Did you play any good games today, user?

Did you play any good games today, user?
Still hanging in there, man?

Attached: Stu Pickles.gif (499x428, 491K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gamedesign.jp/flash/mahjong/mahjong_e.html
youtu.be/bTtS8rhza1A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Did a few more runs in Binding of Isaac
Not great, been thinking about shit a lot recently, where my life is heading etc.

I just want to play Vesperia but Amazon is fucking my ass.

Do you wanna talk user?

I've been contemplating my future as well.

Attached: 1524872927173.jpg (743x418, 59K)

My right analog stick's beyond fucked now. Literal headache tier while attempting to aim.

R.I.P.

I finished Subnautica.

Now I'm playing Warfame, this game is kind of fun. Hopefully it will fill the void of multiplayer online game with my friends.

Bich i woke up at 10pm, taking a vyvanse in 3 hours at 6am so I can get some work done tomorrow..(today??)

I'll join you, just before Christmas I got a job and shit after two years unemployed but I swear if it wasn't for that I'd have roped myself by now, the only thing I've been able to think about recently is either work or the amazing amount of mistakes I made last year, I managed to lose two great people who wanted to date me, and then half my friends acting like a sociopathic autist, And now all I can do while playing video games alone is think about how I'll probably never find anyone else like them, ever, any games for this feel anons?

I'm replaying catherine

and the doctor found two pin size holes in my stomach. He said that it was probably due to me taking to much advil, which is something I used to do. I'm not sure how I feel about it since I'm still waiting for the biopsy to get done. He doesn't think its cancer at all though. I've been having these problems with my stomach for a while now. Same with my esophagus and even around my liver area.

Anything in particular? I'm at an age where I should be doing my best to become self-sufficient but I keep avoiding responsibility and the most basic things drive me into panic attack territory. I can't imagine going through a job interview, the stress alone would make my mind blank out.
I don't want to be a low tier wagecuck, I went to university to avoid that fate but my fear of social interactions keeps screwing me over.

I've been playing No Man's Sky and savescumming Blood Bowl 2 singleplayer. And some mobile trash.

I should be happy. I'm not.
/v/ is not my blog.

Attached: 1240393095655.jpg (639x595, 76K)

r.i.p. in peace

> broken analog stick
> attempting to aim

you're using a controller. that's all you are really doing anyway, ATTEMPTING.

LET ME SLEEP /v/

Almost made it back to G rank in 4U, you meet the weirdest fuckers in gathering halls though. One went on an autistic tirade against me for challenging them to an arm wrestle, another adamantly refused to attack monsters with their hunting horn and just tooted in the corner.

I just played dokkan, man i am impressed by how much my account has changed in 3 years i beat all the mono type super battle roads and today i beat 3 category super battle roads

Like holy shit, for a cacha game it really nails the feeling of getting stronger in dragon ball, i expect the game to last at least 2 more years im gonna feels a bit sad when it's all over

Attached: kaio.gif (500x374, 1.23M)

Ye you can faggot. Don’t put people on a pedestal, you’ll find better friends /gfs etc in the future. Just focus on your own situation first though

I was gifted The Witcher 3, so I'm playing it for the first time. Played 4 hours today. Earlier in the week, I beat Disgaea 5 after 75 hours. I'm also getting over my OCD, and my girlfriend of almost 11 months now is helping me with it.

Feeling breddy gud this past year.

Attached: 1499918934028.png (834x752, 618K)

Good advice desu, work is going well, I might be a mopey faggot but it doesn't stop me in any way other than my feels

I'm in a similar situation.

I'm 22 and I only ever had 3 friends in my life due to (probable) autism, but I never got officially diagnosed. One got married and had children, I haven't talked to her since high school. Another went to school for heating and cooling so he can be self sufficient but works non-stop. And the last died last year from a car accident when he was in the passenger seat since his girlfriend (the driver) thought it was a good idea to drive right after a 3 hour drinking party. Poor bastard left a 2 year old behind and the girl went into a coma.

I've been coping with my loneliness by playing exclusively online multiplayer games. It's a sorry excuse for social interaction but it's what I got.

The only thing keeping me alive is that my Mom and Dad would be sad if I vanished. I'm their youngest child after all.

I never used social media so /v/ is the closest I have to actual friends.

Losing friends sucks man
The only online games I play nowdays are FF14 and BFV, and I don't have a mic for them
I get what you mean about family, I couldn't hurt my parents like that either no matter how bad things are for me, it's not fair on them

As for the games I play, I've been playing Silent Hill 2 again, whenever I beat myself up it helps, by the end, Though I always get the good leave ending for James

Damn dude I would usually shit on someone in your position considering the length of your post and it being so personal but today I'm on a positive streak.

Keep playing multiplayer and genuinely trying to make connections in the least weird and desperate way as possible but also try to connect with people you can see face to face.

Attached: 1506617269341.png (671x473, 52K)

I've been playing some of my all time favorite games recently. Deus Ex, Morrowind, Duke Nukem 3D for example. They remind me of the good times, and now that it's a new year these games are even more classics than they were last year. My favorite games are getting older and so am I.
Oh god I'm so fucking depressed, not because of getting old but because of mental illness and tfw no gf I'm going to turn 30 soon and I have never kissed a girl oh god I don't even have a degree I want to cry fuuuuuuckkkk

I've been playing Earthbound for the first time. It's really great, which is saying a lot since I don't like RPGs, generally. The fact that it has a unique artstyle and settings helps a lot, RPGs nowadays all feel so fucking samey. Granted, RPGs have always been samey, so I digress.
It does have a lot of stupid shit, though. Ness is kinda permanently stronger than everyone else on the team, and everyone else starts out as a total joke until you grind them up with constant visits to the hospital.
Paula at least proves to be a force to be reckoned with pretty shortly after she stops being a wallflower.
Jeff is completely fucking useless until he gets the Bazooka (I just got the the Dungeon Man, so, just now). Even if he didn't have an inventory horribly cluttered with all of his shit, so far all of his tech items are super niche stuff (or in the case of the HP Sucker, it just doesn't work 3/4ths of the time).
I don't mind a bit of inventory management, but there's just so many key items you've gotta hang on to just in case they come up; otherwise, every goddamn time you need to do a puzzle you've gotta teleport back to the hotel, then waddle your horribly slow ass all the way back to where you were going.
I'd fucking kill for an Earthbound remake that had some quality of life changes, but Nintendo will never get over its loathe of the series and they're too busy making ports of every shitty zelda game.

Played RDR2
it isn't as good as everyone says

>have a degree
>have a well paying job
>the people I work with like me
>never had a gf, the only women I have kissed are my mother and grandmothers, almost 30
>insanely scared to meet people and have no desire to do so but still want a GF

I have found giving up on the desire for a GF has made me happier.

Jeff is a mobile bottle rocket platform

Played about 4 hours of Yakuza 0, and then quit only to spend about 3 more hours playing browser mahjong. I've had the basics down for a long time but can never get a good grasp on how to actually aim for hands. I get wiped every time. Gonna stay up late because I'm scared I'll get a job offer this week that's going to end my comfy NEET life for a long time.

gamedesign.jp/flash/mahjong/mahjong_e.html

I need a job...

Played Hitman, Sims 4, and a bit of TF2 but I didn't feel happy about playing them, they're more like useless routine now. On the other hand I enjoyed watching a movie today more than playing video games. Are video games like a drug user? Do I need a T-break?

Attached: 1538604291357.jpg (478x472, 112K)

I dunno, I don't like spending money on single-use-items. I'll stock up on big bottle rockets before a boss, but inventory space is too precious to waste on a single attack.

If you're not excited to play a game, don't play it.
It's as simple as that.
People always make the mistake of treating games like an obligation, like when they have a backlog of games they "have" to play. Sometimes you're just not in the mood to play games, moods come and go.

Nier Automata is blowing my mind and is probably one of the best game I’ve ever played.

Adrianna’s been the only thing keeping me going as of late and I don’t know how or even if I should tell her.

every time I see a 4am thread I'm at work.
Think I'm just gonna watch agdq runs this afternoon, too tired for games
I guess if you want to meet new people you could try joining some kind of activity, take classes etc.
it's hard to be friendless when you're an oldfag

Attached: 1547341101841.png (280x242, 125K)

I've lost control of my life.

Attached: 1495739950202.png (389x325, 95K)

I keep almost starting game sup, but never do, and just browse the internets instead.

I.....I think I actually hate videogames....

Attached: sadness.png (1024x768, 434K)

Mount and blade and DOTA 2

Getting married soon starting to feel like a man for the first time in my life. Finally life is paying off.

i played portal knights today
i really need to find a fucking job, i'm not sure if i can make rent this month

Oh and I did a dunegon in Guild Wars
with heroes..
FUCK!

Played total war shogun 2 as Obama. About to get double teamed by nagaoka and Sayama, probably more imperialist scum will join. This game is so fucking tight.

Just look for anything, fuck do temp work or something, I don't know your area but anything helps

stardew valley (first time playing, it's a nice relaxing game) and terraria (beat moon lord on expert and might do another playthrough)
i got fired from both my part time jobs two weeks ago and haven't left my house since (great way to start off 2019)
i'm also a kissless virgin
i don't know what to do now
i want to die

Attached: gKyhPYP.jpg (540x468, 29K)

Recently finished shenmue.
It reminded me of you.
youtu.be/bTtS8rhza1A

>i want to die
We all do, user.

Attached: 1513511186405.png (352x301, 109K)

stardew is good, if you wanna make money level up fishing a ton and go cave fishing, once you have money it's even more chill

It's funny that you say this because I have a job interview in 3 hours and I've only gotten an hour and a half of sleep from the anxiety. I am in your exact position except without a degree, and this job is just going to be cleaning shit around an autobody shop that services very high end cars, so while it's just a foot in the door, it is still likely my best path out of poverty, and I am going to show up to the interview completely exhausted.

Sins of a solar empire, Age of empires 2, 20xx. And I don't know if I can get a job. I'm the worst at social stuff and interviews are all about that.

Working through Route C of NieR. The difficulty is pretty much unbalanceable at this point - some enemies will one shot you and others do practically nothing, all of them still dying in only a few hits - so I've just lowered it to normal and if some shit's easy then it's easy.

There is some hot fucking garbage in this game, though. Hegel, for example, is deliberately designed to surround you with bullshit which janks the fuck out of your camera forcing you to either play at low difficulty and facetank the clusterfuck or boringly run away while waiting for your pod to whittle it down.

Just keep trying user i fucked my life up at the start of last year and now with some work I turned it around and for the first time since 2014 I feel happy.

I'm playing Tales of Vesperia and New Mystery of the Emblem.
Tired of being dependent on meds to not kill myself but nothing else removes the urge

Attached: 1546381215809.jpg (386x379, 31K)

Played Kingdom Rabbids today
I'm almost done. We're at the hardest part but it's almost over. I might be happy after this.

Also this was neat. I had been wondering what was on the roof past the door-blocking shipping container.

Attached: 20190113161824_1.jpg (2560x1440, 653K)

Finished up RDR2, and played some GTA:SAMP and Ninja Storm trilogy for nostalgia.
I'm about to interview for my first job, am 25
Unsurprisingly wagecucking at McD's. Any tips for a fat autist?

Attached: 1447570702749.jpg (649x536, 87K)

Only Monster Hunter, it's all I play these days.
I keep getting anxiety attacks since having heart surgery to replace a valve in my heart a few months ago. Now I have giant scar on my chest and I've barely been able to look at myself in the mirror since but the worst part is having to rely on medicine to not die of a blood clot for the rest of my life and constantly go and take blood tests.
Apparently my heart isn't in tiptop shape after the surgery as well so they're investigating that too.

I had an uncle with a similar problem, And I have a dilated aorta myself, I hope that your heart ends up being fine though user, I wouldn't worry too much about medicine or scarring, it's better than dropping dead

McDonald's will hire just about anyone, but you'll have to go through some shit before allowed to take orders and stuff.
Honestly, it really sucks at the start. Having to clean everything all the time and feel like every costumer is looking at you in disgust isn't a great feeling. But, it's something you pretty much have to do.
Just try to suffer through it. It gets better. Not a great job, but it's a job.

I'm a jobless faggot. I don't have an employment history. How can I get a job without needing a work history?

Attached: sad.gif (500x373, 1019K)

apply for bottom of the barrel jobs, Either retail/fast food or paper pushing office work, warehouse work if you have it or driving work can be great but be wary of the company, Amazon is shit

Make some shit up for a defunct business, under-the-table, or international work.

I had a really similar experience with 4U about a year ago. Soloed up to end of HR before I tried online, there are some fucking nutjobs there. Room full of frenchies who yell at me for capping a monster on a cap quest. HR999 hacker asking me for a max potion because they don't know how to get mega nutrients. Dude who demands to check everyone's auto shouts before leaving on a quest.

Ultimately my interest waned when I got to gold crown because I couldn't find anyone who had any interest in hunting apexes. But after World I've been wanting to get back into it.

Act friendly and think of what they'll ask you beforehand so you can speak easily

I couldn't sleep so I played Blood until 4am. Finished the second episode, I liked it more than the first one. The low amount of cultists and high amount of napalm in the last few maps made it really easy though.

Then I slept for barely an hour before I had to get up to go to work. I dumped a package of oatmeal onto a plate, then poured water on and didn't realize that I didn't use a bowl until I picked it up to put it in the microwave. It's not gonna be a good day today.

Taking the medication can become a habitual thing you don't even need to think about after a while and the scaring does get better and less obvious with time, your doctor can recommend a cream/ointment for the scars if they bother you but its best to learn to see your scars as a unique feature that you earned and survived rather than a damning curse. Don't be afraid to seek you doctors help and advice on these matters.

Warehouse work can be really, really good. I worked at a warehouse some years ago. It was surprisingly chill.
Basically, since there was no real interaction with people other than coworkers, we were allowed to wear more or less whatever. Most of us walked around in sweatpants and t-shirt. The locale was pretty chill too, so I never got sweaty despite the occasional heavy lifting.
Hours were neat. Going from 2PM to 9, which felt pretty natural for me.
Coworkers weren't very social, but that was alright, because you could just put on headphones and sort of zone out for 7 hours.

I would also unironically recommend cleaning/janitor shit. The pay will probably be pretty trash, but if you really really need a job, there's worse shit you can do. Pretty much the same stuff, where you put on headphones and just do your thing. No one will disturb you or anything. I had a temp job at a supermarket and despite people being around for most of the day, it was really nice and calming.
Maybe I've just been lucky.

Attached: 1390870309941.jpg (525x481, 25K)

I picked up Bloodborne a few days, it's alright
I'm hanging in there but things could be better. My girlfriend is about to leave me, we haven't spoken in a month because she said she needed some space. I can't find a job, all interviews I go to just go nowhere. And I'm getting real tired of living with my parents since I just want to be left alone and do my own thing.

I played elite dangerous a ton
I'm having a bitch of a time finding a hob as an accountant, I've been looking since august

I'm not too keen working fast food. I'll keep looking at retail for now.

Not sure if that works for me. Any other advice?

I am looking into janitorial. Anything else I should keep in mind?

Yeah I worked as a driver for a delivery company and spent most of the day letting other people unload things while listening to podcasts and music in the van, comfy ass work

>have a major in law
>everyone wants experienced worker with 2-3 years of job history
Fuck this gay earth.

>Warehouse work can be really, really good.
Agreed, I had a warehouse job that was both extremely chill and legitimately turned my shit around a while back. It was long hours and overtime but had the best manager on the planet that made it tolerable and you could just listen to music/podcasts and get the work done. After the manager left things went to shit but by that point I was pushing to take on more stuff and ended up getting a better position, which lead to developing new skills, which lead to an actual career. All that happened over the course of like 4 years but this kind of thing does happen, for all the anons out there.

Yeah retail stuff is fine, supermarkets are probably the easiest so long as you can put up with people somewhat, if not janitorial work is basically that easy with less talking

>Anything else I should keep in mind?
Don't fucking hurt your back and be prepared to work with immigrants.
The first week was pretty rough for me. I was sore in my entire body, but it did get easier. Eventually you set into a routine and things become pretty comfy all things considered.

These past few years have been a mild dream.

I live alone, have a job. I feel like I can barely take care of myself. Don't have the motivation to iron my shirts or shave properly. Can hardly keep my place clean. Exhausted every day. Every day is a chore. My job itself isn't bad but I hate listening to my coworkers and I have a hard time keeping up appearances. No friends, no social life whatsoever. I kind of wonder if this will just be my life now. I live for just drinking and playing vidya on the weekends.

If you're getting that from the job listings, it's pretty much there to weed people out. 2-3 years experience is as good as no experience or a degree in job listings. It's 8+ years and that type of thing that you shouldn't be applying for as a newb. If you're a good fit otherwise and get their attention your chances our the same either way.

I have been coughing for like a month. Just coughing nothing else.

finished a long scenario in OpenRCT2 that were "Expert" difficulty. FeelsGood; I haven't been that engrossed in a game in a while

I'm playing Hollow Knight finally, I've had it for a while now but never played it before yesterday. I have a ground smash attack but I feel stuck because I know I need some kind of double jump or up dash move to get to different areas. I did get the dreamgate move though, but I don't know what it does yet and I'm taking a break

I shouldn't be playing video games though, I need to make money, I'm swimming in tons of debt right now. But I don't have the drive or will to make money so I'll keep playing Hollow Knight

Thanks, I'll take that in consideration.

I see. What are some good places to look into?

>Look at job ads where I live
>Five years experience for waiting tables or working at a fucking chip shop
>3-5 experience for cashier work
>5+ years experience for EVERYTHING unless you're 14-17 and can be paid less
Recently, I went out with some guys I knew back in high school. I kind of assumed they'd all be super successful and happy, or something, but no. They're miserable, fat, hate their jobs, hate society, and haven't changed for the better at all. It feels like everyone in this town is stuck and can't escape. All I want is a fucking job so I can buy my own food and move out but I'm 23 now and fucking nobody here wants to hire you unless you're monstrously experienced, even for entry level work.

Dating is fucking horrible, too. The last woman I dated was a fucking sociopath and I never spoke to her again, and she came out of the blue to start messaging me randomly and basically brag about how amazing her life is and how she never feels sad or lonely at all. Of course, I don't respond to this, but I don't want to block her because she'll think she won and had an effect on me, when in reality I'm mad that she thinks a gaping cunt like her who hates children and brags about hurting animals would EVER have an effect on me.

tl;dr god fuck oh god i wanna die

Attached: screamingautisticbaby.jpg (125x119, 3K)

Been playing lots of Mountain Blade lately, having fun.
For a while, I'm looking to build up the courage to end it, but I'm too much of a coward so I've not had much success.

>What are some good places to look into?
Fuck, I dunno. Anything except restaurants and construction sites, I guess. I've done both. Shit was awful.
Supermarkets and hospitals are probably the most chill.

No Man's Sky is a very chill experience, I just wish building blocks didn't take so much god damn resources to build, its kind of a little absurd if you want to build anything other than small shacks.

I beat Link to the Past for my second time. Still a 9.5/10.

What has world did to us.. what we did to ourselves..

Fear keeps alot of people alive, hopefully you'll be glad for it one day

You can safely ignore the experience requirement for entry level jobs. They're just doing it because everybody else is doing it, but it's utterly meaningless.

see a doctor mate

I have a lot of excitement for Resident Evil 2's remake and I saw a couple of Dead Space threads up so I played that today. It's definitely unpolished but a lot of fun. Never finished the second one so I'll get to that after this playthrough.

Maybe this will talk you out of it
Bannerlord

good luck with it man, work gives you something else to think about atleast, and cash to be a buyfag with

Went in the first week and told it was a cold. Now that it has been a month I might go back for a second visit.

NEVER
EVER

>wake up early to catch up on work
>just end up browsing Jow Forums and masturbating
>got to be in the office in 3 hours
>no time for vidya anymore

why are we still here

Attached: 1502730355889.jpg (447x456, 32K)

Every day I grow more and more fearful that Bannerlord will fall for the chinese moneyhat and be Epic launcher exclusive.

I am asking myself the same question for over a decade now.

yeah I'm a hyperchondriac I would have gone in each week but a cold for a month, they'll do some more vigorous testing I'm sure

This advice isn't helpful. I apply for those jobs anyway and never get a call back. Ya know why? Because there's a fucking youth unemployment crisis where I live, and these places get 100+ applicants per ad. Went to a job interview after somehow getting a call back and they had a good five people working unpaid test shifts that day. Shit, I even forced myself to sign up for several job agencies and the like, I HAVE experience, but I can't get a fucking job. Went to an employment agency a couple months ago, and the woman I spoke to begrudgingly told me that there were no fucking jobs here, they'd all moved further north or east, and that I'm shit out of luck unless somehow I can beat hundreds or thousands of other retards who also want to scrape by on minimum wage.

Fucking hell, this shit is fucking abysmal. How the fuck do normalfags cope? Oh, right, they don't cope. They watch Netflix and take anti-depressants so they don't empty their skulls or wrists.

Attached: sneedburgs.png (482x350, 212K)

In what kind of hellhole do you live user?

I already have a job but I could get another one tomorrow if I wanted to.

I tend to avoid construction site jobs. Anyway thanks for the advice.

I appreciate it, user.