How can a student still living with his parents buy MK-677? They're very natty and anti drug and shit...

How can a student still living with his parents buy MK-677? They're very natty and anti drug and shit, ti the point where buying protien powder was a pain.

Attached: Screenshot_20190410-120900_Chrome.jpg (648x990, 230K)

If you want it just buy it, stop being a fucking pussy.

Maybe don’t do that. Just a thought.

anyone try this shit?
is it legit?

lmao imagine having parents that go through your mail, I'm pretty sure that's illegal too

Idk about fucking around with SARMS bro, they don’t know anything about side effects of those yet

but I litterally cannot without being undercover (which I plan on doing, just dont know how) otherwise I need thier permission because it's really complicated but basically they monitor my credit card and stuff

if you really want it that bad, just buy it and have it delivered to a friend's house. you do have friends, don't you user?

get a po box
btw your parents are probably right that you shouldn't be taking random experimental chemicals off the internet

we have the same mailbox tho, so they'll just ask what it is

MK is not a SARM, just marketed as one to make things less complicated and because of the similarities on what they do

if you're not old enough to not have your parents monitor everything you do, you're probably not old enough to be fucking around with SARMS, and you definitely haven't been lifting long enough to even need them

Good idea! Thanks, I'll try to do that

just buy some creatine

It's not anabolic, so what's your question?

You're absolutely pathetic. 'They monitor my credit card' No cunt, you let them look. Stop being a pushover for your parents and do what you want with your money.

Yeah I am on it, been for 4 months.
Plus
Sleep like a log
Recovery is good
Skin noticeably younger
Lifts have gone up noticeably
Neg
+2kg water weight in 2nd week
Blood pressure jumped 10 points on systolic

t. 54, 5'11" 94kg

What even is this garbage?

its a selective androgen receptor modulator. got it?

A wut?
New to the board..

it modulates a selective amount of androgen receptors

roids for pussies

No retard, it's a molecule that's selective of androgen receptors and when bound to them, it instigates an effect.

>"selective amount of androgen receptors"
??? Lmao dumbass

well look at the fucking nerd over here

Enjoy Acromegaly

If you're 54 you should be roiding
t. 20 year old fraudster

Attached: 1542772541533.png (645x729, 58K)

Wrong desu. The "selective" is to denote that SARMs are supposed to only act on the androgen receptors found on bone and skeletal muscle, as opposed to roids which generally hit androgen receptors on everything, such as organs

Well what I said technically isn't wrong since I never specified if they're selective of only androgen receptors, or selective of specific androgen receptors. But regardless, the retardo is wrong either way because mk677 isn't a sarm

We agree on that buddy

Attached: 1551998286251.png (508x307, 131K)

Mk677 isn't a SARM
Binds to ghrelin receptors and releases more HGH and subsequently IGF-1. Other SARMS are pretty useless but this has a lot of potential medically and for anonymous posters on a mongolian throat singing forum

not OP but

Anyone know the best source for this shit? Will it actually help me get huge without fucking me up?

unironically alibaba, if you can't manage that then go for mesonutriscience, though their prices are like 5x what you could get from alibaba

Bro just go to a local hardcore supplement shop. Its not illegal.

really? That site looks sketchy as fuck though

Are you saying places like GNC actually sell this?

You're literally all wrong, see

Do you take this shit everyday? A site online said it should be done in 8 week cycles?
t. clueless natty

>without fucking me up?
Lolno. It'll make your heart muscles fuse together, resulting in heart failure.

No, not big franchises. Smaller local supp shops will.

This will do nothing but give you bloat and make you hungry. Source: I took it for a few months and didn't even gain more than a pound or two of non bloat mass.

does it fuck your face structure up? read it affects bone density but nothing detailed

why are you using this stuff if you're still living with your parents?

I only really have chains as far as I know and I feel like I'd get some pretty awkward interactions if I went around asking for it

This all the way
But also this. I got my parents outta my business as soon as high school ended. But fuck have I not thrown my money away on stupid shit. It might be smart to let them watch you as 18 is still kiddy. You arent an adult till 40 ish.
Remember a wise man learns from his mistakes and a smart man learns from from the mistakes of the wise man. Be smart

They monitor it because they probably pay it, and you depend on them financially.

Nah, already been on TRT for last 3 years.

I know this feeling way too well... I keep all my SARMS hidden in my room. I don't even buy protein anymore because I don't want to be nagged constantly because it's unhealthy... dear God...

Where do you buy your SARMS? I want to get some MK 677.

I live in Europe, so sarms4you is a good source for me
I think is fairly priced and its customer service is quite good.

How much do you pay in shipping?

Around 10€ I think... I'm not entirely sure, though

I bought my first stack in super-steroid they were expensive but I trust in MAGNUS PHARMACEUTICALS and I know they were effective
The next times I tried also pro-hormones and intellimeds but I'm not sure I got the real stuff... that's always a risk apparently

i just tell my parents a regular ole supplement thats being reviewed by the fda
as far as effects i am about 4 months in now and as far as how its affected my progress:
helps with recovery on days i fast enough to let me do an alternate lift and fast routine without injury
allows me to eat meat like a fucking animal on my fed days
gives me just a wee bit more power out of my workouts, Ive more or less stalled atm moving at 2.5lbs every other week for all my lifts except for squats
all in all is it worth the extra cash? seeing as theres no ill effects as long as you dont take too much in a day (30mg is absolutely enough) or eat absolute garbage, you will train well with it

oh forgot to post old/current lifts and stats:
5'10, 20, 210lbs@18%bf
sqt:405x13
bench:210x6
row:220x5
dl:270x4
note; squat diddley imbalance is due to hammy injury, have literally had to rebuild from 1pl8

why dont u buy bitcoin and tell the. its fkr something else then buy the mk677 somewhere were they accept bitcoin

maybe if you take it for like 5 years 50mg a day

wanna take mk677 for height gains and bulking
where should i buy it? i live in eu also how do i take them?i've read that you should take 25mg for height but everywhere i see they are sold as 10mg capsules

It's been about 10 years now since SARMs were whored on the market.
We should be seeing something happening with the people who were taking that stuff by now.