"don't worry user your acne will clear up in your 20s"

>"don't worry user your acne will clear up in your 20s"
>"don't worry user your acne will clear up in your 30s"
>"don't worry user your acne will clear up in your 40s"

Attached: 1519099247473.jpg (633x758, 68K)

I can unfortunately relate. I'm 24 and having acne is what started my hikki life.

If you arent doing any treatments then I dont see why you deserve clear skin

>27
>acne did actually clear up overnight
>was light enough before that to not have left any scars or been particularly embarrassing at all
Must suck to be you.

Well I don't see why people not doing any treatments should get rid of it quickly or just don't develop any.

Would you rather always have wet poo instead?

You humans are so weak.

Because some of us have broken ass skin that is fucked up by default.
I have to use a retinoid and topical anti bacterial to have normal skin.
>tfw I cause the superbug due to using antibiotics for acne

Drink more water and clean your face ?

>"don't worry user your acne will clear up when you inevitably hang yourself and your flesh starts to decay as your unidentified corpse lays on the slab at the local morgue"

>20
>heavy acne, so bad that I can't sleep on the side cause it hurts
>tried anything the doctor gave me and nothing worked, in a week max the shit was back, stronger than before
>pretty much exhausted my options
>only thing left to try is some cephalosporin based antibiotic with a mile long side effect list
>doctor says I probably have to take that shit for almost a month
>side effects include erectile dysfunction and sterility
Should I go for it?

Protip stop eating candy for breakfast

You wont dip your dick in anything if you have the acne anyway, so just try it .
What is there to lose?

FUCK OFF IGNORANT NORMIES

Its the best you can do. And I should probably take it longer than a month because in the first two weeks your acne will get way badder and after everything is out you will get better

It's true though. Unless you have some cystic acne condition, all it takes is drinking more water, not eating like shit, getting proper sleep, & having proper hygiene

No it doesn't, you dumb fucking normie. I eat healthy, exercise, drink plenty of water, eat a lot of fruits and vegetables, eat barely any added sugar, always choose wholegrain, eat fish for omega 3 etc. yet normies who eat junk food and drink energy drink all day have perfect skin. So yes it IS genetic and has nothing to do with lifestyle.

I'll bet you felt guilty leaving out details when typing this post.

Try eliminating most if not all of the dairy products from your diet. I went through accutane, antibiotics, etc and nothing worked. Eliminating dairy worked and it was also free. (((Doctors))) do not like free remedies.

But milk is white how could it be bad for me...

It could be something in the processing or it could be that it makes your body produce more mucus. I really have no idea why it worked but to this day if I have too much milk, cheese, or ice cream, then I am guaranteed a breakout.

>blatantly lying on a mongolian basket weaving forum
Leaving out the truth won't clear up your face, you pizza-faced looking crunch bar

Attached: 566561.jpg (298x328, 17K)

what's worse is when it hits hard between 11-13 and you know exactly what you need (accutane) and your rich-ass parents refuse to buy it for you because mom's a conspiracy anti-pharma loon that basically victim blames you for it

well it's good that it finally went away, but was it worth losing years of your life over?

What have you done to make it disappear?

Doing nothing other than bitching on Jow Forums won't make it magically go away

Try fasting for a few days to see if it improves.
If it does, it's clearly something you're eating, it can be anything from dairy, to sugar, to cooked starches, to eggs, to vegetables...
If nothing changes it's over