will likely rot in the foster system I'd say take her yourself.
Damn your situation is fucked up. I can tell your parents are fucking horrible people. God luck OP.

Scarred? No. I just don't want to deal with inarticulate monkeys who abuse the system to get what they want. Makes life easier that way.

They will like because its not his, its from his sister that committed suicide. Its a super dramatic and tragic story, every single girl will absolutely love this. Anyway, I dont think this point matter at all, shes family and OP should take care of her 100%

Yeah and you could not be scared and just move to Africa or the Bronx. Or don't be scared and jump off a cliff.
Retard.

Attached: 1422258528674.jpg (663x603, 85K)

Fully agree with this.
It is not your fault either. Good luck OP; your decision will be the right one.

Different girls look at it differently. Some will be turned away but that would mainly be high maintenance roasties. Some family oriented women would highly respect you for doing it. From what I hear from single dads SMV stays roughly the same. I've known low SMV men raise a kid alone and still have no dating prospects but other already high SMV have options. The one thing is it's a huge time sink which makes it even more difficult to go out and meet women. Raising a kid is much better with two parents. Don't go down this route lightly user.

>makes 80k a year and still lives in a crummy 1 bedroom apartment.

and to your answer, no. because your virgin ass will only try to molest your niece.

>Not even my sister knew who the father was, at least thats what she told me. If she did know, that knowledge is gone forever.

Girls like a compelling story and father figure. Also helped by the fact that single dad's are a rarity with varied reasons, while moms are a dime a dozen with more negative stereotypes. You won't be pulling party sluts, but maybe those looking to settle down.

Still, be wary of slutty single-moms, and don't fucking emulate them unless you want to destroy a kid's self-esteem and respect for you as their parent. Kids always come first, especially outside the gold-digging tinder profile.

Your mother is a cunt. Take her in.

Kin is kin you faggot.

Apart from the potential gfs and all that, you are the only chance this girl has to have a good life, don't worry about not being ready to be a dad because honestly no one ever is, it's always been about trying to figure it out. Plus it would be pretty crushing to her to know that she keeps jumping between all these foster families when her uncle was always there

Why would OP have needed more than his apartment before now?

Take care of the child user, you have the advantage that she is very young, also, she will bring lots of joy to your life, being a father is not a easy task but in long term it will be very rewarding. Also, it's a great opportunity to pass your morals and ethics to another person and make it being a good human.

Look at all the good things user, you have a well income and this experience can make you more mature about life.

Robots don't know what saving money is about. They assume once you reach a certain income threshold, you have to go all out and throw all your cash away.

It could be a good opportunity for you to take a good turn in your life

Take care of the child.
Plus as a "single father" you'll have access to single mothers, which aren't exactly top tier but better than nothing.

You will learn as you go lad. Don't let the state raise your niece.

t. raised by the state

In what way is it a bad sign if a woman or man takes in a child of their dead sister/brother? If anything its a sign that they actually give a shit about their family, which seems to be a rare trait these days.

Attached: 1449968862167.jpg (900x960, 108K)

>my sister's daughter
Don't be a cuck

I don't know about you but having some company would probably make my life a bit better.
For me it'd be a win win for both the girl and me, but I'm not you so you have to make your own decision on your own

This is the most elaborate cuckold pasta I've seen this year, good job OP

How's that cuck? Sister's baby is 1/8 his genes. Ok, so maybe 3/4 cuck.

i am not kidding or anything, id gladly look after her as i really want a baby but i cant have my own one and cant adopt one because i am a single woman. where are you from?

Take her in and give her all the love and support she needs. The poor kid will be traumatised beyond belief and she's FAAAAAAAAAAMILY

Yeah, but get a bigger apartment.

Taking care of your own flesh and blood doesn't make you a cuck you invalids.

This thread is OP's pedo fantasy. An orphaned loli all his own.. Pfff

Also you dont need to "adopt" your own niece, fuckstain. You are already her uncle - you will never be her dad

Is her daughter cute or attractive in any way?

OP never said the word "adopt" so who are you quoting?

It's your blood. You should definitely take care of your niece.

Attached: horriblesubs girl wtf.png (340x516, 237K)

Reminder that she never had a dad. OP would be a dad to her.

Strong vibes of Pink and Blue by the Mountain Goats.
youtu.be/vn5oFJ-kDWU

You should take the kid, if only to make sure she's raised as a normal person and not a degenerate whore. The Government would send her from home to home with shitty fosters that would either sexually abuse or just outright beat her.

Not if it's brown it's not.

> mum doesn't like your sister
> would rather see her granddaughter in a children's home than take her in

Your mums a cunt!

Think about how shit your life is due to lack of proper parenting and guidance. Do you want that kid to suffer just as you did? Do you want to hear that she hanged herself in the orphanage on her 18th birthday because nobody adopted her?
You have the chance to give this kid a proper upbringing.
>I have zero experience raising children
So did your mom before she gave birth to you or your sister. It's one of the things you have to figure out as you go. Also she's 4, chances are you probably don't have to change shit filled diapers so the nastiest part is over.

>Is her daughter cute or attractive in any way?
Shes 4.

Attached: 1545706460789.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

This entire LARP is the plot of an anime.

I cant think of the name, but you weaboos probably can.

He said he would be her "dad"

Nobody makes a good father and nobody is ready. I think you can do it and it could be rewarding to have meaning in your life. Good luck user, that's some really tough stuff. She will thank you one day.

Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai

Attached: 01bdf9b7a7dd60675f200889361e34fd.jpg (580x428, 70K)

Well yes, the act of raising a child as a male is seen as being a dad even if you're not their dad.

It's gonna be hard but do it
She's your familly and the foster care system is gonna be hard on her
Beside if you really are a robot it'll spare you from loneliness (not in a sexual way of course)
it's no wonder old bachelor man and women take pet it's because being alone is hard
Do the right thing
good luck and courage, it's not gonna be easy but in the end you'll be happy you did

with 80k you could probably hire a nani half the time

My point is that OP is just fantasizing, user. Any normal uncle doesn't want to transmute himself to "daddy" because he already has an established relationship as the uncle

This too, I'd cut her off completely over this.

Are you saying 4 year olds can't be cute?

What you're saying doesn't even make sense. Lets analyze what he said:

>I don't know if I would be a good dad.
You're saying he has some perverse intention with this statement but anybody with a sane mind can see that you're wrong. But for arguments sake, lets replace this with what you think it should be.

>I don't know if I would be a good uncle.
This statement doesn't make any sense. One, because he's already her uncle. Both in role and title. Two, because he was using the word "dad" to describe the role he would be playing in her life. He's not saying he wants to be her dad, he's describing the role he would be playing in her life.

Basically, you're retarded.

Oh shut up, pedo.

LISTEN UP OP
you have a great opportunity given to you
please dont waste it

Take care of the kid.

probs just larp but i got 3 hours to burn before my lab so fuck it,
take her in
about 100% of adults raise kids with no prior experience
do you know what kind of hell that foster parents are?

God gave you this mission. You can xhoose fight for It, like God would like you doing, or be a fag and run. But believe me, even if you run your life Will not get more easy. That's How things are.

If you wish to kill yourself I'll allow it. You're a real piece of crap ir a Very edgy comedian. Reserve to suffer and die.

I'm pretty sure any user that isn't a pedofile or that doesn't love lolis as father is better than being taken by the state.

What if you love lolis in an "admiring from afar and occasionally beating your dick" kind of way?

I think 80 percent of replies said you should adopt the child.
You have no excuses now OP.

Usagi Drop, right down to the manga ending

I THINK that's alright, but I still think if you do you should stop doing that when the child comes home.

This plot has already been done.

Attached: image_43088.jpg (800x800, 182K)

OP here. Thanks for all the responses, I've decided to take her in and raise her. Wish me luck, I hope I do well.

Anime is a Japanese internment camp for the soul.

Attached: toldercon.png (1200x1080, 900K)

Good luck OP, don't rape her.

Please go back to your designated containment board.

Dont fuckin do it. You are just going to put hard time and effort into raising someone elses child only for her to hate you and become a whore around age 15 and give you drama.

If you are not larping I truly wish you the best OP.
I am so fucking proud of you. I am not crying but shit, if I could hug you and thank you I would.
You are a good uncle for taking care of her. I am sure it might even help you somehow.
I do not know how to express how happy I am. No child should deserve being abandoned by their family, even if there is only one family member.
Thank you OP, I wish you the best years of your life by taking care of your orphaned niece.
Thanks and farewell, OP

OPs litterally going to raise a mess whos most likely going to shit all over him for her moms death and be ungrateful as fuck. Basically just having an annoying tic for the next 20 years.

Also op you are a cuck for raising your whore sisters bastard child.

She will probably get fucking difficult when she's a teenager, girls are always worse than boys from what I hear, but in the end its the best thing for both or you.

This is an old thread from years ago that OP dug up from the archives. Stop entertaining this schizo.

All these fuckheads saying not to raise her and she'll become a whore or ungrateful or shit like that.

Do you fuckers have no sense of honour or duty? It's his fucking niece and she's going to become an orphan if he doesn't do something. Good lord.

Good on you OP, I salute you.

take good care of them user

c u c k
u
c
k

Everyone in this thread is from reddit. Throw the useless gremlin to society.

raise her in the ways of anime