Herpes

Anyone have herpes? Kissed a girl Thursday and have little bumps inside corner of my lip but hasn’t phased up gone further since

>worried
>how to deal if do

Attached: 59F9613B-4EC3-4C47-BCB3-CD217B260188.jpg (1024x1820, 178K)

>Kissed a girl

fag

Was lonely

Fpbp

>Kissed a girl with herpes

Uhh, I mean if she didn't tell you I'd be pissed. Second, if you knew you're an idiot. Third, if you ever refer to it as a "cold sore" you're a piece of shit also.

But I didn’t ask for it do I just give up hope

>Anyone have herpes?
bro.. everyone has herpes. It's not a big deal

Cool I was looking up google stuff and it seems right. If I ever eat out a girl can I give her herpes on her pussy? The #2 kind

Considered a right of passage lad

No herpes= virgin

Thanks for the wisdom. Any more to give? I feel like imma spread it to like vaginas. The world is cruel as fuck

yeah, just don't do it when you have an outbreak
there's still a risk there but it's really small

Basically this.

Not everyone has it and we should do something against spreading that shit further.

I call bullshit on this "fact" that's constantly told. There's different sub types of "herpes" but everyone knows exactly which one the fuck we are talking about, and no not everyone has it.

People with actual herpes are fucking gross

Oh no no

Attached: 1555288597374.png (800x949, 356K)

Do you have it? How did you deal with getting it did you cuss out the girl

This. If you aren’t a virgin you have it

Lmao fucking degenerates on tinder also kys, I would literally never stick my dick anywhere near any girl with herpes.

Nice cope, we're not all degenerates

There are two strains of herpes:
>HSV-1
>HSV-2
Both can cause lip- and genital herpes.

So are we going to be cringe and say something like, "Oh everyone has the antibody of it". Is that why people with herpes are so quick to sprout that fact out?

>714

Does that pic belong to you?

CSUF fag here

Ya it does. She’s in la area

If you developed antibodies, you have allready been infected with it.

Attached: 9641205C-C414-42D2-99F2-F9445B03A464.jpg (1024x1820, 196K)

Get some abreava. Its like $20 but it works. Everytime I get the years first suntan, my mouth herps show up. Lame

I got it from my (as of a couple days ago )^: ) ex-gf, who has had it since birth due to her mother having it. It's only expressed symptoms once, and I'm not even sure if that was herpes or not. I wasn't all that upset about it.

Thanks man I’ll look into it. When u have one do u not kiss girls or something. Have you kissed girls when u had one and just said Fuck it?

If you do have herpes, congrats and that sucks. But other than that get used to it and accept your fate. No going back now

I think I need to do more cardio brehs, my heart is in pain.

Attached: 1552075511886.png (388x501, 393K)

I've had them for as long as I can remember. Shit sucks and really ruined my confidence growing up.
If you legit have herpes take Lysine supplements, and cut out Arginine to reduce outbreaks. I wish I was given this advice years ago.

get tested, could just be the cold sore type and not the "you kissed a whore" type

Appreciate that senpai. Do you still slay girls and is yer confidence back?

>everyone has herpes
It’s literally the Mark of the Beast

>t. piece of shit

It's the same thing.
HSV-1 and HSV-2 can both to both.

Ive fugged some degenerate thots Im surprised I havent got any STDs.

This is why I'll never ever used tinder

Wait, I thought you where gay...

I used condoms it this herpes thing sucks kg dude I’m sad

Bi, lol.

You’re gonna be okay dude. The only thing it changes is sex, which should be secondary to your main goal in life which should be becoming the most successful person you can be

woops

Kys faggot

I wasn't hurting over the herps, it's the gf I lost this week that my fee fees are in a rut for.

Lol, so am I.

>the straight guys keep catching STDs
>the "faggots" stay clean
We live in confusing times...

Take a picture of your herpes then post it.

>kissed a girl

can't help with this one

I also torrid kissed a girl, got a cold sores but it was gone like 2-3 days and I felt nothing.

What the fuck are you crying about OP?

Apparently you can get rid of it with fasting

Don't worry it'll come back

Like how long? I got it over a year ago and I'm still waiting