Dont I deserve to have at least one girl to love me?

Dont I deserve to have at least one girl to love me?

Attached: 12837281321.jpg (903x675, 81K)

You don't deserve anything. You are entitled to nothing.

also nice trips

"Deserve" is a concept. It doesn't exist. Nobody deserves things, you get what you can manage to get, and you strive to get more.

i'm sure your mom loves you.

>tfw no gf to Iove

big tiddy demon gf

Why would a loser be entitled to anything? You gotta be a winner first.

what did you fucking do to deserve a gf?

Nice pseudo-intellectual response. Whether or not you deserve something depends on whether you put the work in for it, by definition. If you spend all your life hurting people you deserve to be hurt, and if you spend all your life trying to make yourself attractive to women you deserve to be attractive to women. Doesn't mean you are, or that you are entitled or have a right to their attraction. Rights and entitlements are concepts and vary between cultures and dont necessarily exist beyond just concepts, but being deserving is a observation founded on reciprocity. Saying that nobody is deserving of anything is like saying nothing is green since green is just a concept we created

Why do you deserve not to be brutally raped to death?

>Whether or not you deserve something depends on whether you put the work in for it, by definition.
pffFFFFFFFFFFFFASJHSAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 1546399804058.gif (498x404, 697K)

why does "the weak should fear the strong" only apply to sexuality? why not politics, international relations, resource allocation etc?

i hope this is bait.

orig

Attached: 1534460716422.jpg (909x519, 87K)

why the fuck would you think it doesn't?

>le you are entitled to nothing.
shut the fuck up normalfag

Attached: efd.jpg (403x392, 20K)

i help people for a profession wheres the girl coming to help me you absolute stupid faggot

Attached: 1506220510408.png (976x494, 43K)

It's true, international laws don't entitle you to anything but basic assistance like food and education, nobody will ever force women to date you and if you would even want this to happen you're mentally ill and probably shouldn't even be allowed in the general public.

This is pretty kino desu senpai, wish i could be you

Stop feeling so entitled to not being violently raped to death

You're alive because the law says murder is illegal and this is the only reason.

>guy hires you to landscape his yard
>spend 72 hours straight digging deep holes in his back yard
>guy doesn't pay you but instead beats you with the shovel
>"WTF I WORKED SO HARD TO LANDSCAPE YOUR YARD I DESERVE TO GET PAID"

no you don't it's fucking awful, 95% of the calls are bullshit and 5% of the calls die in horrible ways but not cool ways, people go uremic and bloat up then sweat to death, people vomit in their mouths and suffocate, people burn themselves cooking and die a week later from infection, old ladies fall down steps and break every bone in their body and scream and cry to me as i hold their hand and give them my max of 100mcg fentanyl because that's literally all i can do, this job is a meme, life is a meme

Attached: 1474916138035.jpg (500x500, 32K)

This analogy has nothing to do with the situation though, no work was done and no time was wasted. OP just exists, and living in the first world that alone automatically means he has basic rights to health care and other necessities. It's not the government's job or anybody else's job to play cupid.

Attached: 1536718473920.jpg (800x661, 55K)

Entitled little bitch.

Should have become a doctor, retard

>haha just become a doctor lol

Attached: 1478092668805.png (650x456, 327K)

If the law were fair and just, people like you would be eligible to just euthanize yourselves. As it stands, they have decided you're supposed to live out your pathetic existence suffering and shitposting on this website.

No, your silky words won't trick me this time, Satan.

have you ever dug a hole user? It's a lot of work. Depending on the landscaping project, you may need to dig holes, so technically, it's a type of landscaping work.

Just because you're putting in effort, doesn't mean you deserve the intended consequences of that effort. You don't get credit as a software developer for writing a library from scratch when one that does the same thing already exists. You get shit for wasting time reinventing the wheel.

Putting in effort =/= deserving results

The only thing you truly deserve is death.

You dont get it at all, do you?

We are literally dust in the grand scheme of things.

The characteristic of a living thing is the decendants and the information, which every single cosmic object obeys (starting from galaxies_ , they have descendants and they feed information).

We are literally microbes. Death is the only truth. Everything else is false.

Its like an artificial neural network, things have meaning only because we gave it to them. In reality nothing matters. Absolutely nothing. The only truth is that everything will die. And rise, because time OBVIOUSLY repeats ( if you dont believe this you are stupid or just uneducated).

Attached: 9e3w051lcuy11.jpg (1920x1611, 317K)

haha i like rick and morty too senpai see you back on reddit okay???? updoot

Attached: 1473282858736.jpg (512x512, 27K)

Lol fuck off you literally said nothing and i still ate your bait.

Origiami

It's true, though- you aren't entitled to shit.
The thing is that it goes both ways- normalfags aren't entitled to you following laws. Why should you be a law-abiding citizen in a world with zero entitlement.

>not realising that sentient life is the most important creation in the universe
>le grand scheme of things
the universe might be incomprehensibly massive and complex, but without sentient life to witness it, the fuck is the point? it's all just empty space

lololol origigigigggg

Attached: reddit.jpg (3192x2124, 678K)

Women/girls are incapable of love.

Lots of girls love you satan

absolutely based and godlike understanding of not giving a fuck poster

you are a true gentleman sir

Attached: 1544649265334.jpg (491x750, 185K)

>I deserve to be an astronaut but I don't want to work towards it because I might fail!