This girl starts flirting with you

>this girl starts flirting with you

how do u proceed?

Attached: blackbraps.webm (640x800, 1.98M)

>try to flirt back and see if i can get her number

with me???? not me, thats a Blaryan Stacey, literally M A D E for BWC and only BWC.

I'd walk away in the opposite direction without saying a word.

I don't know, that's never happened to me before.

ummm c-c-can we go out for s-s-some ice cream and go watch a movie?

Attached: [Mushin] Hajimete no Gal - 11 [OVA] My first school festival (BD 1280x720 x264 AAC).mkv_snapshot_09. (636x720, 616K)

>flirting with a black person.

dayum, how hard are her nipples

pray she doesn't notice my boner out of shame.

>how do u proceed?
Call the cops and report that one of "them" escaped prison.

I inform her that I have a wet poo problem that must be solved first before we can proceed.

You're pretty attractive. I'll allow you to have sex with me.

Attached: 1527367193213.jpg (754x1158, 112K)

someone please tell me her name

hj

She gives me a really special feel, she seems like those black grills who are pretty friendly with the Shy akward dude when no one else is (knew one like that personally) even tho its obvious shes a thot i still feel she would be really chill

Attached: YuukaHc_smol3.png (200x172, 34K)

turn 360 degrees and return my video tapes

post her with her Chad bf, my dude. make us cry

Cum in my pants and leave walking slowly like a cripple so cum doesnt stick on my clothes.

What's with african american girls and huge nails? They are fucking ugly and look so impractical.

to tickle betas with? idk

Really odd how vulnerable women are I could grab ahold of her clit while she is yapping like that then shove a gun in her mouth I'm sure she would like that since she is black

I bet she's super chill to smoke with

flirt back. originally i really like those pokies and she's a qt.

I flirt back.

Shit she's thicc

if she flirted with me, i would imagine how white all of our grandchildren will be

Ignore her immediately if she tries the loudmouthed, challenging bullshit. If she is at least nice about, try to make one or two passing comebacks so she does not feel insulted, then ignore her.

Blacks are unattractive af, do not want.

shes talking to chad im just back here eating my snacks

Attached: yum.png (171x289, 96K)

Enter normie mode and make some casual conversation, maybe figure out her social media and say I'll talk to her sometime. The key here is that I actually won't, and instead I'll probably just jack off in the closest bathroom while she's fresh in my mind.

This. I'd just assume she's trying to get a rise out of a white boy. Niggers love doing shit like that.

dayum, i can't believe how hard are her nippels

politely decline her advances

this is the one and only answer

Attached: comment.png (500x281, 100K)

I fail to recognize the flirting and give average responses if I respond at all.

why the fuck is she wearing a skin toght onesie.

dayum she could poke somebody's eye out with dem nipples

try not to make eye contact with animals

By crying and peeing myself

idk kev, i guess i would just go with the flow and try to not fuck up, and see if we actually have anything in common and if we do then im in baby

Attached: koran.jpg (600x266, 28K)

Honestly if she is that interrested to me I'd try to change her a bit and idunno maybe introduce her to what I like and stuff, maybe her personnality will change after we hang out for a bit, if she really is into me I'd try to make her stop the gangsta attitude and make her act more normal

and just with a bit of personnality and interrest changes everything will work on its own and give her a year until she completely changes and become much more attractive than you could have imagined

pretty much this

>tfw you can never just let it flow and see where it escalates
>you have to take action as a guy or never see her again

things don't naturally escalate user, either you do the escalating or she does. If she's not asking for your number, and you wanna follow up, you gotta ask for hers.

Somebody tell me her name please

Don't ruin the image of her, smoking weed is such a degenerate and normie thing to do

raven tracy

so what would you do? how would you go about asking for a number?

i assume you ask if she wants to hang out some other time in the future, right?

Literally, and this is from experience, feel an urgent emotional connection that manifests as a stirring in my crotch, which further escalates into an erection. Low key flirting does not cause this reaction. But if flirting has escalated from low key banter into a flow of energy between us, the sensation is overwhelming, and unstoppable arousal follows.
I can literally masturbate to moments of profound flirting with girls. The notion that in their mind things are going well, and the notion that in my mind things are going well, and the notion that with things going well, sexual activity involving me is an image potentially circling in their mind, is enough to get me off.

Attached: the-violence-has-escalated-28366097.png (500x593, 154K)

this has literally happened to me, but im such an autismo that I brushed her off quickly. Theres only one type of girl id settle for currently and im pretty sure its because my oneitis has fucked my preferences on women

>tfw no smol, pale skinned, dark haired gf

Want to talk about imaginary scenarios you will NEVER partake in? Join at discord..gg/j89jBK (ignore the extra dot)

Think she's messing with me, and her Laquisha friends are laughing from a distance

BRUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHH
I don't I would even last 30 seconds.

I'd press her supple body down on that table and bareback that nigress until her children are mixed-race.

Throw KFC across the room to lure her away from me and make an escape

Wow I really want to dry-hump her belly until I cum

"Nice rack"
You think that will work anons?

throw a banana as far as I can and run in the other direction

>same post made with an Asian woman instead
>everyone goes crazy for her instead of making racial remarks
welp

We need meme flags

Attached: 6A6501B2-9BC2-4440-8EB3-95D18C4F4311.png (800x1200, 546K)