/UNI/ General

/UNI/ General

It's the first day of spring semester and I'll already managed to skip my first two classes for no fucking reason whatsoever. Things are not looking good for me bros and I hope you all are doing much better

Attached: 1430742599416.jpg (209x250, 7K)

My schedule this semester is great. It's my last semester before I get to graduate and go to a better school. 3 classes. Starts tomorrow at 9:30am.

>15,000 word thesis due mid year
>Drink Monster energy drink and write 2,000 words on why society H E C C I N G S U C K S
all in a days work boyos

Attached: images (69).jpg (554x554, 29K)

You in community college or headed to grad school afterwards?

Assignment grades about to released tomorrow or the day after. It would basically determined whether I have a chance at getting 1st class or am doomed to be stuck in 2nd.

Attached: 1439873305194s.png (239x229, 78K)

Got some new lecturers and they're boring as fuck and also have impossible to understand accents. At least the subject material is alright. Gonna be self-teaching most of it it seems.

What are your lectures on? And I take it you have Indian/Chinese professors too

I have my first exam tomorrow. I felt confident until today. My brain won't focus on last minute revision.
WHY AM I LIKE THIS?

Attached: rage.png (1070x601, 507K)

How do you have an exam already?

Exam for content from September to December

What country you from originally my dude?

Why are you in school then? Literally don't understand why you would waste so much money for no reason

Because im retarded and my parents made me go to university

My last exam is tomorrow and I believe I've fucked up the two previous one. I just don't give a fuck anymore and hopefully, I'll get better grades at this second semester.

I have a three and a half hour class that ends at 10 PM on Mondays. Anyone taken classes that end that late? I'm afraid I'll go hungry and won't be able to concentrate, and I don't know if I can eat in class.

What major? Cause I don't think I could force myself to do a degree I don't give a fuck about

>Looking for internships for the summer
>Find really good opportunities
>Realize I don't have any strong bonds with bio professors to get a recommendation (300+ lectures)
>Start to resent myself for not doing this my first year so I could have an excuse for not having as strong of connections
What the fuck do I do?

>exams start in a week
>practice tests sound like gibberish even though i've been following classes all semester
What am I missing here?

Attached: c62.png (438x270, 299K)

>It's the first day of spring semester and I'll already managed to skip my first two classes for no fucking reason whatsoever.
I did literally the same thing today. First day of spring semester and I skipped both of my classes.

Accounting
Welcome to the club brother. What's your excuse for skipping?

My first day was last week. I wanted to skip but I pushed myself to go.
I have to retake fluids. I'm gonna go ape if I fail

>What's your excuse for skipping?
I'm afraid people at my uni think I'm a pedophile.

>classes start at 8 am and don't stop until 9 pm every monday, and then 9 am to 5 pm every other day
god have mercy

Attached: 1536877970131.jpg (127x250, 3K)

Second semester after dropping out bc of mental health reasons that just made me completely abandon my finals. I am doing much better now academically robots.

>sign up for classes I need
>find out later that those classes got cancelled due to no teachers/ not enough enrollments
>the other times for the class are already completely full
>Put on waitlist and probably won't be able to take these classes.
I fucking hate uni and all the stupid faggots that have anything to do with running this scam.

Attached: 1516840816370.jpg (238x238, 44K)

>almost done with my degree
>smooth sailing from here until fall 2020
Only got class Tues/Thurs this semester for around 6 hours on each day, looks like I'm going to make it

Attached: 1513905897519.jpg (519x446, 26K)

I skipped class today as well, but its the first day and I'm an English major so its just going to be syllabus shit and the professor grandstanding about how woke they are so I'll take the extra sleep

This requires a greentext
origamiiii

Is this your first year or something? Just show up to the waitlisted class and ask the prof before class if you can sit in. 90% of the time they say sure and after the students who dont show up are kicked out of the class for not paying or whatever you're good

Damn, I know that feel. I might have to take summer classes to graduate on time because of this.

This is why i keep skipping lectures, if i do go to these shitty lectures I always fall asleep because the faggot lecturers fail to make the delivery of their content at all imteresting. Fuck they make me want to die.

Attached: 1547467733660.png (822x802, 680K)

What do you study, anom?

community college because I am an idiot. Its alright though, I did two years of school for relatively cheap

About to head out to class in 30 minutes so here's a quick rundown

>penultimate semester
>feel like I've learned nothing
>still no idea what career I want
>doing my first internship
>still no friends and I feel more anti-social than when I started
>just want everything to be over

All in all it could be a lot worse. I'm trying my best this last year to put myself out there and find something to do after i get my meme degree.

Attached: 1524162133928.jpg (629x812, 98K)

I hope you have a job offer lining up, user. Graduating is hardly an accomplishment on its own.

25 minute presentation in february
>social anxiety
hold me bros.

Attached: 1540100116977.png (1500x1383, 46K)

I know that feel, user. Just fucked up my 10-min presentation during the Q&A at the end last week.

Attached: 1496404865489.jpg (600x388, 74K)

I DONT WANT TO FIND INTERNSHIP REEEEEEEE
I'm so fucking tired of writing some shitty cover letter to suck their dicks and stroke their egos.
Who fucking cares if I know your company or not, I can do the work just as well as any Tom, Dick Harry.

Attached: 1478331118248.png (858x725, 361K)

>ask prof I'm in good terms with
>he finds me an internship for a ford subcontractor
>It's boring as hell, I have nothing to do most of the time
>if I ask colleagues if they have any work for me or ask them what they're doing I get passive aggressive standard answers
>No one talks to me and I'm probably known as the weirdo
>got caught playing with my phone because I was tired of browsing the company's data bases
>almost had my head bitten if by a higher up and I'm under constant stress trying to look busy even though I've nothing to do
I get 23 dollars an hour but it's definitely not worth the mental break down I might suffer if this shit continues like this

Attached: 1538693162746.jpg (619x747, 80K)