Well user, are you such?

Well user, are you such?

Attached: are you.jpg (1280x720, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Yybgr3cSAU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>user thinks I ever try to reason over my own behavior

this is how i tough it out, by wallowing and mocking things.

What if your weight is too great to bare?

nope that's distinctly reminiscent of cuck shit

My wife Ononoki is so cute

Attached: image.jpg (1024x662, 362K)

Nah. But I don't think accepting your situation for what it is currently is the same as "wallowing in unhappiness." My current situation is very unfavorable and saddening, but that doesn't mean there isn't a way out.

Monogatari is such utter waifushit garbage.

Your taste is such utter normalshit garbage

>hurgl derp I'm lookin' at dem cute anime gurls
If there's anything that's normie it's waifutrash and haremfags, no geniune interest in anime whatsoever.

>omg fanservice is like so gross!
Literally an ironic weeb. Monogatari has a lot of interesting characters and themes, yet "muh harem" is the only thing you care about.

>yet "muh harem" is the only thing you care about.
Fuck off, because it literally overshadows all other efforts, Daiki Kaisho is fucking awesome, too bad they decided to kill him off instead of any of the tiresome waifus. The visuals and the editing is slick as hell, the dialogues are pure hit and miss, often they rant about shit that could have been said in two sentences for 5 minutes or something, it's as if fucking Genos wrote it. But overall the heavy emphasis on haremshit drags it all down, it's a massive waste of potential. Mekakucity Actors did it much better.

I'm sorry you're such a fag that you can't handle something because it has cute anime girls in it.
>Mekakucity Actors
It was fucking shit, I can't believe you're trying to compare this with monogatari. Your taste really is shit

Bitch die, it has nothing with there being females in it, it's how it's riddled with subtle pantsu and oppai shots, its purpose and the clientele it's supposed to specifically cater is insanely obvious and you're coming off as some retard trying to defent the artistic value and story in a Max Hardcore film.
>It was fucking shit, I can't believe you're trying to compare this with monogatari. Your taste really is shit
No it was not, it had similiar visuals only the subtracted the waifushit and gave it a far more coherent storyline. Wahaaayyyy better, it was everything Shittygatari should have been.

I'm doing that right now

Don't know the anime but god Ononoki is perfection youtube.com/watch?v=4Yybgr3cSAU

What is it with Japan and giving preschool-tier cartoon characters preachy dialogue?

What does that mean, exactly? I don't know what that anime is implying.

I like cute anime girls and I like fanservice. I also like interesting characters and stories, and those are not mutually exclusive. I'm not a pretentious liberal art student working at McDonalds so I don't care about "artistic value" or whatever. The truth is, I didn't find any of the characters in Mekakucity Actors memorable at all, but I loved everyone in Monogatari. But that's just, like, my opinion, man

Attached: 58NuF.gif (480x270, 1.25M)

It's ok, user. My bath salt has worn off now. What have you seen lately and what did you think of it?

Attached: 1369274849698.jpg (310x419, 66K)

What does wallowing in bad luck even mean? You can't do anything about luck either way, that's what luck means.

I haven't seen much anime lately but the Chu2 movie was great

Attached: ded1b2edab7623a05636d9d87fdad199.gif (480x640, 1.1M)

>boo hoo you don't have exploitable enough motivations