Fuck me Jow Forums, just had my second practical driving lesson today, and I'm just so sad about it

Fuck me Jow Forums, just had my second practical driving lesson today, and I'm just so sad about it.
I let the car die 4 times, some bitch did a closed curve on me, and to top it all off, I stopped the car to be gentle to let some dude enter the road, and the teacher said I was completely wrong, and even the guy didn't go. I don't know man, I just so fucking sad, it's been 3 hours since it ended and I just can't stop thinking about it. I think I'm a failure already. My dad made me feel better though, if you all have some embarrassing driving stories please tell me and let me know I'm not the only idiot on the world

Attached: sad.png (480x413, 39K)

It's okay, user. They're called lessons for a reason. You go there to learn how to drive and get better because nobody was born with this knowledge. Everyone has to learn it and it's not exactly something simple like using that new smartphone that just came out.
Whatever you do don't quit and don't even consider learning to drive on an automatic.

That's what my dad said, but I just feel like absolute shit for no reason, it was my first driving miss conduct that I though I was actually being considerate. Thanks for the kind words user, it makes me feel better.

Most people suck at their first bunch of driving lessons. Maybe not as bad as you, but lots are even worse. Specially women. You'll still suck by the time te course is over and will have to practice a lot more before you get your license. It's normal and nothing to be ashamed of.

I think I've been in a stagnant period of my life that the first failure I experienced since a long time is multiplied . Thanks for the thoughts user.

Hey don't worry OP. If it makes you feel better I hadn't had a whole lot of lessons before my test and I even fucking cried once during a lesson because I fucked up, but then I did my test this Christmas and passed, and very well at that.

Driving lessons can be frustrating and tiring and sometimes you feel like an idiot on the road but don't let it get you down, you can do this, just keep trying

Thanks a lot user, there is still 18 more classes to go, and this is so tiresome.

Chief my sister got her license even though her driving was as bad as yours sounds and she was 24.
Don't stress it.
How old are you anyways?

19, my country only allows 18+ to get a drivers license, I fortunately had the money available.

I failed my driving test twice, both times the tester was being a dick. The last time I went full autism and told the tester that I'd be narrating the entire thing and passed.

Keep going, user. You only have to pass once.

driving somewhere new, where you dont know the roads, is frightening, especially when everyone else on the roads have been driving for 10+ years every single day and give you no patience whatsoever... I think thats the worst bit

>second practical lesson
at that point I had no idea on how to even properly shift gears, read road signs and how rite of way works. literally no reason to get stressed, noone is born with this knowledge

Thanks anons, I feel a lot better now. You all give me hope when I'm feeling down for whatever reason

Are you doing it in a city? That was my biggest scare. I stupidly took the easy way out and did my test in a small as fuck town, not a single light or merge. Literally just stop signs, school and playground zones. Population negative.

Ya I passed, but now I'm getting my own car and don't know how to drive properly in a city, go figure. I'll have to do some kind of exposure therapy and deal with a lot of unhappy road normies that are probably going to be SEETHING.

Attached: 1547357553360.png (500x384, 125K)

Shit, I feel you, road normies and chads are the worst, they vent all their frustration on other people

Even though I'm a failure in many regards at least I'm somewhat good at driving, that's good.. right?
>get the nazi inspector as the one taking my test
>five minutes in of the 30 minute test see him writing something on my paper
>it was the only time he wrote anything
>after the test I look at the paper
>see that he had passed my test five minutes in

Study the theoretical knowledge about driving intensively at home, such as who has the rite of way and signs. During your practical driving lessons just focus on being smooth during uphill starts, or starts in general and shifting. The rules are the most important part, the rest will come to you the more you drive.

>tfw passed 2nd time as uk fag.
>2nd time, did it coming from uni with no sleep,food,dehydrated and so fucking nervous
>get there with fucking fear in my heart
>examiner calls my name, says other examiner is doing it since hes going on break blah blah
>other examiner is legit 8.5/10 girl
>shes really fucking chill and just talking to her calms me a bit while we go through the show me tell me questions and license plate shit
>somehow drive like a pro the entire time, she isnt even resting her feet on her pedals because she was so relaxed.
>bitch makes me do reverse around the corner on the busiest fucking road ever, have to stop like 20 times cos cars kept coming by since it was approaching lunch hour
>drive back thinking im fucked cos i stopped like 20 times doing a reverse.
>passed with 1 minors, says I was one of the best she had seen that week, minor was on the way back when i thought i was fucked otherwise i wouldnt have had any faults.

jus b urself guys and you'll do it.

Attached: 1547401292571.png (788x699, 21K)

when i first started learning i more or less put it off for a whole year, when i was learning it was some of the most stressful times of my life, goodluck user

Geez, why was he a nazi then?
Yes, that is indeed very important, stopping the car has been where I'm suffering the most, because I step too hard on the break.
Good for you uk fag, you have an inverted driving style if I remember correctly, it must be harder probably.

Nothing to be worried about my man it's your second lesson. You'll soon learn to drive semi-ok and most likely come to enjoy it.
At least you didn't rear end some concrete block with your dads car which I accidentally did, so I'll give you some advice.
Don't be too stubborn to not use the rear end camera / other tech because you want to learn to drive 'properly' without stuff like that.
It turns out those things can be quite useful at times. :)

You'll be alright dude try practicing with your dad in a school parking lot on the weekend or some other empty lot. It will help more than you think and it'll make you more comfortable behind the wheel.